Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Sure they can, for academics. That doesn't mean they should be allowed to play or the team should play against teams that can't recruit. JNs huge mistake was bringing in a junior who lives an hour away and out of state. 99.5% of juniors would never leave their HS and friends without promises made. 99.5% of families wouldn't make that time commitment without promises made, let alone to a mediocre school while driving past half a dozen much better schools on the way. No one thinks that's normal. No one thinks bringing in older ringers is ok.
    Riddle me this. The goalie who barely had shots on goal won all FCIAC. People need to stop and understand what’s going on. It’s recruiting and handing accolades which is against CIAC rules. CIAC step up for once. Everyone sees what’s going on

Comment

I actually think you’re still missing the point. Any kid at a private school can transfer at any point. Still not cheating. Like a previous poster said, you should be thanking them for not being there all 4 years. Geez could you imagine that team??
      Why didn’t they? Private school dads a funny

Comment

Did the question get answered? Who is the number one public girls team in FCIAC next year, since number 1 has already be paid and bought for? Lol

Comment

I actually think you’re still missing the point. Any kid at a private school can transfer at any point. Still not cheating. Like a previous poster said, you should be thanking them for not being there all 4 years. Geez could you imagine that team??
          Oh OK, they weren't there all 4. That makes it so much better .

The only people justifying this are the ones gaining an advantage. It's you who is missing the point, because you want to

Comment

Oh OK, they weren't there all 4. That makes it so much better .

The only people justifying this are the ones gaining an advantage. It's you who is missing the point, because you want to
            Ludlowe has at least 3 ECNL players (probably more) and a bunch of ECNL 2. SJ has 3 ECNL players and EDP players….. hummmm seems like they match up pretty well. Staples probably has more.

Comment

Riddle me this. The goalie who barely had shots on goal won all FCIAC. People need to stop and understand what’s going on. It’s recruiting and handing accolades which is against CIAC rules. CIAC step up for once. Everyone sees what’s going on
              Which brings an interesting work around. Coaches vote on the awards. Rather than forfeiting coference games (which I'd still support), those on the various committees don't vote in favor of JNs players. No awards and possibly few games would shut his recruiting down fast. You're not getting All American without All State.

Comment

Ludlowe has at least 3 ECNL players (probably more) and a bunch of ECNL 2. SJ has 3 ECNL players and EDP players….. hummmm seems like they match up pretty well. Staples probably has more.
                ^^^ hahaha no response!!

Comment

^^^ hahaha no response!!
                  How many of jacks players are ECNL and transfered in as juniors? He knew he was cooked last year and this year. Parker and Pino alone were gonna lose. Mary walked out and he chased down Jenkins. This summer he knew he had zero goalie and went and got the best 07 goalie. Bottom line 2024 your gonna see 3-4 more transfers. Sorry just fact and not only did he get ECNL he went and got the very best ones. Coaches would respect him more if he had his team primarily from his club, but guess why he won’t do that??? Because he can’t win!!

Comment

Just because you're in ECNL doesn't mean you're a top player. StJ justifying again

Comment

Just because you're in ECNL doesn't mean you're a top player. StJ justifying again
                      One is going to Georgetown. The other mid, who I actually think is better plays on ECNL 1 and the defender going to Bucknell. Staples has a NT player plus ECNL players. You sound like an idiot.

Comment

It would be cool if the top couple of kids at St Joes went to choate and tried to win NEPSAC together. Good challenge for them. NEPSAC gives money and allows commuters. They wouldn’t allow Jack on bridges if that happened

Comment

One is going to Georgetown. The other mid, who I actually think is better plays on ECNL 1 and the defender going to Bucknell. Staples has a NT player plus ECNL players. You sound like an idiot.
                          Now do the same for StJ. Add in how many are actually there for academic or religious reasons.

Comment

From upper CT and we have been hearing this about Saint Joes for a while. Our club coaches always laugh and say they recruit and the coach is a snake... Funny I come on here and see all these posts... Hope that conference does do something about it. Come to NEPSAC ladies if you want even playing ground!

Comment

Ya the NT player isn’t a “top” soccer player. GTFOH

Comment

The NEPSAC had 3 CT schools win New Englands. Aka they had to beat teams from all around New England. Not just Fairfield county. And all the stupid CT “press” can talk about is Pino and STJ. Give me a break.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X