Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You seem to have such a comprehensive understanding of all the subjects discussed on this thread that I am 90% sure you are the person you are describing, Mr./Mrs. Successful Psycho. Creepy!
    Wow! I did not see that coming. A mystery, wrapped in a mystery. This is fascinating. I can't wait for Season Two to begin!

Comment

My child does play soccer. We don't need to belong to a club or team to play soccer. Just as you feel ecnl is best for your kid. This is what I feel is best for my kid. A few year from now, we may join a club. At the moment the club soccer is not essential for development. You may feel, your kids needs a club to develop. We will just have to agree to disagree. Good luck on your 2019-2020 ecnl season. Don't forget to to pay your deposit for the upcoming season.
      Don’t do it. At least hold out as long as you can. If your kid loves soccer and gets soccer the way the rest of the world does or if that’s what you want for her, and can provide that environment for her, do it!! I swear club soccer will suck the soul out of her. Few people understand the passion, joy, freedom, that soccer is played around the world. It is life. It’s a totally different game. My daughter has had a taste of it, and that soccer that they play, literally fuels her soul, and if she had the chance to play internationally, she would do it in a heartbeat. Don’t bother trying to explain it to people who are sold on the pay to play model, they won’t get it.

Comment

Don’t do it. At least hold out as long as you can. If your kid loves soccer and gets soccer the way the rest of the world does or if that’s what you want for her, and can provide that environment for her, do it!! I swear club soccer will suck the soul out of her. Few people understand the passion, joy, freedom, that soccer is played around the world. It is life. It’s a totally different game. My daughter has had a taste of it, and that soccer that they play, literally fuels her soul, and if she had the chance to play internationally, she would do it in a heartbeat. Don’t bother trying to explain it to people who are sold on the pay to play model, they won’t get it.
        This Corona sure is bringing out the drama with people. Can't wait to just get back to club soccer and have my daughter committed to a school she wants to go to. Any money is a bonus. No money, that's ok too.

Comment

I'm like 90 percent sure it is the same person coming back every 30 minutes to comment on his own posts. Sometimes he pretends to be the homeschooled free guest playing dad. Sometimes he appears to be the TBU dad with lots of money who knows that Premier is in for a rude awakening. And perhaps it is also the same fake Premier parent who thinks only the 04s are good (but that post has less spelling and grammar mistakes in it so I'm not sure on that one).

Yes, the 04s are good. But they are not the most accomplished team in the club so that's why I don't think that's a real Premier dad. Also, I don't think any of the teams in the statewide leagues have lost by 7-8 goals this season. 2 of them were to be in the Sunshine Conference. Several others were at least sitting top 3.

Certainly, going to ECNL will be a step up. We've seen TBU struggle with that transition. As has Palm Beach. Florida Elite sits a the top of that as far as Florida teams go. But 2-3 years into ECNL, I suspect Florida Premier will have some competitive teams even in that league. TBU may as well if ECNL doesn't kick them out for not putting boys ECNL at the top of their soccer pyramid.

54 has grown a ton. Clearly that helps things. It is tough to run a club in an aging area. Look at CC and Strictly and you can see the writing on the wall that they are dying. TBU benefited from the growth in Hillsborough a decade earlier. But mismanagement at WFF left them lagging. And mismanagement at Greater Tampa and Wesley Chapel left them on the outside looking in at the benefits of the growth. So it is simplistic to say that either TBU or Premier only got where they are today based on population growth.

Now, go back to pretending to be 2 or 3 different people and taking out whatever gripes you seem to have on NM and/or Florida Premier so I can again laugh at your poor spelling and grammar as I drive in my luxury vehicle back to my very large house from which I run a successful business. And I will continue to enjoy watching my kids play soccer at whatever level they make it to. Or if they decide they prefer music... that's fine with me too. My self esteem does not come from how my kid performs in club soccer or how sweet my burn is on an anonymous message board.
          Stop pretending. You post is full of grammatical error. You are on anonymous message board claiming to be rich, happy, and educated. Who are you trying to convince? Certainly, folks on talking soccer don't believe you. Maybe you are trying to convince yourself. Pull over to read this. Nobody wants you and your "luxury" car to end up in a ditch.

