Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest one - a checked out coach who’s only there to collect a check who has ceded all responsibility to an unqualified conflicted dad assistant. Audrey would be a godsend for this team. She wouldn’t put up with the dad assistant bull**** and she’d actually do a better job a developing our girls. You fix that not only do our girls become better soccer players but other top talent may actually want to play on this team.
    Oh yea the devil dad Coach. He is holding back your daughter from the Olympics. Forgot about him. FF doesn’t seem checked out at all IMO. I think it’s solely the dad assistant coach that for some reason has a few people’s panties in a bunch. Why don’t you bring this dad coach issue to the club? Did u ask to speak with someone at the club about this? I don’t think just rants on the internet about this will do anything.

Comment

The biggest one - a checked out coach who’s only there to collect a check who has ceded all responsibility to an unqualified conflicted dad assistant. Audrey would be a godsend for this team. She wouldn’t put up with the dad assistant bull**** and she’d actually do a better job a developing our girls. You fix that not only do our girls become better soccer players but other top talent may actually want to play on this team.
      Spot on!! There should be no place on an ECNL team for a dad assistant. Way to much time and money to be playing for a dad.

Comment

Oh yea the devil dad Coach. He is holding back your daughter from the Olympics. Forgot about him. FF doesn’t seem checked out at all IMO. I think it’s solely the dad assistant coach that for some reason has a few people’s panties in a bunch. Why don’t you bring this dad coach issue to the club? Did u ask to speak with someone at the club about this? I don’t think just rants on the internet about this will do anything.
        The dad assistant is on the board and yes it was brought to the clubs attention and they did nothing.

Comment

The dad assistant is on the board and yes it was brought to the clubs attention and they did nothing.
          Well no Olympics for your daughter then. Too bad. Might be time to move on since nothing was done nor will be? Or just complain on the internet some more like a child.

Comment

Well no Olympics for your daughter then. Too bad. Might be time to move on since nothing was done nor will be? Or just complain on the internet some more like a child.
            Lol this is great!!!! No Olympics for you hehe

Comment

Enlighten yourselves. Read your daughters group
              chats. Mirrors what is being said on here about FF and the Dad Assistant. Your kids are smarter than you. They hear what goes on on the bench and at practice. They see how the Dad Assistant calls the shots because FF doesn’t care. They see the favoritism and how hard work isn’t rewarded. They stop caring and start goofing off because they know it doesn’t matter.

Comment

chats. Mirrors what is being said on here about FF and the Dad Assistant. Your kids are smarter than you. They hear what goes on on the bench and at practice. They see how the Dad Assistant calls the shots because FF doesn’t care. They see the favoritism and how hard work isn’t rewarded. They stop caring and start goofing off because they know it doesn’t matter.
                Holy crap! This is just laughable. What did this dad assistant coach do to you folks? I mean wow.

Comment

I don’t know this dad assistant but I feel bad for the guy. You sound like horrible people.

Comment

Things like this DO NOT HAPPEN at real clubs playing in the ECNL. This only happens at FC Bucks ECNL. Bring in a real DOC and your team will function normally and will grow. Keep the current leadership and the team will fail like all the other FC Bucks teams that started off strong at U12 and ended up with not having enough players at U17. This is what is going on now.
                    Truth!

Comment

I don’t know this dad assistant but I feel bad for the guy. You sound like horrible people.
                      Big picture. There are no Dad coaches in the ECNL. This doesn’t happen at any real club playing in the ECNL. The majority of nonsense happening at the club is basic stuff that doesn’t happen with proper leadership. Gotta take back our Club!

Comment

Big picture. There are no Dad coaches in the ECNL. This doesn’t happen at any real club playing in the ECNL. The majority of nonsense happening at the club is basic stuff that doesn’t happen with proper leadership. Gotta take back our Club!
                        For sure any real club with real leadership doesn’t allow unqualified parents to coach at this level. It is one thing to have parents coaching on an intramural level or even a travel level. But with the ECNL and the many thousands of dollars and hours of travel time it requires there really is no place for a dad assistant. Parent coaches have inherent conflicts and bias - read up on it.

Comment

Wrong, there are plenty. I can think of one club that has had at least 3 parent HCs in the last 5 years (two of them had two of their own kids ... different age groups). Same with GDA for our local club.

Comment

For sure any real club with real leadership doesn’t allow unqualified parents to coach at this level. It is one thing to have parents coaching on an intramural level or even a travel level. But with the ECNL and the many thousands of dollars and hours of travel time it requires there really is no place for a dad assistant. Parent coaches have inherent conflicts and bias - read up on it.
                            I have defended Dan and Chris many times but this is one area that I can't. Once checks are being written for coaching then no parent should be on the sideline.

And before you ask...
                            I am not parent on this team. I have an older player and a younger player @ FC Bucks. This matters to all of us though because perception matters in attracting players and right now the perception is that FC Bucks is not a good place to be. Board member, parent coaches at the ecnl level don't help.

Comment

Wrong, there are plenty. I can think of one club that has had at least 3 parent HCs in the last 5 years (two of them had two of their own kids ... different age groups). Same with GDA for our local club.
                              Name the clubs and coaches.

Comment

Yes, name names I am sure they are qualified. You on the other hand are not. FC Bucks doesn't even list you as a coach on the website.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X