Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tired of hearing relax and wait..parents would like to know what is going on..I would love for another club in brandon offer cdl..
    You got it chief! FUSION FC South, a serious one too... professionally run.

Comment

It appears there have been many opinions on what the problem is. It boils down to a board doing things from a personal stand point and not a good business stand point. Why would they just fire a DOC without a good back up plan. And please don't tell us GR is the plan. If they were professionals, they would have done a national search and found a quality DOC, and then they could easily justify replacing SP for a better and more qualified person. But this plan is horrible, drawn up on a napkin. First they offer JC the job, which is not a huge upgrade but whatever. He turns it down so they go to second choice, dicount GR. Not a good plan. Get a real qualified DOC and then you may gain back credibility.
      What else do you expect from the Brandon Rednecks? Anything is possible in REDNECKLAND!

Comment

Okey dokey Gary... is that cause you don't have one?
        That's right and isn't that a prerequisite for having CDL? So does that mean there will not be CDL at Brandon next season?

Comment

Can someone tell me how many players SP. JC or JD have put in college? Can someone tell me all the titles these guys have won? I'm not saying GR is the answer, but what have you gotten from SP and JC? and who really is JD and what has he done for Brandon or any youth club? All of them are about the money and no matter what DOC you get, no matter how qualified it's still going to be about the money!!

And if licensing is such a concern check all the trainers and coaches..it's a joke! SP pays some of your trainers with no continuos coaching education or any education at all...

So let GR do his thing and see if he can at least provide your kids with better player development?

The only concerning thing is why have all the suspense? Let the parents know what you have planned so they don't leave......

Comment

That's right and isn't that a prerequisite for having CDL? So does that mean there will not be CDL at Brandon next season?
            I guess that's part of the "announcement" coming from the Board. "Top 3 trainers are gone but you should be happy because we have GR as our 3rd choice! Also, since he doesn't have the required licensing we won't be participating in CDL this season but your fees aren't going down. Actually they are going up because while we've known for some time that our fields would be worked on we did not properly prepare for the added expense for goals, flags, paint, etc. And we will also have a shuttle service starting from the mall since we will not have enough parking anymore. Welcome to BAYSL!!"

Comment

I guess that's part of the "announcement" coming from the Board. "Top 3 trainers are gone but you should be happy because we have GR as our 3rd choice! Also, since he doesn't have the required licensing we won't be participating in CDL this season but your fees aren't going down. Actually they are going up because while we've known for some time that our fields would be worked on we did not properly prepare for the added expense for goals, flags, paint, etc. And we will also have a shuttle service starting from the mall since we will not have enough parking anymore. Welcome to BAYSL!!"

Yeeeeehhhhaaawwwww!!!!!!

Comment

Can someone tell me how many players SP. JC or JD have put in college? Can someone tell me all the titles these guys have won? I'm not saying GR is the answer, but what have you gotten from SP and JC? and who really is JD and what has he done for Brandon or any youth club? All of them are about the money and no matter what DOC you get, no matter how qualified it's still going to be about the money!!

And if licensing is such a concern check all the trainers and coaches..it's a joke! SP pays some of your trainers with no continuos coaching education or any education at all...

So let GR do his thing and see if he can at least provide your kids with better player development?

The only concerning thing is why have all the suspense? Let the parents know what you have planned so they don't leave......

OK Bud! Start by having GR shave and get a hair cut. He looks like a construction worker half the time.

Comment

OK Bud! Start by having GR shave and get a hair cut. He looks like a construction worker half the time.
                  What are talking bout duuuude! That's the Brandon way... fashionable!

Yeeeehhhaaawwww!!!!

Comment

Figured much!!! You have nothing to add...I'm serious about the questions..Let us know...

