• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still nothing. Is ECNL folding?
    Yes, the ECNL is folding....duhhhhhhh

You're an obtuse idiot

Comment

Yes. Like NON-MLS DA; it is a waste of time.
      Okay so basically all of youth soccer in Florida is useless except for 2 teams. Wow, your one dumb mofo.

Comment

Okay so basically all of youth soccer in Florida is useless except for 2 teams. Wow, your one dumb mofo.
        No, except for 1 club. Inter.

Everything else is rec.

Don't kid yourself.

Comment

No, except for 1 club. Inter.

Everything else is rec.

Don't kid yourself.
          Florida's a pretty large state. Not everyone can travel to Inter. Who's kidding themselves?

Comment

How many clubs have ECNL as the A team and DA as B team? I will be waiting.
            None, duh. Has anyone EVER argued that point?

That their club's ECNL team is better than their DA team, no.

That there are some ECNL teams that could beat DA teams, possibly. In states like TN, AL/MS/FL Panhandle and SC where there are no DA teams (on the boys side) I'd be willing to bet there are enough quality kids that if pulled in from across the state/Region could compete with some DA teams.

But try to follow along. The point was just that 4/14 ECNL clubs in the SE have a DA team above them in the older groups and 5/14 do in U12 & U13. Not 5/14 in all the age groups as original poster suggested.

Comment

It's the same in the Midwest. GDA is weak in the Midwest.
              Similar in the NorthWest, NoCal and obviously some of FL. TX, CO and SoCal are GDA strong.

Comment

How many clubs have ECNL as the A team and DA as B team? I will be waiting.
                Almost no one does because they don't have both - most who had both chose ECNL last year

Comment

Almost no one does because they don't have both - most who had both chose ECNL last year
                  ^ girls.

Comment

Still nothing. Is ECNL folding?
                    On the boys side if your club hasn't informed you of the dates you are playing and where then they have done a poor job of communicating. We got dates, locations and opponents weeks ago. The only thing still being worked out are game times.

Comment

On the boys side if your club hasn't informed you of the dates you are playing and where then they have done a poor job of communicating. We got dates, locations and opponents weeks ago. The only thing still being worked out are game times.
                      We also want to see other teams schedules, curious to see how the Georgia teams are gonna have things work.

Comment

We also want to see other teams schedules, curious to see how the Georgia teams are gonna have things work.
                        Son plays for AL FC. Was snooping around to see if I could find schedules anywhere and stumbled onto this thread. Thanks Google.

I'll give you ours...maybe other FL ECNL posters who know their team's dates will follow suit.

@Armada

HOME-Orlando City/FKK/TBU (Labor Day weekend - assume they are making the Nashville/Knoxville/Birmingham circuit that weekend, if so a lot of driving)

HOME-FL Elite

@Atlanta Fire/Concorde Fire

HOME-GSA

@Palm Beach/Miramar

HOME-Atlanta Fire/Concorde Fire

@GSA/NASA

HOME-TSC/NASA

@TSC/FC Alliance

FC Alliance

So four one game weekends, six "normal" two game weekends and one three game weekend (Labor Day).

Comment

Son plays for AL FC. Was snooping around to see if I could find schedules anywhere and stumbled onto this thread. Thanks Google.

I'll give you ours...maybe other FL ECNL posters who know their team's dates will follow suit.

@Armada

HOME-Orlando City/FKK/TBU (Labor Day weekend - assume they are making the Nashville/Knoxville/Birmingham circuit that weekend, if so a lot of driving)

HOME-FL Elite

HOME-GSA

@Palm Beach/Miramar

@GSA/NASA

HOME-TSC/NASA

@TSC/FC Alliance

FC Alliance

So four one game weekends, six "normal" two game weekends and one three game weekend (Labor Day).
                          I feel the worst for you when you have to go to Armada for just one game.

Comment

@Armada

HOME-FL Elite

HOME-GSA

@Palm Beach/Miramar

@GSA/NASA

HOME-TSC/NASA

@TSC/FC Alliance

FC Alliance

For the FKK/Orlando/Tampa games we are only traveling to Birmingham for the weekend, all of us are playing there.

Comment

@Armada

HOME-FL Elite

HOME-GSA

@Palm Beach/Miramar

@GSA/NASA

HOME-TSC/NASA

@TSC/FC Alliance

FC Alliance

So it looks like the post about the GA, AL, TN teams only playing the FL teams once was accurate. Thanks for posting.

Comment

None, duh. Has anyone EVER argued that point?

That their club's ECNL team is better than their DA team, no.

That there are some ECNL teams that could beat DA teams, possibly. In states like TN, AL/MS/FL Panhandle and SC where there are no DA teams (on the boys side) I'd be willing to bet there are enough quality kids that if pulled in from across the state/Region could compete with some DA teams.

But try to follow along. The point was just that 4/14 ECNL clubs in the SE have a DA team above them in the older groups and 5/14 do in U12 & U13. Not 5/14 in all the age groups as original poster suggested.
                                Our Boys ECNL team has bested plenty of DA teams. It has been great competition, not making light of their skill level. I agree it depends on the area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X