Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oysa / ecnl / ecnl r

ECNL Columbia Premier and UPDX (not in any order)

What is going on here? Columbia Premier went ECNL from the RCL. UPDX from OYSA Premier but neither can’t get a team in the top half of the ECNL.

2011 4th and 8th
    2010 5th and 8th
    2009 6th and 8th
    2008 5th and 9th
    2007 6th and 9th
    2005 5th and 9th

ECNL R Boise Timbers current standings
    2011 1st
    2010 4th
    2009 1st
    2008 4th
    2007 1st
    2005 1st

The Farwest ECNL R is all former OYSA Premier Teams except Boise and Boise is the best club in the ECNL R Farwest. Let that sink in, BOISE TIMBERS.
    It’s your money to waste on whatever you want.

Sounds like untied wasn’t able to recruit the top kids from the better teams in the metro area like they assumed they would when joining ECNL.

Washington Timbers haven’t been good in any league that I’ve seen

Comment

Sorry but no one understands what you are saying. Are you comparing an ECNL team to a ECNL regional league team (aka Joke)

?

Comment

I am asking the question what was gained by going to the ECNL and ECNL R leagues?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          I am asking the question what was gained by going to the ECNL and ECNL R leagues?
          Both of them got way more matches than the little oysa HS league. Ecnl competed year round with the 2 leagues.

the ecnl league is over and they got showcases to hopefully help with college etc

the r league isn’t over so final standings aren’t in but they also
          got the showcases and I’m assuming those in the top few spots are trying to use as a stepping stone to ecnl. Whether what’s the right decision or not remains to be seen. My club got beaten pretty bad in r league but we would like to still do it because it provides way more matches in a season

Comment

I am seeing 18 or 19 games in the ECNL and 12 games in the ECNL R. Is that right?

Comment

I am seeing 18 or 19 games in the ECNL and 12 games in the ECNL R. Is that right?
              Sounds right. r is a few weekends of matches like NW national league conference or elite 64 I think and not during highschool vs the ecnl which is normally one match a weekend for months during high school and winter.

It basically doubles our season of matches when you include our winter oysa league.

Comment

People who pay more $$ for their kid's soccer are living rent free in your head. Do you also get worked up about people who spend more $$ than you do on cars, homes, and restaurants?

Comment

People who pay more $$ for their kid's soccer are living rent free in your head. Do you also get worked up about people who spend more $$ than you do on cars, homes, and restaurants?
                  Poor minds have poor mindsets so of course they do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X