Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just want to say that the kids on the RL team will welcome with open arms the little Mia’s that don’t make the ECNL team when fair and open tryouts take place - who knows maybe BB’s kid will join all of her classmates on the RL team, when there is actually fair and open tryouts. Time will tell...
    Sounds good.

Comment

It really is all good now - and one of the best things will be the look of shock on the entitled, helicopter parents when their little Mia doesn’t make the team. It’s also pretty damn cool seeing all the defenders eating crow after their lying and bullying was exposed for all to see. This thread has throughly discredited the bucks defenders and led to changes at Bucks both at the DOC level and for this teams coaching staff. Bravo!
      What are you talking about? I defended. I still defend. Changes happen to most clubs every 5-8 yrs. There will be a reshuffle. Business happens in the soccer world. TS has nothing to do with it.

Work on actually birthing an athlete during this down time. You may need a donor's help.

Comment

Our job here is done! What else is left to be said?
        It should be a dead thread. Change happened. Give the new staff time to adjust and fix the issues. Anything will be better than what we had before and will give us some growth if anything.

Comment

It should be a dead thread. Change happened. Give the new staff time to adjust and fix the issues. Anything will be better than what we had before and will give us some growth if anything.
          Oh no - the thread is just getting good - gonna be pure entertainment when the entitled little Mia's of this team get cut and are forced to play for the teams/clubs/leagues they continually trashed on here. The karma of them losing their precious patch will be wonderful to watch.

Comment

Oh no - the thread is just getting good - gonna be pure entertainment when the entitled little Mia's of this team get cut and are forced to play for the teams/clubs/leagues they continually trashed on here. The karma of them losing their precious patch will be wonderful to watch.
            So why did they all receive offers already then?

Comment

And that whiner and his kid will be looking for a new hobby. Soccer aint it.

Comment

And that whiner and his kid will be looking for a new hobby. Soccer aint it.
                How mad is he now that most kids (not sure if all) just received offers?
                Jokes on this guy!!

Comment

Karma really is a b****! Can’t wait to see the meltdown when their precious Mia doesn’t have that powerful patch and is forced to play on one of the many other lowly teams that were trashed on here!

Good thing I love popcorn!

Comment

Jokes on this guy!!
                    He is going to be very mad. I got my popcorn at the ready!

Comment

So why did they all receive offers already then?
                      cash flow - nothing more nothing less. All clubs are doing this to ensure cash flow in order to stay alive - has nothing to do with merit.

Comment

This thread is dead. FC Bucks did right and worked with their membership. Changes will come and the club will move beyond the past 5 years. FC Bucks have all the tools to be a solid club in the ECNL again. No parents have an issue with tryouts. The coaches will be fine with coaching selections and will work with the DOC. Practice will happen like they do at normal clubs. Only question is when we can get back on the field safely. FC Bucks tried to do the right thing, and this change will positive in many ways. For those that started this topic, and for those that said nobody would listen, think again. This site was the direct cause for change.

Comment

Jokes on this guy!!
                          Offers for a spot at the club - not a specific team.

Comment

Our resident troll who posts on every states board has been pretty accurate in scope if maybe the details are slightly off. She nailed DA closing shop and saying they would remain in the youth game through coaching education, scouting, player development centers and referee training. It's all in their press release. She was also the first to say that ECNL will need to expand in order to lessen travel so they can remain viable. I'm not if she was the one who actually posted what the realignment could look like. I was skeptical until I read this...

“A platform based on club collaboration, aligned by core values, and where top level competition comes with reduced travel, is critical to the future of the game,” said ECNL President Christian Lavers.

No longer will I question our resident troll no matter what she (or he) posts.

Comment

Offers for a spot at the club - not a specific team.
                              Wrong. It has the specific team. I know more clubs are doing this for cash flow reasons. But it will piss off that hater guy as the joke is now on him.

Comment

Our resident troll who posts on every states board has been pretty accurate in scope if maybe the details are slightly off. She nailed DA closing shop and saying they would remain in the youth game through coaching education, scouting, player development centers and referee training. It's all in their press release. She was also the first to say that ECNL will need to expand in order to lessen travel so they can remain viable. I'm not if she was the one who actually posted what the realignment could look like. I was skeptical until I read this...

“A platform based on club collaboration, aligned by core values, and where top level competition comes with reduced travel, is critical to the future of the game,” said ECNL President Christian Lavers.

No longer will I question our resident troll no matter what she (or he) posts.
                                Lessen travel is great. Everybody new about the DA though so that wasn't hard.
                                All very obvious statements.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X