Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Thankful there are not more? or you should be thankful your school is the only one in fciac that can do it? Riddle me this. Can the best player at Warde go to Staples next year? How would you feel as a St Joes parent if Spangler, Reid and Martin all said hey lets go to Staples and player with the sister and win a championship... They transfer as juniors? You would be going nuts and guess what if that was allowed the FCIAC would be down to 3-4 teams and everyone else should basically play club and no high school.. The balance is a mess and to say otherwise is absurd. If your a St Joes parent. Be proud of your kid ($18k) and S..T...F...U
    It’s a private school, kids can go anywhere. So STFU.

Comment

It’s a private school, kids can go anywhere. So STFU.
      You didn’t answer question my assumption you would be pissed. Martin, Spangler, and Reid if they had the option to would do it and torture St Joes. Your a school that goes and plays against public. I hope your following the issue. I’m not one of these people who said St Joes couldn’t compete at LL I knew they would just like I know all of these private schools can. Get out of the public system it’s dumb, but you have the advantage so response will be GET OVER IT. Enjoy your photo op in 2024 weirdos

Comment

So who’s playing for second place as original poster asked before St Joes parents jumped in and had to talk about how great they are? I guess they didn’t get enough attention

Comment

So who’s playing for second place as original poster asked before St Joes parents jumped in and had to talk about how great they are? I guess they didn’t get enough attention
          Trumbull/Staples (maybe but many graduate).

Comment

ND cm this year was a senior transfer from my daughters shelton team. ND striker and best player was a transfer as a junior from ridgefield i think. It is what it is. Not against any rules all the privates have transfers.

Comment

The 3 best are ECNL. So just keep it that way.. no need to recruit more transfers. Develop your Yankee freshman and you should be good to go. Again Wayne does it the right way - he knows he has advantage of being private but only uses his club (Ole/Yankee) kids and no transfers. Seems fairly practical just like every other FCIAC school they develop there kids 4 years. Develop your kids no need to have transfers if they are so good...No one had an issue when Jenna Bike was there came in as a freshman. Mary the same thing.. The problem is the junior transfers - its a slap to the fciac and state

If you don't put the winger in the top 3 you are nuts. The winger pino combo is what is lethal. The winger will
              end up being the best college player from sj. And no i am not a sj parent or related

Comment

If you don't put the winger in the top 3 you are nuts. The winger pino combo is what is lethal. The winger will
                end up being the best college player from sj. And no i am not a sj parent or related
                What’s name?

Comment

Sp…..

Comment

Sp…..
                    Everyone knows her. No one is missing her name a step below pino but high level player

Comment

Trumbull/Staples (maybe but many graduate).
                      Agreed I think it’s Trumbull

Comment

You didn’t answer question my assumption you would be pissed. Martin, Spangler, and Reid if they had the option to would do it and torture St Joes. Your a school that goes and plays against public. I hope your following the issue. I’m not one of these people who said St Joes couldn’t compete at LL I knew they would just like I know all of these private schools can. Get out of the public system it’s dumb, but you have the advantage so response will be GET OVER IT. Enjoy your photo op in 2024 weirdos
                        They actually can do it if they wanted to. They would have to pay the town of Westport the cost of sending a student to school in there town. So in essence it would be like paying for a private school to go to a public school.

Comment

Have to sit 8 games too going from
                          ciac to ciac That is why private school kids transfer

Comment

They actually can do it if they wanted to. They would have to pay the town of Westport the cost of sending a student to school in there town. So in essence it would be like paying for a private school to go to a public school.
                            Yep this is true, so just pay the $$ and stop crying like a baby.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest;n4565672]
                              Yep this is true, so just pay the $$ and stop crying like a baby.
                              [/QUOTE

everyone go to st joes. Photo op in November LFG. F the bench kids

Comment

We live in a town with two public hs. You get the occasional kid switching for sports. They always claim something random like they are being bullied at the current school so the board lets them switch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X