Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2nd level?? We Playing FSPL next season... Good luck to you playing SFUYSA !!
    Parents will not be happy playing FSPL again.

Comment

Encl.... 2nd level and losing every game is wonderful. Good luck...
      You know very well that your kid did not make ECNL... Stop trolling and focus on hopefully making the NPL team!!

Comment

You know very well that your kid did not make ECNL... Stop trolling and focus on hopefully making the NPL team!!
        Hope you'll win at least one game during the season. Rip WP.

Comment

Done deal. Why your child stays to play a 2nd level team.
          I suggest you stop spending so much time speaking nonsense on talking soccer and pay more attention to your wife so others don't have to

Comment

Hope you'll win at least one game during the season. Rip WP.
            lmao !!! Good luck in life !!

Comment

Wp players are not good enough to make the ENCl team. None were picked for any team. Weston does not like the WP and the players are not talented enough to be part of that club.

Comment

I suggest you stop spending so much time speaking nonsense on talking soccer and pay more attention to your wife so others don't have to
                Why when we have hot moms at WP to look at.

Comment

You have as good a shot at scoring there as your kid does in a rec league game.

Comment

You have as good a shot at scoring there as your kid does in a rec league game.

Comment

He wasn't always like that. He used to be friendly and approachable coaching boys. He became angry a few years ago. Not sure what happened, but something changed. Maybe losing has made him harsh. Before, there were no expectations, but now he's expected to win all the time. Sometimes, that's not possible. A coach does not kick the ball, or play the game. And recruiting is a big aspect of coaching. What parent wants to send their child to a coach who is always look like he's on the toilet? Sure, he's a good coach, but he's not a great coach. And a good coach with a good personality will beat him in recruiting all the time. Unless he changes his attitude. I'm sure he disagrees, but players make the team, and the coach is there to help make it happen. It's about the players with coaches as the supporting cast.
                      DC will never change. He coached my older daughter years ago. The parents got together and we had him removed from the team. I felt bad for the boys team he was given. I heard there was a revolving door every year and they too wanted him out but the winning made them turn the other cheek. He is an awful man who just cared about winning and not about the player’s development. He would bench the players at practice and talked down to them. My daughter quit because of the mental stress he caused her after the end of the season. Unfortunately, I do not consider him a good coach but a bully and he needs to take a class on how to communicate with people, which he lacks of.

Comment

DC will never change. He coached my older daughter years ago. The parents got together and we had him removed from the team. I felt bad for the boys team he was given. I heard there was a revolving door every year and they too wanted him out but the winning made them turn the other cheek. He is an awful man who just cared about winning and not about the player’s development. He would bench the players at practice and talked down to them. My daughter quit because of the mental stress he caused her after the end of the season. Unfortunately, I do not consider him a good coach but a bully and he needs to take a class on how to communicate with people, which he lacks of.
                        DC should not be coaching children

Comment

Or animals

Comment

Wow slander much
                            dc is effective at coaching players committed to their development

Comment

Wow slander much
                              Year of knowing him and I have not seen him help 1 kid to college. High school maybe but not college.

Comment

Wow slander much
                                Get to know him and come back one year from today and you will not be saying this but oops I should have listened. Everyone knows who he is and stay away.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X