Comment

why dont you ask GR how many players he has coached that have played at a high college level? ask him, i dare you. cuz i can name about 50 of them off the top of my head you moron. name one college player that JD has? you cant. and his u-17 boys gettin mercy ruled in state cup this weekend, how can you back that up? how? thats the quality he brings. if GR is discount, then SP would have not wanted him by his side all these years. SP went out of his way to put GR on his staff. and let me tell you, these stupid licenses that any student can sit in and get, they are now pointless to have.
                      It's not JD that caused the mercy rule. The U-16G's were mercy ruled at State Cup last year so bad the team disolved. The training in general for older players needs improvement. They are not getting the training at U14 or 15 they need.

Comment

It's not JD that caused the mercy rule. The U-16G's were mercy ruled at State Cup last year so bad the team disolved. The training in general for older players needs improvement. They are not getting the training at U14 or 15 they need.

Incorrect!!! The correct training needs to happen way before that. By u14 the players should have all the technical abilities to play the game. It is more about insight of the game, communication and tactical as they get older. Making them understand their positions and how to play them. Don't Blame JD, GR for having boys that were not properly trained by the time they got to them.

I've watched many of the sessions, from JC's u13, Yoyo's u14 and GR's u15 and they spend more time teaching technique because we didn't do the right job training that at younger ages. Even the girls side has the same issue. Too much time and talk is being spent on how to become strong by that age group and not enough time is being spent training them properly at the younger ages. The club is more concerened with there dollars from the Academy teams then making sure the top players get the proper training to develop their GOD giving abilities. We mix these boys and girls as if it was rec and the better players don't get the proper sessions they need.

So before you blame tarining at the older ages, ask what type of training did those kids receive u12, u11, u10 and prior...My guess is none!!!

If you don't believe me ask these guys yourself what they think of there teams/players.

Comment

So what is proper training? Because a team is unsuccesful doesn't mean they are not getting proper training! Many players develop on losing teams. You are looking for a winning team not player development...

Comment

Incorrect!!! The correct training needs to happen way before that. By u14 the players should have all the technical abilities to play the game. It is more about insight of the game, communication and tactical as they get older. Making them understand their positions and how to play them. Don't Blame JD, GR for having boys that were not properly trained by the time they got to them.

I've watched many of the sessions, from JC's u13, Yoyo's u14 and GR's u15 and they spend more time teaching technique because we didn't do the right job training that at younger ages. Even the girls side has the same issue. Too much time and talk is being spent on how to become strong by that age group and not enough time is being spent training them properly at the younger ages. The club is more concerened with there dollars from the Academy teams then making sure the top players get the proper training to develop their GOD giving abilities. We mix these boys and girls as if it was rec and the better players don't get the proper sessions they need.

So before you blame tarining at the older ages, ask what type of training did those kids receive u12, u11, u10 and prior...My guess is none!!!

If you don't believe me ask these guys yourself what they think of there teams/players.
                            GR has been in charge of academy the last 2 years. They mix all the players up like rec players and train them all the same. There are strong players bored, weak players lost. If GR can't handle the academy ages, how can he properly be in charge of training for the older ages.

Comment

GR has been in charge of academy the last 2 years. They mix all the players up like rec players and train them all the same. There are strong players bored, weak players lost. If GR can't handle the academy ages, how can he properly be in charge of training for the older ages.

There is answer! If he is not doing at a young age...then of course blame him when those kids are u13-u17..But don't blame JD and the other when the kids didn't proper training prior to them being older players. If GR was in charge last 2 yrs of younger players not last 6. JD players are 16 and 17...GR wasn't training any of JC's kids or above when they were younger.

However, like I mentioned if GR isn't training them correctly now those kids will not be developed when they reach JC, Yoyo, GR (himself) or JD when older.

I read all about JC on this thread why is he not the Academy trianer? If SP had faith in him to do be the best tariner he should be developing the younger ages. As well as JD if you all have so much confidence in them. Give the older boys to good coach's preferably educated, knowledgable, player coach's. They will understand the game better and teach the tactics and not focus on constant technique.

It's been interesting to watch the teams on the one field within a small space. You see all the teams from JC, Rbe, Yoyo all training technique mainly because the kids don't have it. They are almost identical with just a different trainer/coach. GR sessions haven't changed same 'ol same 'ol.

Comment

How have the Academy teams done under GRs direction?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X