None of this Means Anythng!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. I must stop this now. I made a lot of this up. I wanted to see how many idiots would keep posting. My kid is very good and was asked to tryout for multiple teams. She is super fast and very skilled. Issue is this is her third sport. Lacrosse in #1 and Basketball #2. She plays soccer to have fun with her friends and we get coaches trying to recruit her. She just does not love the sport. She thinks it is slow and boring compared to LAX and BB. Well good luck to you and your kids. Just know there are players out there that are better than your kids, but just don't like soccer that much. If my daughter did play EDP/GA soccer she would be amongst the top 10 players in NJ. She is that athletic. Laugh all you want, but she plays up 2 ages in LAX and 1 age in BB because of her speed. Suck it LOSERS!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Ok. I must stop this now. I made a lot of this up. I wanted to see how many idiots would keep posting. My kid is very good and was asked to tryout for multiple teams. She is super fast and very skilled. Issue is this is her third sport. Lacrosse in #1 and Basketball #2. She plays soccer to have fun with her friends and we get coaches trying to recruit her. She just does not love the sport. She thinks it is slow and boring compared to LAX and BB. Well good luck to you and your kids. Just know there are players out there that are better than your kids, but just don't like soccer that much. If my daughter did play EDP/GA soccer she would be amongst the top 10 players in NJ. She is that athletic. Laugh all you want, but she plays up 2 ages in LAX and 1 age in BB because of her speed. Suck it LOSERS!
      Dummy you know the answer. Let her pick. You admit soccer isn't her favorite. The time demands of playing any sport at a decently high level only grow exponentially as they get older. Choices have to be made. If she's a good athlete and can dribble a ball she can play with her friends in HS.

Comment

I thought your original point was playing in EDP/GA doesn't mean anything? Wouldn't she be amongst the top 10 players in NJ now?

By the way, the fact that you keep calling the top level EDP/GA shows your complete cluelessness.

Comment

This is probably all from the blaze troll who roots against his own kid

Comment

Obviously not legit as better players aren't asked to tryout for clubs (in fact, they are told not to come to tryouts in many cases which I kind of disagree with), they are offered roster spots.

Comment

Who wrote this? I am the original poster. This post is not from me. My daughter played 2 tournaments this spring with EDP/Pre-GA teams- 2012 & 2011. She was best player on the field. Coaches of the 2 teams want her bad and even offered to play her up because she needed better competition. Soccer is her 3rd sport even though I wish it was first. Basketball is favorite and lacrosse is 2nd. She is already playing top level AAU basketball and plays on top LAX team in SJ. Adding soccer at higher level is too much, even though she is awesome. When I refer to EDP/GA I do this because she is a 2012 girl and that is the top level for her right now. If she tires of other sports and comes back to soccer, watch out. She is a phenom!

Comment

Who wrote this? I am the original poster. This post is not from me. My daughter played 2 tournaments this spring with EDP/Pre-GA teams- 2012 & 2011. She was best player on the field. Coaches of the 2 teams want her bad and even offered to play her up because she needed better competition. Soccer is her 3rd sport even though I wish it was first. Basketball is favorite and lacrosse is 2nd. She is already playing top level AAU basketball and plays on top LAX team in SJ. Adding soccer at higher level is too much, even though she is awesome. When I refer to EDP/GA I do this because she is a 2012 girl and that is the top level for her right now. If she tires of other sports and comes back to soccer, watch out. She is a phenom!
                which Pre-GA teams? I’m guessing Real and SJEB?

Comment

Tell her to quit these sports. The odds of her making $20 mil or more a year in technology, finance, law, etc. are much greater than in any of these sports even if she is a "phenom." She will not be able to get the requisite advanced degrees from the requisite top schools with the requite top grades if she wastes her time on sports.

Comment

I love that this website has a troll committing weeks of their life to settling personal scores relating to little girls soccer in south Jersey. Multiple personalities and angles developed - true labor of love. Quality sketch show material.

Comment

There are a lot great 2012 kids and the true great ones wouldn’t need your approach. Top level give me a break. Why is she tall for her age ? What makes a “Phenom” at 2012? Hanging at forward?

Comment

^ troll trying to pivot. Let’s say you spend 6 hrs a week on this forum keeping up with the trolling. That’s weeks of your life a year. Seems worth it.

Comment

There are a lot great 2012 kids and the true great ones wouldn’t need your approach. Top level give me a break. Why is she tall for her age ? What makes a “Phenom” at 2012? Hanging at forward?
                          My daughter not tall. Average height, mom is 5-7, i am 6-1. Plays point guard. Super quick, great ****, great handle. Just like in soccer and lax. Sometimes you just know when you have a phenom at 11. She is destined for greatness!

Comment

^trolling all night. Was that a 12hr shift for you?

Comment

I love that this website has a troll committing weeks of their life to settling personal scores relating to little girls soccer in south Jersey. Multiple personalities and angles developed - true labor of love. Quality sketch show material.
                              It's not even that entertaining but he seems to be getting his ya yas

Comment

My daughter not tall. Average height, mom is 5-7, i am 6-1. Plays point guard. Super quick, great ****, great handle. Just like in soccer and lax. Sometimes you just know when you have a phenom at 11. She is destined for greatness!
                                Unless your kid tracks out to be over 5'10, has really good muscle mass ratios, runs a sub 5sec 40yd dash, and currently hits at least a 6 on a beep test athletically she isn't destined for anything. Doesn't mean she can't reach it, just that she isn't yet among the super gifted athletes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X