Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet here isn’t it, all considered.

How’s this one:

Shorter GOP - we don’t believe 30 witnesses about a Republican pedophile but we believe Dems run a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizzeria that does t even have a basement

Comment

Make no mistake about it, though some people on both sides of any issue commit bad acts, we can discern a difference between how our two parties RESPOND to same stimulus.

Wiener to jail, Weinstein loses his company and in criminal jeopardy, spacey career over, also possible legal jeopardy.

Not a lib in sight defending. Quite the opposite.

Trump in White House. O’Reilly still welcome at Fox News. Moore going to get a lot of votes, some
      Say will still win.

One in nine girls are sexually assaulted. Doesn’t take Einstein to see what political affiliation approves.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Make no mistake about it, though some people on both sides of any issue commit bad acts, we can discern a difference between how our two parties RESPOND to same stimulus.

Wiener to jail, Weinstein loses his company and in criminal jeopardy, spacey career over, also possible legal jeopardy.

Not a lib in sight defending. Quite the opposite.

Trump in White House. O’Reilly still welcome at Fox News. Moore going to get a lot of votes, some
        Say will still win.

One in nine girls are sexually assaulted. Doesn’t take Einstein to see what political affiliation approves.
        Please. Weinstein had been openly assaulting people for decades! Spacey too. How about Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, Gerry Studds?

Comment

Moore gives himself away with his weasel language...

When asked whether he remembered dating women in their teens when he was in his 30s, Moore told Hannity:*“Not generally no.”

“I don’t remember specific dates,” he said. “I know her, but I don’t remember going out on dates.”

"I seem to remember ..."

etc.

Comment

Please. Weinstein had been openly assaulting people for decades! Spacey too. How about Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, Gerry Studds?
            ^^^^^pleading for free passes for GOP based on half-century old “whataboutism”

What about Foley? Dennis Hastert. John Ensign. The pervert GOP Senator who played “footsie” with men in bathroom stalls what was him name.

The list goes on quite a bit both sides.

Here we are today and note the party affiliation of all those CONTINUING to rationalize sexual assault.

Comment

Moore gives himself away with his weasel language...

When asked whether he remembered dating women in their teens when he was in his 30s, Moore told Hannity:*“Not generally no.”

“I don’t remember specific dates,” he said. “I know her, but I don’t remember going out on dates.”

"I seem to remember ..."

etc.
              Textbook weasel answers.

There was a “tell” during the Hannity interview that I’ve heard no one mention so I’m happy to test share it here for the first time. You seem like you will appreciate.

Moore said he never dated a teenager without permission from her mother.

I’ve lived down south for over a decade and can tell you that you SHOULD be a bit MORE concerned with getting permission from their fathers as well.......

Unless, of course, you’ve targeted girls that don’t have fathers in the house for your attentions ......

I was struck by that. Mooore acting like mom’s permission was all required.

Lot of dads up north too I think 30 + guys dating teens should look out to get dads permission too.

What a tell.

Republicans have never been very good at poker IMHO.

Comment

Remember all of those women who accused Trump last year? All disappeared. And if Moore is guilty. He should be gone, no question.
                Hahahahahaha . They haven’t disappeared.

https://www.metro.us/president-trump...-summer-zervos

Just taking some technicals to sue his butt. Executive shield and all.

Thankfully, GOP left behind a lot of case law after Clinton that will help these women sue.

Just like #trumprussia . Give it a little time.

Comment

^^^^^pleading for free passes for GOP based on half-century old “whataboutism”

What about Foley? Dennis Hastert. John Ensign. The pervert GOP Senator who played “footsie” with men in bathroom stalls what was him name.

The list goes on quite a bit both sides.

Here we are today and note the party affiliation of all those CONTINUING to rationalize sexual assault.
                  And the Dems lined up behind Bill Clinton looks good little soldiers. Still defend him. How about Ted, Studds, Frank? You still want to claim a moral superiority on the Democratic side?

Comment

She remembers that Moore kissed her, that he took off her pants and shirt, and that he touched her through her bra and underpants. She says that he guided her hand to his underwear and that she yanked her hand back.

