Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monmouth United

Any feedback about Monmouth United soccer club ?

It's Meh now. Was better in the past when more local (its EDP) now turning into larger club where you're just another paying #

Comment

My D plays here and we're just about done with it. Practices mostly consist of small field or half sized field squad scrimmages while coaches stand around talking to each other and looking at their phones.

Comment

Sean Field still there?

Comment

Lee is a great guy who heads up the majority of it. If you have him coaching you I would say join in a heartbeat

Comment

The club has an odd affiliation for a club this size where they completely outsource the training, rosters, scheduling to MDS. MDS has their own tournament type teams that Monmouth teams will enter but they don't even bring the entire Monmouth roster. They will bring a few and then kids who aren't even a part of monmouth. Personally saw it happen as a girl on my kids team guest played for them in one. The Monmouth parents must love to see that. A 3rd party company looking out to build their own mds brand over the club they work for.

Comment

The younger boys age groups are very good. 2014 A team are top notch. Good facilities. Some good coaches/some very young/green ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                Sean Field still there?
                I don’t know but hopefully not. Took my kid to matchfit and was much better off.

Comment

Young boys teams are decent. Once they hit full sided the team will be done.

Girls side is terrible.

Comment

I don’t know but hopefully not. Took my kid to matchfit and was much better off.
                    Whats wrong with SF?

Comment

Would you recommend Monmouth United for 2015-2016 boys team ?

Comment

For a good 2015 no not a great level. For a good 2016 yes.

Comment

Lee is a great guy who heads up the majority of it. If you have him coaching you I would say join in a heartbeat
                          If he actually shows up for games

Comment

If he actually shows up for games
                            Haha depends on how much fun he has the night before

Comment

All depends on what moms are kissing his ass that week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X