Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps there is a little Karma in play here. Seems like a little poetic justice that girl who was part of BRD and worked to exclude other more qualified players from team now wants out and cant get out when she wants to. Oh well.
    Nah, just DC being a d/ck

Comment

Truth! So basically you are saying she was offered a spot on delco before their tryouts - I find that hard to believe .
      Or maybe she was offered the spot at the 2nd tryout. Seems logical.

Comment

Seems there is more to the story. Anyway agree with other poster - poetic justice along with a healthy dose of karma

Comment

Didn't RF cut her a couple of years ago, and then after some complaining, it was magically determined that her invitation must have gotten lost in the (e)mail.

Comment

Didn't RF cut her a couple of years ago, and then after some complaining, it was magically determined that her invitation must have gotten lost in the (e)mail.
            Affirmative- BB stepped in with his role as “assistant coach “ and vp of bucks and over road RF.

Comment

Affirmative- BB stepped in with his role as “assistant coach “ and vp of bucks and over road RF.
              A bunch of kids are leaving this team. to Delco and PF and NJ club.

Comment

Not true - my kid is on delco and there isn’t anyone coming here.

Comment

You are in for a rude awakening then. PF also has a few new kids.

Comment

Nothing better than a drive to West Chester from Bucks County a few nights a week. That doesn't get old quick. Better to start fixing things at FCB while you can.

Comment

You are in for a rude awakening then. PF also has a few new kids.
                      I did hear the RL team got some new kids....

Comment

I did hear the RL team got some new kids....
                        RL delco team to clarify

Comment

Nothing better than a drive to West Chester from Bucks County a few nights a week. That doesn't get old quick. Better to start fixing things at FCB while you can.
                          A few are willing to try it. Delco is close so i see why a few moved to that team. This FCB team will be close to brand new come next season.

Comment

A few are willing to try it. Delco is close so i see why a few moved to that team. This FCB team will be close to brand new come next season.
                            No one believes groups of kids are leaving FCB the car pool group sticks together and no other ECNL team will take all or none - we are stuck with bucks!

Comment

No one believes groups of kids are leaving FCB the car pool group sticks together and no other ECNL team will take all or none - we are stuck with bucks!
                              You'll always be able to say you were there for FC Buck's last season in the ECNL.

Comment

Nobody believes this, but if true, good riddance. A lot of these kids are and were always dead weight and had no business being there in the first place. Remember, a big chunk of this team was "picked" because the girls could run faster than players on other teams when they played on small 9v9 fields, and to keep a carpool together - not because they were good at soccer or better at soccer than other kids who tried out. DC should show some balls and get rid of ZB too - she too has never had to really "try out" for the team and was only given a spot because of her Daddy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X