X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Con artist. Never trust him

Comment

Only parents who are desperate to get their kid to slightly better than mediocre level use Jose

Comment

Long story short, we need the best parents in our community to get on boards and support our local leaders and youth soccer.

We need to stop having parents with mediocre players on the boards so that they can move up the food chain.

Among us are all kind of people, Salt of the Earth laborers and academics, lawyers, and law enforcement. All good people. Loving parents.

We need to stop d@&k riding people like these uncertified trainers and make sure that the attorney general and other public officials are aware of that these people who are making money off families are legitimate. These guys are promising more than they can deliver. Many of the kids that they use have developed on their own or with a support of their families.

Now, well off families, driving luxury cars, raising money at early stages so that their kids can participate in these soccer camps. Back in the day, that was only for national tournaments.

We need to establish criteria for what it means to be a trainer. We need to block this phenomenon of people using graft to get their kids in whatever situations they want. And the individuals who I’m talking Know who they are. Dreadlocks.

In reality one of the reasons EJ stays connected to a club is that he knows that once he loses that connection and loses his influence, nobody will pay him a dime. You’ll go back to emptying garbage cans and cleaning toilets Instead of dreaming about his fiefdom in Gambia

He’ll be struggling to pay maintenance on his SUVs. By the way, who uses a Tesla or any luxury vehicle to slog around soccer balls, and equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Long story short, we need the best parents in our community to get on boards and support our local leaders and youth soccer.

We need to stop having parents with mediocre players on the boards so that they can move up the food chain.

Among us are all kind of people, Salt of the Earth laborers and academics, lawyers, and law enforcement. All good people. Loving parents.

We need to stop d@&k riding people like these uncertified trainers and make sure that the attorney general and other public officials are aware of that these people who are making money off families are legitimate. These guys are promising more than they can deliver. Many of the kids that they use have developed on their own or with a support of their families.

Now, well off families, driving luxury cars, raising money at early stages so that their kids can participate in these soccer camps. Back in the day, that was only for national tournaments.

We need to establish criteria for what it means to be a trainer. We need to block this phenomenon of people using graft to get their kids in whatever situations they want. And the individuals who I’m talking Know who they are. Dreadlocks.

In reality one of the reasons EJ stays connected to a club is that he knows that once he loses that connection and loses his influence, nobody will pay him a dime. You’ll go back to emptying garbage cans and cleaning toilets Instead of dreaming about his fiefdom in Gambia

He’ll be struggling to pay maintenance on his SUVs. By the way, who uses a Tesla or any luxury vehicle to slog around soccer balls, and equipment?
          You’re racist.

Comment

Jose Ramos… is this guy for real? He talks a big game but something just seems off. Does anyone know his background?
            He got 2 average “select”Crossfire players to xf “ A team” go figure….xf parents and players not happy

Comment

SA have hired plenty of clowns with no skills over the years. Remember Matt Brewer, who was fired for very clear and obvious bias towards SU? He was an absolute joke of a coach, hired for the accent.
              Matt Brewer was not fired. He took a role at Orlando and is still there doing quite well.

Comment

Not a good trainer. Don’t be influenced by social media.

Comment

By the way, who uses a Tesla or any luxury vehicle to slog around soccer balls, and equipment?
                  Coach Tao Shen of ALLINTRAINING

Comment

Wow! There you go again with that racist BS. Must really eat you up inside to see these minorities continue to thrive. The rants you’re making on here make YOU look stupid. Maybe you need to touch grass and come back with a different approach.

Comment

Wow! There you go again with that racist BS. Must really eat you up inside to see these minorities continue to thrive. The rants you’re making on here make YOU look stupid. Maybe you need to touch grass and come back with a different approach.
                      Hey dreadlocks, Mr. DEI,

Dumb?

Are you really concerned about my credibility?

Stop trying to make yourself important!!!!

The days of people like you are almost over.

.Thank God citizens right and left are waking up to the DEI hustle.

You’re probably low-key lovers with EJ.

I’ve seen parents like you who pretended like they were part of the in crowd. However, their kids aren’t even playing college soccer or are sitting on the pine. I expect the same for you.

You’re mad because America is waking up. We are no longer buying the race card bull****.

How do you know if I’m a person or color or not?

You are playing games in expectation that someone me might say something about their criteria for making these criticisms that exposes who they are.

But I can tell you that my background gives me better credibility or more credibility than you. And if it’s not dreadlocks, another prominent parent.

We all see you manipulative parents and other leaders and parents who have not dealt with the conflict of interest that allows clubs to support or turn the blind eye.

Why? because you think it’s gonna help your kid go someplace that they will never go in soccer. It’s like the team managers and other manipulative losers who want to have proximity to power and coaches so that they can pretend they’re in the know.

I can name names of these parents and their kids who didn’t have the outcome they expected. These are the people who are always texting and talking to whoever and letting people know that they know what’s going on. What a joke?

I’m far from dumb. But all America is Waking up to the DEI hustle. And people are getting weary of these hustlers who have attached themselves to club soccer.

Believe I am well beyond worrying about what someone like you thinks….

Comment

Hey dreadlocks, Mr. DEI,

Dumb?

Are you really concerned about my credibility?

Stop trying to make yourself important!!!!

The days of people like you are almost over.

.Thank God citizens right and left are waking up to the DEI hustle.

You’re probably low-key lovers with EJ.

I’ve seen parents like you who pretended like they were part of the in crowd. However, their kids aren’t even playing college soccer or are sitting on the pine. I expect the same for you.

You’re mad because America is waking up. We are no longer buying the race card bull****.

How do you know if I’m a person or color or not?

You are playing games in expectation that someone me might say something about their criteria for making these criticisms that exposes who they are.

But I can tell you that my background gives me better credibility or more credibility than you. And if it’s not dreadlocks, another prominent parent.

We all see you manipulative parents and other leaders and parents who have not dealt with the conflict of interest that allows clubs to support or turn the blind eye.

Why? because you think it’s gonna help your kid go someplace that they will never go in soccer. It’s like the team managers and other manipulative losers who want to have proximity to power and coaches so that they can pretend they’re in the know.

I can name names of these parents and their kids who didn’t have the outcome they expected. These are the people who are always texting and talking to whoever and letting people know that they know what’s going on. What a joke?

I’m far from dumb. But all America is Waking up to the DEI hustle. And people are getting weary of these hustlers who have attached themselves to club soccer.

Believe I am well beyond worrying about what someone like you thinks….
                        Lot of words for someone that aint worrying...

Comment

Lot of words for someone that aint worrying...

You hope to distract me with an ad hominem attack that moves the conversation away from the topic at hand. But you are a not my peer. But more importantly addressing graft and potential corruption, which is undermining US soccer, takes priority over my character or credibility. Race is not the issue.

Comment

You hope to distract me with an ad hominem attack that moves the conversation away from the topic at hand. But you are a not my peer. But more importantly addressing graft and potential corruption, which is undermining US soccer, takes priority over my character or credibility. Race is not the issue.
                            Your credibility isn’t better than mine. You don’t know anything and you’re a racist rich

Comment

Being racist is nothing to do with this just avoid Ramos unless you want your kid to end up with an injury

Comment

Being racist is nothing to do with this just avoid Ramos unless you want your kid to end up with an injury
                                We second this. Avoid Ramos, he surrounds himself with other “coaches” that have no experience or certifications. Why do you think actual coaches buy his crap.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X