Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Off to FL in a few hours, this is not gonna be a fun time for any of our NYCFC teams. #itsallaboutthetraining
    It’s going to be fun with your wife, though...#cockholdhusband

Comment

Off to FL in a few hours, this is not gonna be a fun time for any of our NYCFC teams. #itsallaboutthetraining
      Many local teams will struggle. This is reality time. Maybe they'll get lucky and get paired up with some other weak GDA teams as there certainly are many of them. What's more important is what college coaches show up and whether or not relationships blossom from there. Otherwise they're just window shopping.

Comment

My husband u mean. U boys have fun.

Comment

#whenpeoplecantspell #misspelledinsult
          It’s CUCKHOLD idiot 😂😂😂

Comment

#whenpeoplecantspell #misspelledinsult
            It’s CUCKHOLD idiot 😂😂😂
            It was a test and you passed. I knew you would know how to spell it correctly.

Comment

Oh Boy, the fields are A MESS. Nothing like having the boys chew up the muddy fields before a big showcase for the girls #tapethoseanklesgirls

Comment

Oh Boy, the fields are A MESS. Nothing like having the boys chew up the muddy fields before a big showcase for the girls #tapethoseanklesgirls
                Not as big a mess, as you know what??? #cleanthatthing

Comment

#fakenews
                  #jealousdistractor
                  #biggd1herewecome

Comment

Beautiful morning, and beautiful fields at Lakewood Ranch #tapeyourmouth

Comment

Beautiful morning, and beautiful fields at Lakewood Ranch #tapeyourmouth
                      You're in Florida and you came on this site ? #LOSER #Getalife

Comment

You're in Florida and you came on this site ? #LOSER #Getalife
                        It's probably NYCFC nutjob dad. To him the club and GDA are the bestest!

Comment

It's probably NYCFC nutjob dad. To him the club and GDA are the bestest!
                          Actually, I came here to brag about my kids full-ride, it’s a beautiful day!

Comment

Actually, I came here to brag about my kids full-ride, it’s a beautiful day!
                            And I'm Santa Claus. Hope she loves Iona.

Comment

And I'm Santa Claus. Hope she loves Iona.
                              Iona is actually a good school, but it’s Penn State she’s needed to jerky.

Comment

Iona is actually a good school, but it’s Penn State she’s needed to jerky.
                                Nice way to out your kid. You are a special kind of douche and a dumb one at that. She must have gotten her smarts from her mother. Use those savings on tuition for the therapy your kid is going to need later in life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X