2013 Girls Age Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did any Premier I teams play this past weekend or did they get washed out?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Did any Premier I teams play this past weekend or did they get washed out?
      CSA 1 beat MF Mercer 3-0
      NJ Surf beat PDA South 2-0

Comment

CSA 1 beat MF Mercer 3-0
        NJ Surf beat PDA South 2-0
        I think they meant the real prem1 teams

Comment

I guess you don’t know what you don’t know

Comment

Yes. Red is dog water

Comment

Yes. Red is dog water
              Adult calling 10 year old kids dog water. This site is trash.

Comment

Yes. Red is dog water
                What is dog water? Because my dogs drink Poland spring. Just saying!!!!

Comment

I want to see the CSA-1 team play some of the teams in the Premier 1 real division. Is this team as good as some are saying? Or have they been lucky? Or are they taking players from top team to compete? Just curious where they really stand. They tied MFS, beat East Greenwich, beat MFA Mercer. Have they played Real? SJEB? Or MFA Morris?

Comment

I want to see the CSA-1 team play some of the teams in the Premier 1 real division. Is this team as good as some are saying? Or have they been lucky? Or are they taking players from top team to compete? Just curious where they really stand. They tied MFS, beat East Greenwich, beat MFA Mercer. Have they played Real? SJEB? Or MFA Morris?
                    besides you, who is saying they are good?

Comment

No one.

Comment

They are good, bottom line.

Comment

I thought they were good when I saw them. That’s the reason I asked the question. Have they played those other teams that are supposedly the top in premier 1? Wasn’t asking for S*** typical responses.

Comment

I thought they were good when I saw them. That’s the reason I asked the question. Have they played those other teams that are supposedly the top in premier 1? Wasn’t asking for S*** typical responses.
                            They are good. They are lacking top tier players, which other teams in prem1 blue have. They likely don’t get blown out, but historically have had trouble scoring when playing similar talent which would be 10-25 tiered teams. I think an influx of GAK players may help, but the majority of GAKs offensive production and creation of opportunities laid on their top player who made the A team.

Furthermore, assuming the B team becomes the feeder for the A team, depleting a few more players from that pool when they go to 11v11 in a year and a half will really weaken the 2nd team. The 2nd team is made up of kids who are trying to break into the 1st team when they go 11v11. It’s a waste of time to wonder how good they are since in 3 years they won’t be around at all in the same capacity.
                            its also very possible, being the top team in the state, that they continue to poach from other teams and none of the 2nd team players ever touch the A team or only 1-2. In both scenarios my experience tells me the 2nd team begins to fall apart because parents become disgruntled.

None of those parents sent their kids there for an NAL badge, they are there for chance at GA and good competition. Without that many will probably take chances at MFA Shore or PDA Shore.

Comment

They are good. They are lacking top tier players, which other teams in prem1 blue have. They likely don’t get blown out, but historically have had trouble scoring when playing similar talent which would be 10-25 tiered teams. I think an influx of GAK players may help, but the majority of GAKs offensive production and creation of opportunities laid on their top player who made the A team.

Furthermore, assuming the B team becomes the feeder for the A team, depleting a few more players from that pool when they go to 11v11 in a year and a half will really weaken the 2nd team. The 2nd team is made up of kids who are trying to break into the 1st team when they go 11v11. It’s a waste of time to wonder how good they are since in 3 years they won’t be around at all in the same capacity.
                              its also very possible, being the top team in the state, that they continue to poach from other teams and none of the 2nd team players ever touch the A team or only 1-2. In both scenarios my experience tells me the 2nd team begins to fall apart because parents become disgruntled.

None of those parents sent their kids there for an NAL badge, they are there for chance at GA and good competition. Without that many will probably take chances at MFA Shore or PDA Shore.
                              Will be 11v11 next winter.

Comment

Sta 3 - pda 2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X