"I wasn't ready for that — I had never put my hand on a man's penis, much less an erect one," Corfman says.

Comment

And the Dems lined up behind Bill Clinton looks good little soldiers. Still defend him. How about Ted, Studds, Frank? You still want to claim a moral superiority on the Democratic side?
                      Truthfully, how old were many of today’s “Democrats” in 1997? One generation and twenty years ago in a previous millennium? Then there are the nuances of separating out who may disapprove of a BJ between CONSENTING ADULTS who are both legally capable of consent but FEEL it was inappropriate to time and place

VS

Those who equate THAT to a man who used his position of power to identify a 14 yr old target in a small town, misled her mother as to his intentions etc etc

Come on already cons ....14 yrs old .....cultivated another 14 yr old he met when he spoke at her high school (I’ll bet he gave back to community a lot LIKE THAT predators know what to do) but mom wouldn’t “let” her date until 16 (legal age of consent).

What I’m truly curious about is that he fled to Australia for a year for some reason during his 30’s. 🤔 we may find out .....

But CLINTON got a BJ! Rally the troops around the child molester!

🤔 there is a bottom to how low the GOP will sink?

Comment

She remembers that Moore kissed her, that he took off her pants and shirt, and that he touched her through her bra and underpants. She says that he guided her hand to his underwear and that she yanked her hand back.

"I wasn't ready for that — I had never put my hand on a man's penis, much less an erect one," Corfman says.
                        Does the Bible say that is ok between unmarried people of any age? Curious really.

Comment

<yawn> market more than DOUBLED under obama

Wake me up when trump manages THAT!
                          Ah yes it did, all because of it being propped up. Trump not only has to keep the economy humming, but he has the QE debt run up by Obama to manage. It didn't just disappear like Hillary's E Mails.

There isn't a QE driving the market now.

Comment

Yeah, Flynn is going to rot in jail and his son will spend much of his life behind bars.

But due process, you know. Due process. Lol
                            Where's the collusion ? When Mueller is done searching and neve gets Trump, will he start looking into Hillary, The Clinton Foundation and the DNC, Fusion GPS etc ?

Comment

Where's the collusion ? When Mueller is done searching and neve gets Trump, will he start looking into Hillary, The Clinton Foundation and the DNC, Fusion GPS etc ?
                              ^^^^ someone is drunk. Seriously.

Today we learn “coffee boy” Papadopolous” Reported directly to trump inner circle member Stephen Miller .....

The day before he learned about the hacked emails, Mr. Papadopoulos emailed Mr. Miller, then a senior policy adviser to the campaign, saying Mr. Trump had an “open invitation” from Mr. Putin to visit Russia. The day after, he wrote Mr. Miller that he had “some interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip when the time is right.”
                              Seems Bobby “three sticks “ just interviewed Miller a week ago, i think you get to sit tight while Mueller gets to step up to plate and take a few swings

Good luck cons!

Tee Hee
                              Bwa haha

Comment

Truthfully, how old were many of today’s “Democrats” in 1997? One generation and twenty years ago in a previous millennium? Then there are the nuances of separating out who may disapprove of a BJ between CONSENTING ADULTS who are both legally capable of consent but FEEL it was inappropriate to time and place

VS

Those who equate THAT to a man who used his position of power to identify a 14 yr old target in a small town, misled her mother as to his intentions etc etc

Come on already cons ....14 yrs old .....cultivated another 14 yr old he met when he spoke at her high school (I’ll bet he gave back to community a lot LIKE THAT predators know what to do) but mom wouldn’t “let” her date until 16 (legal age of consent).

What I’m truly curious about is that he fled to Australia for a year for some reason during his 30’s. 🤔 we may find out .....

But CLINTON got a BJ! Rally the troops around the child molester!

🤔 there is a bottom to how low the GOP will sink?
                                Clinton was the PRESIDENT. She was an intern. Clear abuse of power, position and influence. Consent means nothing. Old enough to be her father.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X