Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same thing with the fcb thread. If you knew those parents you would know it’s all trolls on that thread too. They are cool people.
    I do know them and yes they are all nice people. Not sure why someone is trying to pit ukies against fcb. It is ridiculous.

Comment

I do know them and yes they are all nice people. Not sure why someone is trying to pit ukies against fcb. It is ridiculous.
      Agreed.

Comment

This is a prime example of why there are so many problems at FC Bucks. What a mess.

Comment

This is a prime example of why there are so many problems at FC Bucks. What a mess.
          Also example of the problems at ukies. Also a mess. We left that though

Comment

Can we leave it at both clubs have their issues and move on.

Comment

People want to hide the truth about our concerns at the ukies. I see to deflect, you are posting similar things on the Bucks page. People will see through that.

Comment

We are the best team. And yes all going D1!!

Comment

We are the best team. And yes all going D1!!
                  Slow down ukies parents. What division is this team playing in?

Comment

FC BUCKS 06 parents are on here trying to make Ukees sound as dysfunctional as the Bucks team. Not even close people. Go read that thread. A true bunch of psychotic parents. Right to the smoke bomb.

Ukees parents - continue being a class act. We got you.

Comment

FC BUCKS 06 parents are on here trying to make Ukees sound as dysfunctional as the Bucks team. Not even close people. Go read that thread. A true bunch of psychotic parents. Right to the smoke bomb.

Ukees parents - continue being a class act. We got you.
                      I’m a ukies parent and I’m not happy!! Not everything is about bucks.

Comment

Sorry you’re unhappy. This thread is being trolled by some truly sick Bucks parents who are ashamed because their secrets have been publicly aired for months on their thread. They are embarrassed and are blaming ukees parents. It’s so childish, I cannot believe adults act like this.
                        Not a parent on this team but, why are you unhappy?

Comment

Dear Ukie Parents

My daughter plays for the 06 fc bucks ecnl team. On behalf of our team and our club, I want to apologize. I want to apologize for the few scumbag classless parents of my daughters teammates who wrongly bully, blame and denigrate ukies families for saying negative things about our team. We all know it isn’t ukie parents saying these things. These parents from our team are a very small minority maybe 2-3 and in no way represent the majority of parents on our team.

Comment

Dear Ukie Parents

My daughter plays for the 06 fc bucks ecnl team. On behalf of our team and our club, I want to apologize. I want to apologize for the few scumbag classless parents of my daughters teammates who wrongly bully, blame and denigrate ukies families for saying negative things about our team. We all know it isn’t ukie parents saying these things. These parents from our team are a very small minority maybe 2-3 and in no way represent the majority of parents on our team.
                            Just kidding. My kid plays for warminster! Warminster > ukies all day!

Comment

Dear Ukie Parents

Stop it. You just said the same thing on the Bucks chat but reversed the teams

Comment

Dear Ukie Parents

Wow ukies parent posing as bucks parents now?? How low. Show some class ukies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X