Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast Recruits

Good to see Seacoast doing some media on their recruits, on the girls side they haven't done enough of that in the past. They are working to find their niche and will continue to get better and better, so good to see. Not saying they are getting all the top players into P5 schools or anything, that's not the point. But, as they improve they should be an option for many players wanting to look at the next level.

No, my family is not with them, but I do care if they succeed. It's important for families to have an option relatively nearby that provides them this service.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Good to see Seacoast doing some media on their recruits, on the girls side they haven't done enough of that in the past. They are working to find their niche and will continue to get better and better, so good to see. Not saying they are getting all the top players into P5 schools or anything, that's not the point. But, as they improve they should be an option for many players wanting to look at the next level.

No, my family is not with them, but I do care if they succeed. It's important for families to have an option relatively nearby that provides them this service.
    I agree! Think they are realizing the importance of a social media presence. We have been really happy with our club experience at seacoast.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X