Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Blah, blah, blah! You are all sheep! My kid is an elite athlete is 3 sports. She is fastest player as 2012 playing aganist 2011 in other 2 sports. So fast track coaches are recruiting her already for private HS. If she chooses soccer at 15 you will know her name! Your daughters will be so pissed if she chooses soccer. She will get all the attention and your girls will look foolish!
    elite athlete at 10/11 years old? is this for real?

Comment

Yes! For real. Sometimes you can tell kids will be great! I took daughter to camp in NC. Coach compared her to a young Mia Hamm. Said her speed was off the charts, but her quickness was even better. Potential to be great! To bad this is her 3rd favorite sport. Top sport she is best 2012 player in Mid-Atlantic. Can't say what that sport is as it will give away my daughters identity. Pray for your daughters my kid does not chose soccer!

Comment

Yes! For real. Sometimes you can tell kids will be great! I took daughter to camp in NC. Coach compared her to a young Mia Hamm. Said her speed was off the charts, but her quickness was even better. Potential to be great! To bad this is her 3rd favorite sport. Top sport she is best 2012 player in Mid-Atlantic. Can't say what that sport is as it will give away my daughters identity. Pray for your daughters my kid does not chose soccer!
        I bet hooking is her top "sport"

Comment

I bet hooking is her top "sport"
          Flexing that your d tried out for SJEB and Real is funny first of all SJEB the team who lost 3-0 to FA and Real the team who lost 6-1 to FC Delco who isn’t even the best in PAE for 2012’s. Question if your d is so good in her town team why isn’t she playing a year up?? Also what town team does your d play for? I believe you on how good your children but seriously what’s the point of flexing how good your children are on TS..

Comment

elite athlete at 10/11 years old? is this for real?
            Would rather be elite at academics and enter a field where I can millions per year rather than play soccer for nickel and dimes.

Comment

So, you got a good review from a camp that you paid for....shocking. Hey, she may have potential and speed but that doesn't mean she can sit at a lower level for years and still be able to keep up when she's older. I've seen plenty on players with speed that at u14/u15 can't handle the physicality as they defenders and mids are bigger, sometimes a lot bigger, and just as fast. Defenders are smarter and learn to work together instead of all 1v1 and goalies that have become actual goalies with years of training instead of a "it's your turn to be the goalie" type team. Huge difference between local league like SJGSL, lower level EDP ie D3 and lower, USYS, ECNL-RL, GA and ECNL.

Comment

Well since my wife was a 4 year starter for Stanford soccer in the late 1990's early 2000's, I think she will be ok with the work/coaching she gets at home. If my wife did not have 3 knee operations she had a shot at US National team. I think my family knows a little more about our 10 year olds potential than you know nothing morons on this site! Suck it fools!

Comment

Well since my wife was a 4 year starter for Stanford soccer in the late 1990's early 2000's, I think she will be ok with the work/coaching she gets at home. If my wife did not have 3 knee operations she had a shot at US National team. I think my family knows a little more about our 10 year olds potential than you know nothing morons on this site! Suck it fools!
                  say all you want but your the one who started this post and wanted attention to create an argument that you knew would happen. So what’s your point?

Comment

Hey, my D might have been at the same camp! She got exactly the same feedback!

Comment

Hey, my D might have been at the same camp! She got exactly the same feedback!
                      Did you get invited and go for free? Well we did. So if you paid your it was not the same camp. There were 40 girls from all over US. Suck it!

Comment

Did you get invited and go for free? Well we did. So if you paid your it was not the same camp. There were 40 girls from all over US. Suck it!
                        If your D attended the camp then im guessing the whole FA 2012 Girls team attended and the 1 Real player

Comment

And your point being? Several others on here have also played D1 as well as coach(ed) at a youth to college levels. The game has changed A LOT in the last 23+ years and you're talking about your wife who would have grown up on the other side of the country which is like a different world when it comes to women's soccer. I'm guessing you aren't married to Nicole Barnhart who would be the only player in that time to come from the PA/NJ/MD area.

Comment

What camp for u10s or u11s has players able to go free? No camp is offering spots at that young of an age unless either a relative works their, needs financial aide, or is a make a wish kid. College ID camps will waive costs but wouldn't have allowed her. So you are full of s.h!t.

Comment

What camp for u10s or u11s has players able to go free? No camp is offering spots at that young of an age unless either a relative works their, needs financial aide, or is a make a wish kid. College ID camps will waive costs but wouldn't have allowed her. So you are full of s.h!t.
                              Please stop responding to your own posts troll

Comment

What happens when kiddo blows out the knee? Sounds genetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X