GA North Carolina Showcase

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For such a supposedly huge GA national showcase..... WhAT A DUD!!!!!!!!!

What a joke GA has become.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      For such a supposedly huge GA national showcase..... WhAT A DUD!!!!!!!!!

What a joke GA has become.
      and based on that...what a joke ECNL has become in the mere fact they are trying to take all the GA players! I guess that proves GA had the better players all along! What you foolish coaches don’t realize is they are all ultimately the same caliber. No one seems to see beyond the label and the strive to compete...but hey, so is life. The grass IS always greener, isn’t it?

Comment

and based on that...what a joke ECNL has become in the mere fact they are trying to take all the GA players! I guess that proves GA had the better players all along! What you foolish coaches don’t realize is they are all ultimately the same caliber. No one seems to see beyond the label and the strive to compete...but hey, so is life. The grass IS always greener, isn’t it?
        So what you are saying once in GA always in GA? As the strongest league in the country ECNL is just trying to add the best GA players. Other than GA parents nobody considers that a competent league. You never hear of a ECNL player going to GA. Why is that?

Comment

So what you are saying once in GA always in GA? As the strongest league in the country ECNL is just trying to add the best GA players. Other than GA parents nobody considers that a competent league. You never hear of a ECNL player going to GA. Why is that?
          Ya definitely! ECNL should be the only league. Everything else is a complete joke! Lol.....

Comment

Ya definitely! ECNL should be the only league. Everything else is a complete joke! Lol.....
            seems like you get very upset when a GA player leaves GA?? Are the girls suppose to stay in GA forever? If GA was such a great league why do no ECNL players ever leave ECNL for GA?? I think GA has a major problem, especially when a supposed GA NATIONAL showcase attracts 28 MEH teams and zero college coaches

Comment

Our club brought in 3 ECNL players this year, and had one player move the other way.

Comment

Our club brought in 3 ECNL players this year, and had one player move the other way.
                - your example doesn't represent all
                - players will have different reasons for moving and yes some players like the GAL 10 month format
                - not all ecnl clubs are good (your actually could have better coaching depending on the clubs involved), nor are all ecnl players. it's unlikely you gained better quality players just equivalent

Comment

They could have been players 16, 17, and 18 from ecnl you know ..... Let go to make room for starters.

Comment

- your example doesn't represent all
                    - players will have different reasons for moving and yes some players like the GAL 10 month format
                    - not all ecnl clubs are good (your actually could have better coaching depending on the clubs involved), nor are all ecnl players. it's unlikely you gained better quality players just equivalent
                    What they said:

-2/3 though the quality of the team was poor and didn't like the dynamic overall (a MA club) and are commenting the coaching is miles ahead of where they were.
                    -The other one moved from out of town
                    -Correct, not all are good. But, that's not what is said on here daily....
                    -The players who moved in are solid contributors. The one who moved the other way rarely started and likely averaged about 30 minutes a game. Their reason for leaving wasn't for sporting reasons, it was a family issue and the logistics required a move. Nice kid, miss having her on the team even if she wasn't a key player. I do not know how well she is fitting in with her new team, but again I wish her well.

I won't make any more comments that I don't know as factual, as they were based on direct conversations. A poster made a definitive comment, which I knew to be incorrect. So, I corrected it. You can take that wherever and however you want.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X