Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we're going to hear from TMan & Company how Ford's reputation is being trashed. See, it's OK to trash Kavanaugh, but not a woman. That's the strategy the left depends on.

Young Christine Blasey Ford remembered as popular figure in Dewey Beach bar scene in 1980s

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...y-beach-bar-s/

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yikes, he's come out swinging.
      Yeah ....hope he holds onto that when Klobuchar and Harris question him.

Comment

Kavanaugh can just take those threats as gracefully as I have.

He’s blowing it. Acting PARTISAN. Attack dogging it himself.

He’s a disgrace attacking like this.

Comment

On the fence of his approach. He's had his entire career and life affected, so if he didn't do anything, he should be and is furious.

But, this also sounds like a campaign speech. I guess it is...his campaign of life.

Comment

Now we're going to hear from TMan & Company how Ford's reputation is being trashed. See, it's OK to trash Kavanaugh, but not a woman. That's the strategy the left depends on.

Young Christine Blasey Ford remembered as popular figure in Dewey Beach bar scene in 1980s

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...y-beach-bar-s/
            Don’t ever change con.

Here you come with ANONYMOUS smears from Rev Moonie’s paper.

“Things that would be considered out of hand today was OK back then. Things have changed,” said a man who encountered Ms. Blasey Ford during those years, speaking to The Washington Times on the condition of anonymity. “That was the yuppie period of time, and Dewey Beach was a yuppie town, and weekend warriors were coming down from D.C. It was their Vegas.”

Ms. Blasey Ford was a popular figure on the Dewey Beach bar scene.

She once got caught in a romantic triangle that culminated with the two men getting into a fistfight over her, according to people familiar with the incident.
            I won’t allege these people should come forward by NAME like Ford did.

Until they do the timing and victim
            Smearing tells us that it’s something planted by the grand old pervert party

Good luck cons.

When kavanaugh gets done mansplaining and the GOP Senators give him a tongue bath, the den “prosecutors “ get their crack at him

Given Mitchell they gonna get some latitude to push him ...

Let’s see how he does

Comment

"That's a lot of wisdom for a 10-year old"

Comment

On the fence of his approach. He's had his entire career and life affected, so if he didn't do anything, he should be and is furious.

But, this also sounds like a campaign speech. I guess it is...his campaign of life.
                Mostly d vs r right now .

His crying isn’t authentic to me

Fake perfunctory coached

Comment

"That's a lot of wisdom for a 10-year old"
                  GOP old men take note , yes ?

“Queen “ graham in particular . Quite a display.

Why doesn’t he just say ok to investigating this allegation

Comment

GOP old men take note , yes ?

“Queen “ graham in particular . Quite a display.

Why doesn’t he just say ok to investigating this allegation
                    He did in the first sentence.

The guy is fighting, literally, for his life right now.

He can do it however he wants, I think.

Comment

Yikes, he's come out swinging.
                      Just before he spoke I was surfing. Everyone was saying he needed to be humble and empathetic to Ford. Instead he came out swinging and sounding like the grumpy old men on the panel

Why doesn't he have to answer questions from Mitchell? Seems like to be fair both parties should. The GOP members will toss him softballs and when Dems ask he'll evade them like he did before.

Comment

He did in the first sentence.

The guy is fighting, literally, for his life right now.

He can do it however he wants, I think.
                        Team Trump coached him but seemingly without Ivanka. It's how Don handles accusations of sexual misconduct - aggressively, incredulously and casting doubt and dispersion on the female accuser. That said, based on watching him many times I don't think he had an ounce of empathy any way

Comment

Just before he spoke I was surfing. Everyone was saying he needed to be humble and empathetic to Ford. Instead he came out swinging and sounding like the grumpy old men on the panel

Why doesn't he have to answer questions from Mitchell? Seems like to be fair both parties should. The GOP members will toss him softballs and when Dems ask he'll evade them like he did before.
                          GOP requested Mitchell so it wouldn't look like the old white men were attacking her. Dems were welcome to do the same, but they have their attack dogs drooling rightnow.

Comment

Team Trump coached him but seemingly without Ivanka. It's how Don handles accusations of sexual misconduct - aggressively, incredulously and casting doubt and dispersion on the female accuser. That said, based on watching him many times I don't think he had an ounce of empathy any way

I don't think he cares about empathy. He's backed into a corner and empathy won't get him out. He cannot be more empathetic than Ford was, so I wouldn't bother.

His defiance will make or break him.

Comment

Imagine what people would say if Ford had been screaming and crying the way Lindsey Graham and Brett Kavanaugh have done today.
                              Let’s look at it another way.

Perhaps women have a temperament more suitable for SC. More measured , analytical and careful .

Less emotional and prone to outbursts

Comment

“I still like beer.”

Will he submit to a professional evaluation to see whether his “like” of beer rises to level of impairment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X