Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbu social media

What happened to the lunatic that was running tbu social media? I miss my daily entertainment.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    What happened to the lunatic that was running tbu social media? I miss my daily entertainment.
    Well, you can use your freed up time disparaging 12 year old TBU players on the 2010 Girls thread. Nothing is more rewarding than belittling 12 year old girls on an anonymous forum.

Comment

Well, you can use your freed up time disparaging 12 year old TBU players on the 2010 Girls thread. Nothing is more rewarding than belittling 12 year old girls on an anonymous forum.
      Sorry not me. Apparently you don't have any free time because all you do is post here. Loser.

Comment

I think this was his last post

Hey those solo cups displaying 21 at Wesley Chapel is a badge of honor only few clubs enjoy! You say what? I say badge of honor my man because we’re TBU and if you can’t win a game, we say join them. Yeah, just a bump in the road of soccer life. No biggie. What other club in one half of a season could have both a platinum recorded song by the Boss and have the #21 retired by US Club Soccer, permanently - like, out to pasture!? That’s right - us - TBU baby! - and we’re gonna show the world this fall against those Georgia teams ls who really is the Boss of the Southeast conference! As Foreigner sings “Goodby Yesterday”! LFG!!!!

Comment

I think this was his last post

Hey those solo cups displaying 21 at Wesley Chapel is a badge of honor only few clubs enjoy! You say what? I say badge of honor my man because we’re TBU and if you can’t win a game, we say join them. Yeah, just a bump in the road of soccer life. No biggie. What other club in one half of a season could have both a platinum recorded song by the Boss and have the #21 retired by US Club Soccer, permanently - like, out to pasture!? That’s right - us - TBU baby! - and we’re gonna show the world this fall against those Georgia teams ls who really is the Boss of the Southeast conference! As Foreigner sings “Goodby Yesterday”! LFG!!!!
          You have a small pen*s and little life. You are talking about 12 year old girls.

Comment

You have a small pen*s and little life. You are talking about 12 year old girls.
            No, he’s talking about the entire girls side of your club, stupid.

Comment

At least he's creative !!! Hahaahaaa that was great. Maybe you should get the new social media postion at tbu!!

Comment

Need to go and check this out. Could use a laugh today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X