Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What an idiot. How do you destroy a goalie..
    By racking up tons of goals against them

Comment

thorns are struggling. hope for their sake it gets better.
      Doubtful. They got a some ringers to join this year at older ages, but younger ages not so good. Lots of people will probably not be back.

Comment

Doubtful. They got a some ringers to join this year at older ages, but younger ages not so good. Lots of people will probably not be back.
        Who cares. Same kids same coaches. Same ol same ol

Comment

Uh thorns 01/02 isn't great or good for that matter.

01/02 thornz team never scrimmages anyone near them.why would they ever want people to know that fc 01 and cu 01 are both better. Thornz forward has played everyone and doesn't destroy anyone..

I don't know much about wash t 02s but I've heard they are good. Good for them. I suspect thorns isn't asking anyone to scrimmage. There 03s scrimmaged boys teams but 02s wouldn't want to get embarrassed by anyone locally.
          For Oregon, Thorns Academy teams are very good. Same goes for the Ecnl teams. Same goes for random good OYSA teams like ***c 02 and Salem 01. For Oregon! The sad part is almost all of them struggle greatly against top teams from out of state. Ecnl & Gda put themselves out there against some teams that would embarrass almost all OYSA teams. This leaves them open to bashing. Doubt ***c 02s would do any better against the good ecnl or gda teams. Don’t forget that ***c 02 lost to Salem 01 2-0, so betting men wouldn’t put money on ***c over GDA/ecnl teams. Sadly, we will never know because of closed leagues and fears of any loss outside of league. Our better players on all of those teams would be better served by playing each other often & then our Oregon teams would all do a little better out of state. Sad that this may never happen.

Comment

They have good players all over the field and in goal. They have one forward they would really suffer without - the “O” player. Wonder where she’s committed to? Next year they will need to play in rcl if they want a challenge.
            That forward is committed to a life in the trailer park, just like her mom. She's a thick as a brick. Won't even get into Clark College. And she's not good at soccer either. Thugball, sure, but not soccer.

Comment

For Oregon, Thorns Academy teams are very good. Same goes for the Ecnl teams. Same goes for random good OYSA teams like ***c 02 and Salem 01. For Oregon! The sad part is almost all of them struggle greatly against top teams from out of state. Ecnl & Gda put themselves out there against some teams that would embarrass almost all OYSA teams. This leaves them open to bashing. Doubt ***c 02s would do any better against the good ecnl or gda teams. Don’t forget that ***c 02 lost to Salem 01 2-0, so betting men wouldn’t put money on ***c over GDA/ecnl teams. Sadly, we will never know because of closed leagues and fears of any loss outside of league. Our better players on all of those teams would be better served by playing each other often & then our Oregon teams would all do a little better out of state. Sad that this may never happen.
              Those so-called "great" players on OYSA teams could put themselves out there and join ECNL or GDA if they thought they could actually compete at that level. Most of them have tried and didn't make it, or are smart enough to know that they just aren't that good so they stay in the small pond and pretend to be something special.

Comment

That forward is committed to a life in the trailer park, just like her mom. She's a thick as a brick. Won't even get into Clark College. And she's not good at soccer either. Thugball, sure, but not soccer.
                Your horrid comment shows us exactly who plays “thugball”. Sorry to hit such a nerve. Newsflash, several of Oregon’s top players are far from top students but they will all get into college and play soccer, if they want. That entire team plays rough but the officials don’t call much so that’s how soccer goes.

Rude, jealous people said the same things about Salem star and she’s committed to play for the Ducks in the PAC 12! Wish people could be nice and support all of our Oregon girls for a change.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2230650]Do you people understand how stupid you sound?

Oregon players and teams REGARDLESS of where they play are weaker than washington.

CU ECNL lost to Crossfire WA rcl team this summer 4-1
                  CU Ecnl lost to PAC NW 6-2 (not DA or Ecnl)
                  CU Ecnl tied Eastside Oregon 1-1.....who was 5th in OYSA

Fc Portland 02 Ecnl is lost and has been lost for a few years now still talking about the good times in u11 soccer..and can't beat anyone remotely competitive....their parents are pretty toxic and no one wants to be around them...

Thorns Academy is awful and inconsistent. All there teams struggle and they aren't even playing the best teams! 01/02 team doesn't even count because 01/02 teams like cu or fc are better and that doesn't even mean much...

DA league is a joke currently so I'm not sure why people think they are good. Just look at the results..how would you even consider a thorns team being very good when they do win anything to even judge what they can be successful for nevermind the other horrible teams they play.

