Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And there you go again. NO ONE can stick to the substance. And this is why your teams reputation thanks to the parents is widely known (believe me) as vile. You bully other parents because you are all scum.
    So what if we do. We love our RL team. Buzz off

Comment

So what if we do. We love our RL team. Buzz off
      Do I detect a subtle shift in the deflection tactic du jour from "jealousy" to "RL parents"

Comment

Do I detect a subtle shift in the deflection tactic du jour from "jealousy" to "RL parents"
        Nope. We are proud. Don’t care what you think. Go be jealous somewhere else.

Comment

Ba Ba Ba BINGO!

Comment

Bottom line - making the ECNL playoffs means you are a good ECNL team.

The ECNL playoffs are like the icing on the cake for the ECNL league. Missing out on the playoffs means missing out on a ton of college coaches seeing your kid play. The ECNL playoffs is the premier recruiting opportunity for college coaches.

Bucks sent one team to the lowest level of ECNL playoffs last year - does anyone see the correlation between lack of D1 commits and having bad ECNL teams that don’t make the Playoffs?

If your team don’t make the ECNL playoffs they aren’t a good ECNL team.

Comment

Agreed. That’s an impressive ranking.
              Totally agree. Very impressive ranking. This team has the goods. Great kids and coaches.

Comment

Totally agree. Very impressive ranking. This team has the goods. Great kids and coaches.
                Exactly. You don’t get that high of ranking just by chance. Good job to all.

Comment

And you, my friend, have become Cricket #1.

Comment

Hey! Joey Baloney here. Joe Blow for short. We are inching to the 500 mark for how many pages we have filled on this site with lies, deflections, and just all around mean comments. Such an honor. To celebrate, I will host a reunion type party at my abode. All are welcome.

On second thought, lets keep it at men only. Last time, when the women came, well, yeah.

Stay tuned for further details.

Comment

Actually you kind of do get that high of a ranking by chance. Essentially our ranking is high because we just so happen to play to NE ECNL teams who are ranked in the top 10 - World Class (#7) and PDA (#8). If you review the methodology Youthsoccer rankings, we essentially get "credit" for playing them, even when we lose. The short of it is, our ranking isnt really based much on anything that we have done, but moreso on what our opponents have done.

Comment

Great work girls!

Comment

Hey! Joey Baloney here. Joe Blow for short. We are inching to the 500 mark for how many pages we have filled on this site with lies, deflections, and just all around mean comments. Such an honor. To celebrate, I will host a reunion type party at my abode. All are welcome.

On second thought, lets keep it at men only. Last time, when the women came, well, yeah.

Stay tuned for further details.
                          Maybe the meeting could take place on March 16 - that’s the 2 year anniversary of the BRD meeting! We can celebrate what a great team we picked! I’ll bring the beer. Make sure RF, and CF get their invites.

Comment

Such a great achievement!

Comment

Real question here. Did Bucks sign the tryout initiative? Or are they having their tryouts in March/April again to assure that players stay on their team?

Comment

Such a great achievement!

YES!

WE ARE THE 2006 FC BUCKS ECNL TEAM - RANKED 94th IN THE NATION AND 12th OUT OF 15 IN OUR NE ECNL CONFERENCE! WE ROCK - EVEN THOUGH WE WONT MAKE THE ECNL PLAYOFFS! HEAR US ROAR!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X