Comment

I think you meant "errors." You need to use the plural in that context.

Stop pretending. You post is full of grammatical error. You are on anonymous message board claiming to be rich, happy, and educated. Who are you trying to convince? Certainly, folks on talking soccer don't believe you. Maybe you are trying to convince yourself. Pull over to read this. Nobody wants you and your "luxury" car to end up in a ditch.

Comment

Tbu

Look ECNL dad.

TBU has never done anything well. They want your money. That is it.

They coach to fulfill the agreement.

You think because your DA or ECNL your kid knows how to play?

You either pay more than it is required or make donations.

TBU is famous for that!!! You know who you are, Mr. Attorney or Dr. Somebody.

What you all have done is ruined the game.

Blake can't coach or his coaches because it becomes a time management thing.

This is USA soccer. Live with it TBU ultra Soccer Dad.

Also, don't hate on FP. they have a sponsor, who do you have? What the Rowdies?

Comment

Look ECNL dad.

TBU has never done anything well. They want your money. That is it.

They coach to fulfill the agreement.

You think because your DA or ECNL your kid knows how to play?

You either pay more than it is required or make donations.

TBU is famous for that!!! You know who you are, Mr. Attorney or Dr. Somebody.

What you all have done is ruined the game.

Blake can't coach or his coaches because it becomes a time management thing.

This is USA soccer. Live with it TBU ultra Soccer Dad.

Also, don't hate on FP. they have a sponsor, who do you have? What the Rowdies?
                Seems like someone has "TBU envy." It's understandable.

Comment

TBU Envy

Well why should you envy such a great club?

Comment

Well why should you envy such a great club?
                    Because they have a WaWa and a PDQ in their parking lot?

Comment

I love both WaWa and PDQ. I am a bit jealous now. There is nothing of any such deliciousness near our CC fields. The milk shakes alone are worth a stop in. In second though, I'd gain 30 pounds switching clubs.

Because they have a WaWa and a PDQ in their parking lot?

Comment

Every club tries to be like TBU. Thats why there is so much envy. CC terrible, FL Prem terrible, WFF even more terrible. TBU is where all you parents want to be at if your kid can play. If they cant then enjoy your club and good luck next year. You will need it..

Comment

Hahahaha, are you not OC ugly stepchild??? Don't they just whip you?

Tampa is nothing but a wannabe town that thinks it can play soccer.

You are a Tom Brady town, nothing else.

WFF at least has a plan. CC has all the players in the US National team and FP has ECNL. What do you have? A young coach that is about to quit because of your belief that you all can play.

You guys stink

Every club tries to be like TBU. That is why there is so much envy. CC terrible, FL Prem terrible, WFF even more terrible. TBU is where all your parents want to be at if your kid can play. If they cant then enjoy your club and good luck next year. You will need it..

Comment

Tbu palm harbor is going to take a lot of business away from Florida premier. They already destroyed wff eastlake and cc

Comment

Hahahaha, are you not OC ugly stepchild??? Don't they just whip you?

Tampa is nothing but a wannabe town that thinks it can play soccer.

You are a Tom Brady town, nothing else.

WFF at least has a plan. CC has all the players in the US National team and FP has ECNL. What do you have? A young coach that is about to quit because of your belief that you all can play.

You guys stink
                              I thought I was reading something foolish from the beginning when you mentioned OC (that club is in a complete disarray) and then I read this "WFF at least has a plan" and that is proof positive that this is foolish.

If WFF has a plan then it must read something like this "strive to maintain mediocrity over the last 7-8 years as WFF is demoted to lower and lower level leagues."

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2682865]Tbu palm harbor is going to take a lot of business away from Florida premier. They already destroyed wff eastlake and cc[/QUOTE
                                Hahahaha please stop smoking that shi*

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X