Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last I saw and read, the protesters, looters and rioters were both white and black. I dare say that it is YOU that are racist because you ASSUMED all protesters, looters and rioters were black.

and I'm sorry, if you can go to the grocery store, you can go vote, or at the least, get an absentee ballot. I have no problem with overturning that. And I will not cite the outcry. Families and businesses are being destroyed and lost forever over these quasi house arrest rules. For months, we were told to shutter our businesses, don't go to church, cancel graduations. People could not have a proper funeral for loved ones or bring their kids to the park. However, those same people that were wagging their fingers and lecturing us, gleefully accepted the protests. Not a single one said anything. The hypocrisy.
    Thank you for so comprehensively answering your own question. And, thanks, I do know who and what race the protesters are.

Comment

Sure, buddy. Your reasoning doesn't make any sense. There's Florida. There's California. Most of the southern states. Colorado.
      any southern state is better then here. you are right.

Comment

Last I saw and read, the protesters, looters and rioters were both white and black. I dare say that it is YOU that are racist because you ASSUMED all protesters, looters and rioters were black.

and I'm sorry, if you can go to the grocery store, you can go vote, or at the least, get an absentee ballot. I have no problem with overturning that. And I will not cite the outcry. Families and businesses are being destroyed and lost forever over these quasi house arrest rules. For months, we were told to shutter our businesses, don't go to church, cancel graduations. People could not have a proper funeral for loved ones or bring their kids to the park. However, those same people that were wagging their fingers and lecturing us, gleefully accepted the protests. Not a single one said anything. The hypocrisy.
        This is the kind of blatant bias that so many fail to see in themselves, even though it is neon-sign obvious. It is more than clear where you stand politically and in response to recent events. Your list was not accidental, as you confirmed just above.

Comment

Yep, but please don't tell Samantha Mewis.

Comment

Why are you here to begin with? If there is anything we can do to facilitate a quicker move for you please let us know. And thanks for the tip that you need to be an ultra-conservative if you have any dreams of being a great, dedicated athlete.
            **** Y’all
            I am from TEXAS

Comment

https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-da...-2020/download

Deaths (slide 15 for those who have IT problems):
              0 for 0-19
              14 for 20-29

BUT 4619 for 80+

Let's forbid the kids to play soccer, and let the elderly go to the stores... it is clearly the safe way to go!

Comment

Then leave. Your departure will further increase the intellectual gap between here and wherever you end up. We certainly won't miss you, unless its for the unintentional comedy you provide.

Comment

work brings us to all sorts of strange areas. but this is the worst. why do you think TX athletes dominate in the US in allllll sports? It's not the longhorn. It's not being ultra conservative, it's that those TX parents are strong, focused, serious parents that take athletics seriously. Here the "athletes" split there time between piano lessons, swimming lessons. french lessons, etc. No dedication. Can't wait to move! GO TEXAS!
                  You puzzy azz son won't make any TX football teams. Football rules TX.

Comment

This is the kind of blatant bias that so many fail to see in themselves, even though it is neon-sign obvious. It is more than clear where you stand politically and in response to recent events. Your list was not accidental, as you confirmed just above.
                    says the racist

Comment

It is more than clear where you stand politically

so what? are you saying all conservatives are racists? the fact that you continue to dance around and not present one factual piece of information that anything in any of those posts are racists is very telling. You dont think like me therefore you are a racist. That is the most insane, uneducated, unAmerican drivel I've read on TS today and thats saying alot

Comment

so what? are you saying all conservatives are racists? the fact that you continue to dance around and not present one factual piece of information that anything in any of those posts are racists is very telling. You dont think like me therefore you are a racist. That is the most insane, uneducated, unAmerican drivel I've read on TS today and thats saying alot
                        Sir, your examples were more than clear, unless you want to walk it back and say those were random examples with no theme to them. Actual proof never means anything to you people. A 75 year old man got knocked down, hit his head, and was in a pool of blood. NO, that's not true. He was ANTIFA!

Comment

Sir, your examples were more than clear, unless you want to walk it back and say those were random examples with no theme to them. Actual proof never means anything to you people. A 75 year old man got knocked down, hit his head, and was in a pool of blood. NO, that's not true. He was ANTIFA!
                          Old man was instigator. Was there the day before causing problems.
                          Police pushed him. He tripped trying to get back and fell.
                          It was unfortunate it happened. Not a good look.
                          But keep in mind old people are the worst. I say this because I am one. I am old and set in my ways. I don’t give a crap about anyone. I don’t care what people think. I am a pain in the azz because I want to be left alone. I am financially independent.
                          Who is to say, this old man was not like me.

Comment

Old man was instigator. Was there the day before causing problems.
                            Police pushed him. He tripped trying to get back and fell.
                            It was unfortunate it happened. Not a good look.
                            But keep in mind old people are the worst. I say this because I am one. I am old and set in my ways. I don’t give a crap about anyone. I don’t care what people think. I am a pain in the azz because I want to be left alone. I am financially independent.
                            Who is to say, this old man was not like me.
                            Virtually incomprehensible. What would that mean if he is like you? Then it's OK? Do you think he is part of Antifa? Now wipe that outmeal soup off your chin. Use the "call nurse" button.

Comment

Virtually incomprehensible. What would that mean if he is like you? Then it's OK? Do you think he is part of Antifa? Now wipe that outmeal soup off your chin. Use the "call nurse" button.
                              Look, I am an A hole. I know what I am.
                              He was likely one too.
                              It just looked bad.
                              That does not mean what happened was wrong. Just unfortunate.
                              He got what was coming to him. He was instigating and got a little shove.
                              In hind sight, they should have arrested him. That would have been better.
                              The little shove did not work out.
                              BTW that is why I carry. I am to old to take an azz kicking but to young to die.

Comment

Look, I am an A hole. I know what I am.
                                He was likely one too.
                                It just looked bad.
                                That does not mean what happened was wrong. Just unfortunate.
                                He got what was coming to him. He was instigating and got a little shove.
                                In hind sight, they should have arrested him. That would have been better.
                                The little shove did not work out.
                                BTW that is why I carry. I am to old to take an azz kicking but to young to die.
                                You are what we call in the South an "old codger." Best of luck to you buddy. And make sure you don't accidentally shoot your manhood, my friend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X