X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Why was he fired from Nease?
    Whatever it was, the school didn't seem to document it accordingly perhaps since he is still eligible to work in St. Johns county schools and youth soccer. Probably asked him to resign on the down low to keep it quiet like they are known to do. Best case, he was being his usual douch bag self. Worst case, use your imagination.

Comment

Those psycho ambitious 07 parents are getting just what they deserve. Their fancy coach is ditching them again, just in time for Nationals. Full time pay for part time work- nice gig if you can get it, and Morgan definitely has it figured out. Do the parents know? I can’t imagine they wouldn’t make a stink. Seattle is a hell of a long way to go to fall on your face. Hope you enjoyed last years triumphs, at least you’ll have the memories

Comment

Those psycho ambitious 07 parents are getting just what they deserve. Their fancy coach is ditching them again, just in time for Nationals. Full time pay for part time work- nice gig if you can get it, and Morgan definitely has it figured out. Do the parents know? I can’t imagine they wouldn’t make a stink. Seattle is a hell of a long way to go to fall on your face. Hope you enjoyed last years triumphs, at least you’ll have the memories
        Ron the bull is glad to step in since he doesn't do much else. He craves some glory for his tired resume. If he takes them far at Nationals, he will be the hero. More likely, he will end up being the goat choking an early round game and melting down with refs to earn a red card like he is known to do.

Comment

Considering they were happy with Brad, pretty much anyone with a pulse would be an upgrade. But I agree, this is a high risk/high reward sort of coaching assignment.

Comment

But she has an A license! Do you mean to tell me that doesn’t work in her absence? lol

Serious question. Has Morgan ever taken a team, stuck with them and developed them over the course of a year or more? She seems to like to be a consulting coach, and not get stuck with the un-fun workings of actually being a full time coach of a team.

Comment

But she has an A license! Do you mean to tell me that doesn’t work in her absence? lol

Serious question. Has Morgan ever taken a team, stuck with them and developed them over the course of a year or more? She seems to like to be a consulting coach, and not get stuck with the un-fun workings of actually being a full time coach of a team.
              Her value to JFC is purely her US Soccer credentials and connections/cache. I am not aware of any notable coaching achievements she actually has. It's all a big mystery. And a big red flag that she is not available to coach teams full time. Even the SuperTeam. She ran the baby academy at FESA almost 10 years ago. Was slippery even back then.

Comment

No problem, Ron the bull will be happy to step in. Crisis averted.

Comment

No problem, Ron the bull will be happy to step in. Crisis averted.
                  Ron’s team qualified for Southern Regionals - same exact time as ECNL playoffs.

Comment

How has a bigger cock Morgan or Ron?

Comment

Who has a bigger cock Morgan or Ron?

Comment

Karma is coming for this team and its toxic parents, broken leg and losing coach (I guess threatening letter didn't work this time) just the beginning. Look forward to seeing what the future has for them!

Comment

Karma is coming for this team and its toxic parents, broken leg and losing coach (I guess threatening letter didn't work this time) just the beginning. Look forward to seeing what the future has for them!
                          "threating"?? Threatening what exactly?

Comment

Looking at girls 06 ECNL roster for their last game, they literally had 3 players that were on legacy U13 roster just 3 years removed and 1 of them quit the club and came back. ***?

Comment

Who was the A license coach that was drunk and wrecked their car at Patton Park?

Comment

Tony Taylor is a piece of $#!+.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X