Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Most of the posts on this thread as well as the JFC thread are about girls soccer. Try to keep up. Or just leave. We would all be more intelligent if that occurred.
    Nigga, I own this board. Your daughter sucks. Keep up with that nigga simp.

Comment

Nigga, I own this board. Your daughter sucks. Keep up with that nigga simp.
      dude, based on the intelligence level that you display on here, you most likely own nothing.

Comment

dude, based on the intelligence level that you display on here, you most likely own nothing.
        Likely owns an orange jumpsuit.

Comment

Likely owns an orange jumpsuit.
          Niggas, likely your daughter suck C O C K. Stop being a mouth cum dumpster and tell them to practice juggling nigga simp parents.

Comment

Niggas, likely your daughter suck C O C K. Stop being a mouth cum dumpster and tell them to practice juggling nigga simp parents.
            Wash-rinse-repeat. How many times do we have to tell you that your sh1t is so weak? Quit trying so hard. Now move along already!

Comment

Wash-rinse-repeat. How many times do we have to tell you that your sh1t is so weak? Quit trying so hard. Now move along already!
              NIgga simp. Don't get jelly. We all know your kid sucks and you need to post on this board. I own this board nigga!

Comment

NIgga simp. Don't get jelly. We all know your kid sucks and you need to post on this board. I own this board nigga!
                You only know two words. Lack intelligence and self awareness. Coward who feels better about himself trying to talk down to others anonymously, saying things you would never have the guts to say to someone in person.

Comment

Da Fax!

Comment

Nigga Simp guy, they making fun of you again? Little do they know that being a Prime-dad has made you tough-as-nails! Simps gunna keep on simpin' on the Nigga Simp queen!!

Comment

You only know two words. Lack intelligence and self awareness. Coward who feels better about himself trying to talk down to others anonymously, saying things you would never have the guts to say to someone in person.
                      St. Johns county nigga simp parents. Your kids suck. Go trans to compete! Sean bubb loves raping you. You love the lube!

Sean Bubb and Steven Mail approves this delicate message!

#felipe loves u as well prime dcks

Comment

NO way these numbers are accurate

https://twitter.com/TheFloridaElite/...83296735105260

Comment

They obviously don't understand the difference between average and total. There's not a chance in hell the average college attendance at Florida Elite games is 80-100 coaches. That total might include multiple years too. I've never seen more than 3 colleges at one of my kids games that wasn't a showcase. Even if you were to include showcases there is not a chance in hell over all the teams FESA has that the average would work out to 80-100 per game. If that was anything close to accurate then they sure as hell are doing a terrible time of letting the players know who they are and to make sure to follow up with them after the game because that honestly has never happened!

Comment

By looking at the pic - I would assume that they are talking about showcase games and not regular league games.

Comment

By looking at the pic - I would assume that they are talking about showcase games and not regular league games.
                              It's still way off. Are they really trying to say that the average showcase game has 80 - 100 coaches?!?! There are 6 girls teams, and only 2 age groups can even talk to these coaches. I would add in the 08 age group that is about to have recruiting kicked off this summer. There aren't any college coaches checking out the 11's and 10's. The first game at some of the showcases might have 50 coaches but the 3rd game sure doesn't have more than 10 to 20 especially when you get sent to the extra fields as some of the FESA teams have had to go over to at their showcases. Again this is all just fluff but they don't have to be so damn over the top with it. Anyone who is involved at the top level teams knows these numbers are all BS.

Comment

It's still way off. Are they really trying to say that the average showcase game has 80 - 100 coaches?!?! There are 6 girls teams, and only 2 age groups can even talk to these coaches. I would add in the 08 age group that is about to have recruiting kicked off this summer. There aren't any college coaches checking out the 11's and 10's. The first game at some of the showcases might have 50 coaches but the 3rd game sure doesn't have more than 10 to 20 especially when you get sent to the extra fields as some of the FESA teams have had to go over to at their showcases. Again this is all just fluff but they don't have to be so damn over the top with it. Anyone who is involved at the top level teams knows these numbers are all BS.
                                80-100 coaches? Way off. Our team had 80 at a single game

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X