Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My lovely wife would not be caught dead with a slim pant wearing with pastel colored loafers fag like you....she wants a man that would defend her against all odds, instead of a little weak b_tch like you.
    You sure about that?

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

You sure about that?
      without a doubt.....my family is bred to encourage strength and aggression. a little hillary whiney baby / cuomo the homo humper like you would be eaten up.

my kids would kick the crap out of yours.
      my wife would slap the b_tch out of you.
      as for me...some free advice....stay away from the guy with the cauliflower ear on the sidelines....wimp.

Comment

without a doubt.....my family is bred to encourage strength and aggression. a little hillary whiney baby / cuomo the homo humper like you would be eaten up.

as for me...some free advice....stay away from the guy with the cauliflower ear on the sidelines....wimp.
        Damn man relax. As a person who trains and fights mma do you really need to brag or talk like this ? Come down to maxum bjj Thursday night if you would like to roll. Looking fwd to it

Comment

Damn man relax. As a person who trains and fights mma do you really need to brag or talk like this ? Come down to maxum bjj Thursday night if you would like to roll. Looking fwd to it
          why wait till thursday? they are open tonight :)
          you dummy we know each other :)

Comment

You are all worthless and weak....P_ssy soccer players would not last 45 seconds with me in a cage. You would be choked out and beaten to within an inch of your pathetic wannabe tough persona.

I'm definately sure you would not last long with any of the girls that works out at my gym either.
            Wow!! You are so scary, Mr Tough Guy! hahahahaha

Comment

They cant be nothing if you people keep talking about them. Jealous much?
              TY CJO you are doing a fabulous job

Comment

You sound like a dog breeder

Comment

The "tough guy" is just a troll; he does this on most threads, to combat boredom at work I think; he takes a contrarian position on any subject and suddenly everyone else on the thread is a bunch of [insert crass term for ******s]. He thinks anyone that responds is hilarious and now even I think it is funny.

Just don't respond, he will go away if noone plays with him; but as PT Barnum is alleged to have said (although there is actually no evidence of it anywhere and is an incorrect attribution) "there is a sucker born every minute" and he will undoubtedly find another thread or board to infest tomorrow.

Comment

You are all worthless and weak....P_ssy soccer players would not last 45 seconds with me in a cage. You would be choked out and beaten to within an inch of your pathetic wannabe tough persona.

I'm definately sure you would not last long with any of the girls that works out at my gym either.
                    Would Khabib your a**. Ground and pound you. Same thing that the speed and agility boytoy did.

Comment

I'm betting that at least one of the above "tough guys" is already warming up with Rocky Music playing in the background.

Comment

I'm betting that at least one of the above "tough guys" is already warming up with Rocky Music playing in the background.
                        I give the guy credit. We've all had enough of this guy so he just called him out politely

Comment

Looking forward to mount you.

Comment

Looking forward to mount you.

My _ss Hole is an "exit only" tough guy :)

Comment

My _ss Hole is an "exit only" tough guy :)
                              Not when I got top control.

Comment

Not when I got top control.
                                watch out for the gogo plata!!!!! fyi, all the heavy hitters were there last night...did not see you :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X