Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It turns out Tucker’s supposedly racist comments about BLM being a purely political operation were proven correct.

https://twitter.com/JasonButtrill/st...91823822409728
    I don't think this makes the argument that you think it does. Did you expect BLM to be contributing to the Trump campaign, or to Matt Gaetz, or Jim Jordan, or Devin Nunes?

Tucker can not think past two thoughts. He is a totally privileged white guy who was so dumb he couldn't get into a better school than Trinity where he fulfills every stereotype of a white frat boy. He's not just dumb. He's very dumb.

Comment

I don't think this makes the argument that you think it does. Did you expect BLM to be contributing to the Trump campaign, or to Matt Gaetz, or Jim Jordan, or Devin Nunes?

Tucker can not think past two thoughts. He is a totally privileged white guy who was so dumb he couldn't get into a better school than Trinity where he fulfills every stereotype of a white frat boy. He's not just dumb. He's very dumb.
      hmmm, I just rewrote your post to show you how racist you are. But I am sure you still won't get it:

Lemon can not think past two thoughts. He is a totally privileged black guy who was so dumb he couldn't get into a better school than Trinity where he fulfills every stereotype of a an affirmative action black boy. He's not just dumb. He's very dumb

Comment

Tucker: BLM is a political organization
        Claim: That comment is racist
        Fact: BLM funnels hundreds of million in political contributions directly to select campaigns
        You: BLM is not political

The fundamental distortion of truth is astonishing, and pointing out what turns out to be the truth is voided if the person pointing it out happens to be privileged or white. I’m sure you can see how that way of thinking is creating division rather than bring people together.

Since you clearly have a strong stance against frat boys, you have a presidential candidate who claimed his favorite activity in college was breaking into female accommodation with his friends and stealing their panties. I assume with your strong stance against privileged frat behavior, that you will not be voting for him in the fall ;)

Comment

lol - BLM uses ActBlue for donations. ActBlue is The Democratic Party powerhouse of money raising.

It's all political, and no matter what side your on, it always comes down to money.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019

Back to soccer now?

Comment

hmmm, I just rewrote your post to show you how racist you are. But I am sure you still won't get it:

Lemon can not think past two thoughts. He is a totally privileged black guy who was so dumb he couldn't get into a better school than Trinity where he fulfills every stereotype of a an affirmative action black boy. He's not just dumb. He's very dumb
            Don went to LSU. He knows just a little more about racism and discrimination based on sexual orientation than little, dipwad Carlson.

Comment

Tucker: BLM is a political organization
              Claim: That comment is racist
              Fact: BLM funnels hundreds of million in political contributions directly to select campaigns
              You: BLM is not political

The fundamental distortion of truth is astonishing, and pointing out what turns out to be the truth is voided if the person pointing it out happens to be privileged or white. I’m sure you can see how that way of thinking is creating division rather than bring people together.

Since you clearly have a strong stance against frat boys, you have a presidential candidate who claimed his favorite activity in college was breaking into female accommodation with his friends and stealing their panties. I assume with your strong stance against privileged frat behavior, that you will not be voting for him in the fall ;)
              Ridiculous. I hate having to do more research when I know you are full of crap.

I try very hard not to watch Tucker, but I'm guessing your little narrative above is just a bit distorted. First of all, I never said BLM isn't political. Everything is political. I'm guessing you cleaned up what he really said for your own argument.

Comment

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9557251.html

Yep, I was right.....you were even more distorted and deceptive than I could have imagined.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-ohio-...115807260.html

No worries. Probably just a bad apple.

Comment

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9557251.html

Yep, I was right.....you were even more distorted and deceptive than I could have imagined.
                    What did he say that was wrong? Saying they want to cause violence through rioting while simultaneously defunding the police is a fact. Drawing a conclusion that doing so is in essence creating violence and while having immunity from prosecution for committing that violence. If you have an issue with that statement you are part of the problem.

Comment

What did he say that was wrong? Saying they want to cause violence through rioting while simultaneously defunding the police is a fact. Drawing a conclusion that doing so is in essence creating violence and while having immunity from prosecution for committing that violence. If you have an issue with that statement you are part of the problem.
                      Really? The poster (you?) suggested that Carlson got in hot water simply for saying that BLM is political. Sure, who isn't? What he left out is why advertisers really dropped Carlson, which had zero to do with BLM being political or contributing to persons and political groups viewed as friendly and potentially helpful to the movement. Carlson got in trouble for stating, emphatically so, that BLM and any groups (including whites) supporting BLM intended to come after Carlson's viewership, quite literally stating that "they care coming for you" and meaning that the new black-supporting police would drag Tucker out of his home, torture him in front of his wife and kids with a knee in his neck and then blow his brains out. And he went on and on from there.....SO....a very far cry from "BLM is political."

Comment

Really? The poster (you?) suggested that Carlson got in hot water simply for saying that BLM is political. Sure, who isn't? What he left out is why advertisers really dropped Carlson, which had zero to do with BLM being political or contributing to persons and political groups viewed as friendly and potentially helpful to the movement. Carlson got in trouble for stating, emphatically so, that BLM and any groups (including whites) supporting BLM intended to come after Carlson's viewership, quite literally stating that "they care coming for you" and meaning that the new black-supporting police would drag Tucker out of his home, torture him in front of his wife and kids with a knee in his neck and then blow his brains out. And he went on and on from there.....SO....a very far cry from "BLM is political."
                        It’s funny you mention that because in 2017 members of antifa stood outside Tucker’s house and threatened to kill his family.

Comment

It’s funny you mention that because in 2017 members of antifa stood outside Tucker’s house and threatened to kill his family.
                          Should have completed the mission.

Comment

Should have completed the mission.
                            You just made his point for him. Congrats.

Comment

You, like many others, have no clue what "defund" means. It is a restructuring and reorganizing of police departments and to invest in other aspects of the community.

Comment

You, like many others, have no clue what "defund" means. It is a restructuring and reorganizing of police departments and to invest in other aspects of the community.
                                I’m well aware that’s what it means.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X