X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi.
    I have several children and they have played for different clubs.

I'd go w/ NEFC, they are regionally structured and there is no reason to travel far
    with a 9 year old - save that for when he's older!

Second, its the most organized club we've experienced to date.

Third, they have a very clear structure (if you go to the NEFC web site you can see team / levels) so you can see where you son can grow to as he gets older.

Lastly, good coaching and much included (like technical training nights) at no extra cost.

Hope that helps.
    If you going to talking structure and development, their is only one club that has a track record of producing NT players because they don't focus on creating structure but players that can play at the highest level in US Soccer. Guess which club?

Comment

If you going to talking structure and development, their is only one club that has a track record of producing NT players because they don't focus on creating structure but players that can play at the highest level in US Soccer. Guess which club?
      Capital??

Comment

Capital??
        What league Capital plays? I like to sign my boys up.

Comment

What league Capital plays? I like to sign my boys up.
          The secret to soccer is play as much soccer as you can. Don't get all caught up in the hoopla about leagues .

Let the kids experiment ,take chances and enjoy the game. When they get to about 11 then they need guidance and exposure to leagues. At 6,7and 8 it is all about having the ball at their feet as much as possible.

Comment

Capital??
            Who the hell is Capital? What NT players have they produced?

Comment

Who the hell is Capital? What NT players have they produced?
              It was a shot at Baysidefc. The most recent two national Pool players came out of Capital and then got full rides to Baysidefc They were there for two years then to Revs.

Comment

In my opinion NEFC is the better choice. S.C. is a great coach and will develop the kids technical skills.
                During the winter the training is usually at Wheeler Farm Field House and Sherwood Sports, this was the case this past winter

Comment

In my opinion NEFC is the better choice. S.C. is a great coach and will develop the kids technical skills.
                  During the winter the training is usually at Wheeler Farm Field House and Sherwood Sports, this was the case this past winter
                  Do you know what NEFC is offering this age group as far as practices ,games and tournaments. Bayside is pretty expensive and you don't get much for this age group.

Comment

Go to the nefc website and under tryouts, find coach assignments. Find the coach for your age group and gender and email him or her with your interest and questions. Tryouts were last week for this age group and teams have already been formed, but there may still be spots for a gifted athlete.

Comment

Endorse your product Nefc. Go to bayside way cheaper and get more for the money. You want to go to Nefc go to the central region.

Comment

Endorse your product Nefc. Go to bayside way cheaper and get more for the money. You want to go to Nefc go to the central region.
                        This is untrue. My child played both. NEFC Southeast was roughly same price as Bayside AND had more included. Not to mention the team was stronger in our kids case, but not the case with every team. Do your homework, contact coaches, visit trainings, and decide which works best for your family.

Comment

They did raise their price to 1750 (Nefc) vs bayside 1100

Comment

They did raise their price to 1750 (Nefc) vs bayside 1100
                            $1100?????

Hahahahahaha!!!

Comment

$1100?????

Hahahahahaha!!!
                              No joke. The jokes on you!! Lol!!!

Comment

$1100?????

Hahahahahaha!!!
                                Only the uptown kids pay $1100.00 the others don't pay .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X