***c 02s?? Who hell even cares? Probably better than Oregon teams but doesn't matter because they don't play each other..

What's changed????? NOTHING
                  What does that tell you? How about the fact that you dumbies are yelling about who is stronger when in all reality you are both doormats for any league you play in.

The best players are everywhere. The best teams continue to shuffle everywhere from league to league and their B and C teams are better than anything from Oregon.

Why even try to argue when you are simply fighting over who looks good on paper and pretending you are as good as teams in said leagues.

Top 30-50 teams in Ecnl are never from Oregon and the ones they do play smash them.
                  Top 25 teams in DA would smash any teams from Oregon and they do.
                  Top 70 teams in USYS would smash any teams from Oregon but they don't don't need to when OYSA teams are as good or better or the simple fact you wouldn't bet on Ecnl teams to win says something. Nevermind the top 25 USYS teams.
                  Top 25 teams in the country have never consisted of any team from Oregon except for one in the past 15 years that had a good coach in TOm Atencio.

Dumb girls parents with coaches who tell them to join this league but fail to mention they aren't even close to what they say they are...

Comment

What kind of person says things like this about a 15 year old girl? She obviously is a skilled player and has a bright future. To say otherwise is laughable. WaT 02's move the ball around and through teams. They are aggressive to the ball and this sometimes results in collisions but that aggression/ skill combo is exactly why they can move up a year and still wax the competition. Everything IS relative and in the context of US Soccer Oregon teams have a long way to go (as does any state on the west coast outside of CA). ECNL/DA on this forum can quit. You've been exposed. You are not getting your $'s worth. Your teams would be mid- pack OYSA teams and you can conveniently argue how gods you are because you don't play any meaningful games against non -ECNL/DA teams in state. You gear the result and would quickly realize that you are paying double for the same training. Your ability to play elite fees only guarantees that you are gullible rather than it showing your DD's skills. The ECNL/DA mom, coaches and reagents pouring in here are not filling anyone. I imagine that they move from the GPS 03 forum trashing their accomplishments, move from there to the G01's sand return here to spin their web of deceit. It'dencourage all evolved with DA/ECNL to find a Piccadilly club and try out. If it suits you, great. If not, Hurst knife that you're about to fork over exorbitant fees four the same product and will soon find yourself trolling these forums trying to knock down the teams that are doing it right (like the POS that posted the above quote).

Comment

What kind of person says things like this about a 15 year old girl? She obviously is a skilled player and has a bright future. To say otherwise is laughable. WaT 02's move the ball around and through teams. They are aggressive to the ball and this sometimes results in collisions but that aggression/ skill combo is exactly why they can move up a year and still wax the competition. Everything IS relative and in the context of US Soccer Oregon teams have a long way to go (as does any state on the west coast outside of CA). ECNL/DA on this forum can quit. You've been exposed. You are not getting your $'s worth. Your teams would be mid- pack OYSA teams and you can conveniently argue how gods you are because you don't play any meaningful games against non -ECNL/DA teams in state. You gear the result and would quickly realize that you are paying double for the same training. Your ability to play elite fees only guarantees that you are gullible rather than it showing your DD's skills. The ECNL/DA mom, coaches and reagents pouring in here are not filling anyone. I imagine that they move from the GPS 03 forum trashing their accomplishments, move from there to the G01's sand return here to spin their web of deceit. It'dencourage all evolved with DA/ECNL to find a Piccadilly club and try out. If it suits you, great. If not, Hurst knife that you're about to fork over exorbitant fees four the same product and will soon find yourself trolling these forums trying to knock down the teams that are doing it right (like the POS that posted the above quote).
                      Someone’s mom or dad is very upset. Sheesh typos much? Look, the original comment about “O” was gross but the facts are facts. She is the thug leader on an aggressive, often dirty team. When you choose to play a game like that you open yourself up to criticism, some of which is pretty nasty. Not defending it but if she was a clean player who didn’t drop F bombs all game long this conversation wouldn’t be happening.

