Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    RL will always be the worst. Those parents are the suckers of the world. Always the butt of the joke.
    NO ONE has ever claimed RL was soccer. We said it is a beginning level for soccer for kids new to the sport.

Comment

Oh boy CM and DC have one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel .... won’t be long before nova cans their a**es.
      This is another one that should never happen in women's college soccer in the Philadelphia area. Girls want to go to Villanova without even being recruited. There is no sell needed to bring in top level players to Villanova, soccer money or no soccer money. They can get all the top level rich players without spending a dime on them. Villanova should have a deep roster, and one that has more depth than the two schools in North Philadelphia where it is a challenge to recruit or even retain female players year to year. Getting beat by Temple 3-0 is not as shocking as getting beat 4-0 vs. LaSalle, but it's darn close! After U-18, a 2-0 scoreline is a solid win, but 4-0 or 3-0 is a beating! The Villanova team has been built by its current coaching staff, this is their team, their players, and their tactics. Oh, and the lack of depth is on coaching staff.

Other than Georgetown, the Big East is not a very good conference and Villanova should finish in the top 3 every season. The AD's at Nova know this and will no doubt make changes.

Comment

NO ONE has ever claimed RL was soccer. We said it is a beginning level for soccer for kids new to the sport.
        What’s funny here is that when the top finishing RL teams start getting included in the lowest brackets at ENCL events (where Bucks typically are placed), this 2006 team will probably end up losing to some of those “beginner” teams. What will the parents say when that happens?

Comment

What’s funny here is that when the top finishing RL teams start getting included in the lowest brackets at ENCL events (where Bucks typically are placed), this 2006 team will probably end up losing to some of those “beginner” teams. What will the parents say when that happens?

There are a lot of talented players on RL. It won’t be long before other ECNL teams or strong EDP teams scoop them up.

Comment

Being the worst ECNL team in the USA and being forced to play better RL teams at ECNL events will be off the chart hilarious. Its kind of like an adult being forced to sit at the kids table on Thanksgiving. How humiliating.

Comment

There are a lot of talented players on RL. It won’t be long before other ECNL teams or strong EDP teams scoop them up.
              No there isn’t any talent at RL. You lying like a rug

Comment

fc Bucks 2006 ECNL Girls

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No there isn’t any talent at RL. You lying like a rug
                And that is where you would be wrong - some have actually decided NOT to play for ECNL because of BB and the BRD...I know that seems hard to believe but since BB is not trust worthy and only supports his daughter and her friends seems like a smart decision

Comment

Would love to see Bucks ECNL vs PF ECRL.

There'd be more PF wins I'm guessing...

Comment

Would love to see Bucks ECNL vs PF ECRL.

There'd be more PF wins I'm guessing...
                    RL isn’t soccer. You fools don’t realize that. I’m an edp guy myself. But stop making us laugh with the RL junk. It’s not even worth people’s time

Comment

FC bucks 2006 ECNL

RL isn’t soccer. You fools don’t realize that. I’m an edp guy myself. But stop making us laugh with the RL junk. It’s not even worth people’s time
                      Sure you are - you are a BRD parent and everyone knows it!!!!!

Comment

Sure you are - you are a BRD parent and everyone knows it!!!!!
                        Yes I am - I’m Tommy C! BB’s sidekick and butt buddy.

Comment

No one ever said RL was soccer on here.

Comment

Can you imagine what it must feel like to pay $10K and drive an hour each way for your kid to play on the worst ECNL team in the USA, and get no looks from college coaches because they are too busy scouting the real ECNL teams in the top brackets, rather than the bottom of the barrel teams

Comment

Can you imagine what it must feel like to pay $10K and drive an hour each way for your kid to play on the worst ECNL team in the USA, and get no looks from college coaches because they are too busy scouting the real ECNL teams in the top brackets, rather than the bottom of the barrel teams
                              Do they put patches on theirbeevea so you can tell they are vaunted ECNL players? Probably the only way you can tell for most of them.

Comment

No one ever said RL was soccer on here.
                                RL isn't soccer but it does get the kids up an moving which is a start.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X