Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Prime falling fast

ECNL coach James Harris quit and now ECNL coach Dan Tidmarsh in jail for crack cocaine. Time to find a new club if your daughter is there.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    ECNL coach James Harris quit and now ECNL coach Dan Tidmarsh in jail for crack cocaine. Time to find a new club if your daughter is there.
    No James assaulted a female coach.

Comment

A known pedophile and drug addict walk into a bar lmfao

Comment

https://seminolefl.mugshots.zone/dan...ot-01-25-2022/

Wow

Comment

What a disgrace of an organization. Keep letting your beautiful daughters to be near these people. You will do anything for a patch , huh?

Comment

Alan Hough - Con man
            Andres Camacho - homosexual pervert
            Dan Reagal - pedophile
            James Harris - sexual harassment
            Daniel Tidmarsh - Crack cocaine

anyone missing from fc prime organization?

Comment

Crack cocaine. Jesus

Comment

Crack? That's seriously jumping in the deep end. Wow.

Comment

I thought he left Prime last year? Wasn't he at Central FL FC?

Comment

James Harris would not be working with girls at TBU if it were true. So that’s rumor. But, I would get out of the club as fast as I could. I wouldn’t put my daughter in that environment. Parents get so hype about an ECNL patch. Hahaha who will take over his teams. Daddy Gurtov?

Comment

James Harris would not be working with girls at TBU if it were true. So that’s rumor. But, I would get out of the club as fast as I could. I wouldn’t put my daughter in that environment. Parents get so hype about an ECNL patch. Hahaha who will take over his teams. Daddy Gurtov?
                      UR trying way to hard, some coach gets pulled over for drugs 200 miles away and the kids have to leave the ECNL? And what join GA league or DPL, get real junior. What environment is that, where some idiot coach partied too hard and got caught with his pants below his ankles? Prime will be just fine, #pencilgateinass at Weston did nothing. Didn't that moron from Plantation sleep with some 13 year old back in the day? This will be yesterday's news in two weeks time.

Comment

JAJAJAJAJAJA

PencilGateinASS
                        https://www.local10.com/news/2019/06...-on-team-trip/

PedoGate
                        https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...829-story.html

Soccer clubs have no control over that crap as much as sports teams have control a player getting busted with weed. That Wanker will be doing jail time for sure

Comment

UR trying way to hard, some coach gets pulled over for drugs 200 miles away and the kids have to leave the ECNL? And what join GA league or DPL, get real junior. What environment is that, where some idiot coach partied too hard and got caught with his pants below his ankles? Prime will be just fine, #pencilgateinass at Weston did nothing. Didn't that moron from Plantation sleep with some 13 year old back in the day? This will be yesterday's news in two weeks time.
                          Agreed. Already is. Florida Premier DOC is straining here.

Comment

Usually those who are not good enough to wear the badge mock the badge and will try anything to bring it down.

Comment

Alan Hough - Con man
                              Andres Camacho - homosexual pervert
                              Dan Reagal - pedophile
                              James Harris - sexual harassment
                              Daniel Tidmarsh - Crack cocaine

anyone missing from fc prime organization?
                              Sounds like the Biden family! Such Malarkey.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X