Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a sad day

Folks, today is a sad day for WA soccer. The liars on this forum finally pressured thr board. It's a non-stop battle against the parents, the staff, the players, the player's pets, the grass, the canopies, and now the board. All I did was try to bring expertise to the area and create a product that could compete with the established clubs.

And the club was competing. it was winning. There were more posts on this forum about the club than any others. That's how marketing works.

Before signing off and trying to find a new job in a new industry the record must be set straight on a few matters.

First off, I did coach at Loyola. I was a staff member (that's even what my badge said) who coached the players who didn't make the woman's team. I did it for a month. So it wasn't a lie despite what people posted on here.

I didn't cause my former club to go under in California. The parents, players, staff, referees, and the relentless sun conspired against me. I was fighting constantly to implement the vision.

What has been accomplished at Liverpool is nothing short of outstanding. Total operating costs are down because the high-priced coaches left. There are more soccer balls per player and much more available field space. In the past we had to double up on half fields but having less teams meant more field space per player.

It's sad that an anonymous forum with such hatred could take down an entire club. It's sad that the board folded to the pressure. The teams were poised to right the ship this coming weekend and score double the amount of goals from the previous weeks.

You won't be hearing from me anymore. You can go back to the toxic soccer environment where coaches had mental breakdowns and executive directors went to games.

Good riddance.

"There are more soccer balls per player and much more available field space"...bahha that's some next level trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      "There are more soccer balls per player and much more available field space"...bahha that's some next level trolling.
      ”and the relentless sun conspired against me” that was comedy gold.
      It was a nice farewell. Well done Talking Soccer Rory or real Rory! Hope to see you never

Comment

I'm going to miss Roar E.

Comment

Having an independent HR report presented with conclusive evidence that Rory is abusive to all coaches that have left is a pretty hard hitting evidence document. You should have been sacked 12 months ago

Comment

Having an independent HR report presented with conclusive evidence that Rory is abusive to all coaches that have left is a pretty hard hitting evidence document. You should have been sacked 12 months ago
            If this is actually the case, that all (or any) coaches left because Rory is abusive, then Sean Mullen should be on the chopping block as well. Sean knew about this, first-hand, from the coaches that left and did nothing. This independent investigation should have happen the day the first coach quit and named Rory.

Comment

If this is actually the case, that all (or any) coaches left because Rory is abusive, then Sean Mullen should be on the chopping block as well. Sean knew about this, first-hand, from the coaches that left and did nothing. This independent investigation should have happen the day the first coach quit and named Rory.
              Absolutely correct!
              Now they have to hire someone to run the club. Should Sean be allowed any input with the hiring? Should they look to hire someone quickly or wait till the board elections and let hopefully, new board members decide who is the right person for the job? I just don't see how the investigation didn't come up with fingers pointing to Sean being complaisant to all of this abusive behavior and actively hiding important information of these outbursts from other board members and parents. Weird how some people were removed for "conflict of interests" yet, others were not. Bit odd how that worked. Every time someone got the truth with prof and spoke up about "issues" they were quickly dealt with; removed or bullied and abused until quitting. After all that abuse Rory threatens and harasses employees after they leave with defamation lawsuits and fake bills owed. People wonder why Rory was hated so much.

Comment

Absolutely correct!
                Now they have to hire someone to run the club. Should Sean be allowed any input with the hiring? Should they look to hire someone quickly or wait till the board elections and let hopefully, new board members decide who is the right person for the job? I just don't see how the investigation didn't come up with fingers pointing to Sean being complaisant to all of this abusive behavior and actively hiding important information of these outbursts from other board members and parents. Weird how some people were removed for "conflict of interests" yet, others were not. Bit odd how that worked. Every time someone got the truth with prof and spoke up about "issues" they were quickly dealt with; removed or bullied and abused until quitting. After all that abuse Rory threatens and harasses employees after they leave with defamation lawsuits and fake bills owed. People wonder why Rory was hated so much.
                Time to move on from the forum. Got what was wanted. Now relieve the rest of us your problems

Comment

Absolutely correct!
                  Couldn’t agree more. Rory wouldn’t have been able to get away with this behavior for so long if he didn’t have a partner in crime like Sean to covered for him. The two of them pushed out any coach, board member and parent that opposed them.

Comment

then Sean Mullen should be on the chopping block as well.
                    Do you want to go outside, boy?

Comment

Do you want to go outside, boy?
                      We all know Rory can’t go outside. I doubt Tony can swing for more than 15 seconds given his stature. But

Comment

Sean is the only member on the board that can brag that he hired Rory. He should be removed just for that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X