Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many of the U16G at WFF have given their verbal for college? And please, D1 only. The rest of the schools really do not matter.

Truth about WFF will be revealed when the younger age groups come to age.

"This is not my economy", Thanks Mr. Pres
    You all said the same thing 5 years ago about thsese kids ??? yet he we are , off to college and your chubby little princess is playing kickball for some local team and getting stood up for the homecoming dance...See ya on Summer Break !

Comment

Who is the boys coach with the rotten tooth?

Comment

Baseless. Post a fact, post some evidence. You have none, "soiled WFF reputation." "The bleeding" oh the melodrama. Oh the emotion, oh the evidence? Nope. Just more BS on TS.
        Good lord... the Olympics must be over since the DRAMA is back on TV. You are not invited, you cant hang with us, produce as much drama as you can...See you in college...Oh probably not lol

Comment

Wasting your time unless it is D1.

Wait what? TBU has an announcement?? Really?? What it is? Oh please, we can't stand the suspense. One team have a fee commits? Where? St Leo? Eckerd? Tampa? Oh I can't function today until we know!
          St Leo? Eckerd? Tampa? Oh I can't function today until we know!

Those are the crappy schools of the WFF girls.

Comment

He we are? Ahhhh...SPC Bound

You all said the same thing 5 years ago about thsese kids ??? yet he we are , off to college and your chubby little princess is playing kickball for some local team and getting stood up for the homecoming dance...See ya on Summer Break !
            Five years ago and earlier East Lake developed that talent. Now that Dvs team is moving on, what is remaining? WFF had to defraud VI because they had no team at that age group.

What is balance of ECNL? Is it for developing talent vs recruiting and then hoping to be competitive? WFF cannot compete in Florida. The top Florida teams in the age groups would own WFF. And where are the boys clubs standing?

Comment

Five years ago and earlier East Lake developed that talent. Now that Dvs team is moving on, what is remaining? WFF had to defraud VI because they had no team at that age group.

What is balance of ECNL? Is it for developing talent vs recruiting and then hoping to be competitive? WFF cannot compete in Florida. The top Florida teams in the age groups would own WFF. And where are the boys clubs standing?
              Ahem...DV gets credit for developing the U18s except two of them, UNC and Auburn. What do you have to say about the U17s? Will probably do just as well on the recruiting side as the U18s. They may not go as far in the playoffs but they have a better record then the U18s did. Anyway, none of this matters and personally I really dont care about who develops players when they are 6. ECNL is about an opportunity for players that are elite. WFF happens to be the destination for ECNL. If elite players want to come and play then they will be welcomed if they are good enough and can help the teams. These players will then be seen and recruited by top colleges. That is the process. Are you going to sit here and tell me that a club like TBU develops players better? Their best team(U16s) is STRUGGLING in the R3PL and they were mostly not developed at TBU. Their next best team(U15s) are stuck in NPL for life. Their best young team by far is the U11s and be thankful they placed a good coach with them(who happens to be an ex Brandon coach) so they will actually further develop unlike the U14s that were just as good at that age but cant trap sand in a sand box now. The U13s are the only other good team at TBU but also having a better year then they will do in SC. You can continue to hate on WFF but we will continue to move forward and continue to post our NLI results every year. They will continue to be the top in the state. That is the real scoreboard.

Comment

Baseless. Post a fact, post some evidence. You have none, "soiled WFF reputation." "The bleeding" oh the melodrama. Oh the emotion, oh the evidence? Nope. Just more BS on TS.
                Evidence?... look at your crappy records-top to bottom. As long as you stay at home mommies keep paying these turds, they'll keep telling you how special you all are. It's comedy to witness how defensive you all get when served a does of reality.

Comment

Ahem...DV gets credit for developing the U18s except two of them, UNC and Auburn. What do you have to say about the U17s? Will probably do just as well on the recruiting side as the U18s. They may not go as far in the playoffs but they have a better record then the U18s did. Anyway, none of this matters and personally I really dont care about who develops players when they are 6. ECNL is about an opportunity for players that are elite. WFF happens to be the destination for ECNL. If elite players want to come and play then they will be welcomed if they are good enough and can help the teams. These players will then be seen and recruited by top colleges. That is the process. Are you going to sit here and tell me that a club like TBU develops players better? Their best team(U16s) is STRUGGLING in the R3PL and they were mostly not developed at TBU. Their next best team(U15s) are stuck in NPL for life. Their best young team by far is the U11s and be thankful they placed a good coach with them(who happens to be an ex Brandon coach) so they will actually further develop unlike the U14s that were just as good at that age but cant trap sand in a sand box now. The U13s are the only other good team at TBU but also having a better year then they will do in SC. You can continue to hate on WFF but we will continue to move forward and continue to post our NLI results every year. They will continue to be the top in the state. That is the real scoreboard.
                  Class dismissed! Hurry back to TBU before you get caught in traffic.

Comment

Another backwards WFF parent. On of those that try to drive away new people with the hope their kid will stay on the team next season. More are coming, you should be helping your kid improve and stop trying to manipulate the system. People that are leaving, leave, people that are staying try to keep others away, less competition that way.
                    Another backwards WFF coach or board member? You should be earning that money you snakeoil from your parents and winning more games, developing your boys and girls better than you have these past few years.

Comment

Not the OP but what parent doesnt support their kid or live for their kids? The loser is the person who doesnt. If my kid has a desire to be great at something I support them in any way I can. Their happiness is my happiness....its called good parenting.
                      You are the original poster. Good parenting isn't going on TS and bragging about your kid playing ecnl, putting other kids down for where they may attend, ect. That's called being a dumb a**hole.

Comment

You are the original poster. Good parenting isn't going on TS and bragging about your kid playing ecnl, putting other kids down for where they may attend, ect. That's called being a dumb a**hole.
                        Now I have to defend him, he wasn't bragging about his kid playing ECNL, he was defending our club from *******s like you that like to bash WFF.

Comment

My daughter plays up on a A team at WFF. Love the team, great group of girls. Coach is pretty good. We like him enough. After that I could not care less about WFF or TBU. Why would any of you. You defend these clubs like kids fight over game consoles or Teens over Android and Apple. With my daughter at WFF and once at TBU, a niece at TBU and an older nephew with a couple of clubs ties, none of these clubs are worth fighting over. Everyone of these guys would stomp over your child dreams if they could line their pockets with more cash.

Plus everything I have read on this thread for both side of the argument is 50% partially right and 50% totally incorrect.

Find a team your daughter likes and trainers from any club to train with, if your child is that serious.

Comment

Class dismissed! Hurry back to TBU before you get caught in traffic.
                            Watch out for that road block, better hide that Jack Daniels !

Comment

New Facility at Brandon?

How is the new VSI facility coming along Sheeple?

Comment

My daughter plays up on a A team at WFF. Love the team, great group of girls. Coach is pretty good. We like him enough. After that I could not care less about WFF or TBU. Why would any of you. You defend these clubs like kids fight over game consoles or Teens over Android and Apple. With my daughter at WFF and once at TBU, a niece at TBU and an older nephew with a couple of clubs ties, none of these clubs are worth fighting over. Everyone of these guys would stomp over your child dreams if they could line their pockets with more cash.

Plus everything I have read on this thread for both side of the argument is 50% partially right and 50% totally incorrect.

Find a team your daughter likes and trainers from any club to train with, if your child is that serious.
                                Perfectly stated and truthfully so**

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X