Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine a world...

Where every top club is part of the Surf Nation.

Where every top tournament is Surf Sports.

It's coming, folks. So grab your ankles and enjoy the ride.

LOL I’ve been thinking the same thing. Pretty soon it’ll just be the Surf league. It’s the Walmart of soccer clubs

Comment

Bernie… if you’re reading this… please don’t sell out to Surf

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Bernie… if you’re reading this… please don’t sell out to Surf
        Next, they’ll import in n out and water droughts to the East Side.

Comment

Havnt heard of anyone on Surf getting molested and then having the club cover it up. If that is what we have to look for , then bring on our new Surf overlords.

Comment

I'd rather not.

Comment

If Surfication is what it takes to offset all this splintering into different leagues, then I'm all for it. Looking forward to my kid playing on Surf Seattle in the Best of the Best division of the Surf Northwest Conference in the Surf Nation League.

Comment

If Surfication is what it takes to offset all this splintering into different leagues, then I'm all for it. Looking forward to my kid playing on Surf Seattle in the Best of the Best division of the Surf Northwest Conference in the Surf Nation League.
                Spoken like a true white liberal commie.

Comment

The USMNT would never qualify for a WC again.

Comment

Agreed. I'm looking forward to my kid playing on Surf [name any city in any state here] in the best of the best division of Surf [name any conference here] in the Surf Nation League. I'm hopeful this will finally be a league that a team plays into and then up into vs. whatever the hell is going on with ENCL/WPL/DPL/SOL/SOB/EFF leagues.

Comment

Agreed. I'm looking forward to my kid playing on Surf [name any city in any state here] in the best of the best division of Surf [name any conference here] in the Surf Nation League. I'm hopeful this will finally be a league that a team plays into and then up into vs. whatever the hell is going on with ENCL/WPL/DPL/SOL/SOB/EFF leagues.
                      Monopolies are anti-American. What if someone posted a similar prophecy about whatever industry you work in? Some are already monopolies.

A crazy xf coach once revealed to me how xf was coming afterc smaller organizations. In the north, clubs merged to compete against the emerging behemoth SU and XF with Pac and WPFC to the south.

The same clubs that hated when US soccer stepped in to absorb the local talent.

It might have worked for ballet and gymnastics during the Cold War but it will be death to the sport in the US and the American spirit.

Comment

Rollerball

https://youtu.be/aVUxK1mNups?si=A0uL-cP-xNzxUdjG

Comment

Well if Crossfire capitulates what will EFC and SU do then? They will start getting boxed out.

Comment

Aaron is in talks to buy crossfire. Will be called Western Washington Surf Redmond. You heard it here first.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X