Comment

Sorry, no glasses on a mobile.
                        Corrections below. [QUOTE=Unregistered;2230910]What kind of person says things like this about a 15 year old girl? She obviously is a skilled player and has a bright future. To say otherwise is laughable. WaT 02's move the ball around and through teams. They are aggressive to the ball and this sometimes results in collisions but that aggression/ skill combo is exactly why they can move up a year and still wax the competition. Everything IS relative and in the context of US Soccer Oregon teams have a long way to go (as does any state on the west coast outside of CA). ECNL/DA on this forum can quit. You've been exposed. You are not getting your $'s worth. Your teams would be mid- pack OYSA teams and you can conveniently argue how good you are because you don't play any meaningful games against non -ECNL/DA teams in state. If you did, you would quickly realize that you are paying double for the same training. Your ability to play elite fees only guarantees that you are gullible rather than it showing your DD's skills. The ECNL/DA mom, coaches and regents posting in here are not fouling anyone. I imagine that they move from the GPS 03 forum trashing their accomplishments, move from there to the G01's sand return here to spin their web of deceit. I'd encourage all evolved with DA/ECNL to find a local club and try out. If it suits you, great. If not, just know that you're about to fork over exorbitant fees for the same product and will soon find yourself trolling these forums trying to knock down the teams that are doing it right (like the POS that posted the above quote).

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2230901]
                          Do you people understand how stupid you sound?

Oregon players and teams REGARDLESS of where they play are weaker than washington.

CU ECNL lost to Crossfire WA rcl team this summer 4-1
                          CU Ecnl lost to PAC NW 6-2 (not DA or Ecnl)
                          CU Ecnl tied Eastside Oregon 1-1.....who was 5th in OYSA

Fc Portland 02 Ecnl is lost and has been lost for a few years now still talking about the good times in u11 soccer..and can't beat anyone remotely competitive....their parents are pretty toxic and no one wants to be around them...

Thorns Academy is awful and inconsistent. All there teams struggle and they aren't even playing the best teams! 01/02 team doesn't even count because 01/02 teams like cu or fc are better and that doesn't even mean much...

DA league is a joke currently so I'm not sure why people think they are good. Just look at the results..how would you even consider a thorns team being very good when they do win anything to even judge what they can be successful for nevermind the other horrible teams they play.

***c 02s?? Who hell even cares? Probably better than Oregon teams but doesn't matter because they don't play each other..

What's changed????? NOTHING
                          What does that tell you? How about the fact that you dumbies are yelling about who is stronger when in all reality you are both doormats for any league you play in.

The best players are everywhere. The best teams continue to shuffle everywhere from league to league and their B and C teams are better than anything from Oregon.

Why even try to argue when you are simply fighting over who looks good on paper and pretending you are as good as teams in said leagues.

Top 30-50 teams in Ecnl are never from Oregon and the ones they do play smash them.
                          Top 25 teams in DA would smash any teams from Oregon and they do.
                          Top 70 teams in USYS would smash any teams from Oregon but they don't don't need to when OYSA teams are as good or better or the simple fact you wouldn't bet on Ecnl teams to win says something. Nevermind the top 25 USYS teams.
                          Top 25 teams in the country have never consisted of any team from Oregon except for one in the past 15 years that had a good coach in TOm Atencio.

Dumb girls parents with coaches who tell them to join this league but fail to mention they aren't even close to what they say they are...
                          I’m sorry you took the time to type that up. No idea what it says or the point.

Comment

Someone’s mom or dad is very upset. Sheesh typos much? Look, the original comment about “O” was gross but the facts are facts. She is the thug leader on an aggressive, often dirty team. When you choose to play a game like that you open yourself up to criticism, some of which is pretty nasty. Not defending it but if she was a clean player who didn’t drop F bombs all game long this conversation wouldn’t be happening.
                            I posted (corrected :) and do not have a daughter on this team. My daughter has played against the player in question countless times and I was never given the impression that she was dirty but she is aggravatingly good and will take an occasional flop. WaT 02's are not thug ball and if you think so you don't know S about soccer.

Comment

I posted (corrected :) and do not have a daughter on this team. My daughter has played against the player in question countless times and I was never given the impression that she was dirty but she is aggravatingly good and will take an occasional flop. WaT 02's are not thug ball and if you think so you don't know S about soccer.
                              Ahh, the most popular post on Talking Soccer. “I don’t have a kid on the team but feel so strongly about this I was compelled to take the time to type a novel on my cell phone and when I realized it was typo-ridden, compelled to take the time to correct my loads of typos.”

Narrator: She was, in fact, the mother of foul mouthed gum snapping O.

Comment

I’m not a parent of that team but have been fortunate to catch them play 4 or 5 times when my kid was playing on an adjacent field. All I can say is wow. They are the real deal. I’m an outsider that is not related to the team and even I am in awe. I heard in the rumor-mill they had won the premier league and amazingly it was confirmed by the kind folks here. Good job ladies. Standing ovation from a total outsider. I reiterate I am not a parent of that team. I just heard all the rumors and stumbled upon this website for the first time today and wanted to give them their due.
                                This is always so valuable to have independent third parties go to the trouble of an internet search to find this chat room and weigh in with a unbiased opinion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X