Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly. I'm sure that poster can link us to his many posts condemning not only the intentionally racist exploitation of Obama's name but also Trump's eight years of obsessively and very intentionally pushing a birtherism conspiracy. I mean these con posters play fair, right?
    Don't forget Melanoma was a big part of that birther obsession. Some Eastern Europeans are so racist they make southern racists look like boy scouts (I know, I married into a family of them, not the immediate part of the family tho :) . New book coming out confirms she is only in the WH for a payout. IF she had any self respect or cared about the role models in Baron's life she would have left that grifter family years ago.

Comment

This could be one of the funniest stories about Fox News ever. Not only using Reddit as a source, but complete lack of cultural humor as well. Where' my shrubbery?

Fox News’ coverage of the Seattle protests has taken another hit after the news organisation quoted a Reddit Monty Python joke as real for its viewers. Martha MacCallum, host of Fox News’ The Story, was covering Seattle’s Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) for her viewers, which included claims from the cable news channel that there were leadership problems within the organisation.

To illustrate this point, Fox News shared a screenshot of a Reddit post entitled “I didn’t vote for Raz”. Raz Simone, a rapper, is the alleged unofficial leader of CHAZ. “I thought we had an anonymous collective,” Ms MacCallum said, reading the Reddit post. “An anarcho-syndicalist commune at the least, we should take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.”

What Fox News failed to realise was that this post was a joke that played off a popular scene from the 1975 comedy Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...144143065.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Excusing your own racism by pointing other people are also racist is not a strong defense, nor a way to bring positive change.
        I'm a privileged white man who is racist against Tucker Carlson? OK, got it. Now we can be sure that you call out racism wherever you see it and do in just the right proportions, correct? You objected very strenuously to Trump's birther assault (which given how long he pushed that shares some similarities with a knee on a neck for nine minutes), right?

And, btw, since you are such an expert on racism and social change, what is the correct way to do it? What are the proper manners for making "positive change" happen?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X