Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Out of curiosity, does Cedar Stars run background checks on their coaches?
    Why would you ask this??

Comment

Out of curiosity, does Cedar Stars run background checks on their coaches?
      Not since Ryan Tetro left. Drunken losers are no longer a threat.

Comment

We are shore!

Comment

Not since Ryan Tetro left. Drunken losers are no longer a threat.
          Did Dan Manson bring in Tetro when he was DoC at CSA?

Comment

Did Dan Manson bring in Tetro when he was DoC at CSA?
            He was never Doc.

Comment

He was never Doc.
              Sorry technical director then.

Comment

So while csa is playing game with current players and their money they are taking on part time players to fill teams - 05 & 06 and charging these parents peanuts. You all jeep paying thousands whike the oart timers pay a few hundred in hopes that theu bring over their other teammates What a joke

Comment

So while csa is playing game with current players and their money they are taking on part time players to fill teams - 05 & 06 and charging these parents peanuts. You all jeep paying thousands whike the oart timers pay a few hundred in hopes that theu bring over their other teammates What a joke
                  I don’t think they have much of a choice but to do that. Otherwise they would have no teams. Not familiar with the 05 team but the 06s are struggling for players.

Comment

Similar to MF Shore. Many players train for free or just pay for kits and extra tournament fees, while others are paying full tuition and full price for kits.

Comment

Sounds like Tetro was responding on talking soccer from the bar again. RT, you have a wife and kids at home. Don't you think its time to be a responsible adult and lay off the booze?

Comment

I don’t think they have much of a choice but to do that. Otherwise they would have no teams. Not familiar with the 05 team but the 06s are struggling for players.
                        Not sure where you get your info from. My d is on the 06 team and has a roster of 19.

Comment

Not sure where you get your info from. My d is on the 06 team and has a roster of 19.
                          Absolutely they are loaded, I think they actually have 21-22 on the roster which sucks as some kids are not rostered.

Comment

Absolutely they are loaded, I think they actually have 21-22 on the roster which sucks as some kids are not rostered.
                            Actually, you are wrong. 19. I just looked at our roster on teamsnap. Again, not sure where you get your info from.

Comment

Huh where you get information from and who cares if some are not paying much. If it does not bother the full paying customers than what’s the issue?? Maybe they are from underprivileged backgrounds, maybe they are on merit scholarship. Case closed.

Comment

Actually, you are wrong. 19. I just looked at our roster on teamsnap. Again, not sure where you get your info from.
                                Check again. Our Team Snap was literally just updated with 2 new players. Cause for concern?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X