BC losing another top player?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics and money play a huge role in those selections.Some of those players are proof of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yeah, good enough for U-17 World Cup and U-20 USWNT call ups, but not ACC...sure go with that. And it couldn’t be that KD was injured last year that could explain why she wasn’t on the field.
      Ahhh they are with U19's now not U20. Go with that.
      No one is saying KD wasn't injured. The posts are talking about her getting on the field at PSU when better players are transferring out of PSU. Kapish?

Shall we drop breadcrumbs so you can navigate this thread or will you do the work and go back a few posts before responding?

Comment

The World Cup thing an wns is a joke. It’s all political to. So many players go that aren’t even seeing playing time in the field in college yet they get called up?? How do u think that works? Azz kizzing with the right people.

Comment

Ahhh they are with U19's now not U20. Go with that.
          No one is saying KD wasn't injured. The posts are talking about her getting on the field at PSU when better players are transferring out of PSU. Kapish?

Shall we drop breadcrumbs so you can navigate this thread or will you do the work and go back a few posts before responding?
          https://www.soccerwire.com/news/laur...ayers-to-camp/

Maybe you should learn about soccer before telling anyone to follow your breadcrumbs.

Comment

So who is definitely transferring, or is this all speculation.

Comment

The World Cup thing an wns is a joke. It’s all political to. So many players go that aren’t even seeing playing time in the field in college yet they get called up?? How do u think that works? Azz kizzing with the right people.
              Of course. Frankly i am seeing the pathetic posts about the u20 teams and concacaf. Yipee. Beating Thailand soccer equivalents. Do it when it matters at the WC. Then brag.

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/laur...ayers-to-camp/

Maybe you should learn about soccer before telling anyone to follow your breadcrumbs.
                https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/202...la-manga-spain
                Posted yesterday. Breadcrumbs.

Comment

So who is definitely transferring, or is this all speculation.
                  Posts noted a few bc players were on the portal and that they found homes.

Comment

Need to go to ussoccer's u19 stories.

Comment

Good players I'm sure, and not the only ones on the team, but not at the level they need to play with the teams in the ACC. BC will always be able to attract the GOOD local players, but elite talent, local or otherwise, aren't coming any time soon. KD may need to aim lower if she wants to get on the field as a forward.
                      BC AD is about muck up another situation.

Comment

Yeah, good enough for U-17 World Cup and U-20 USWNT call ups, but not ACC...sure go with that. And it couldn’t be that KD was injured last year that could explain why she wasn’t on the field.
                        https://bceagles.com/sports/womens-s...boxscore/17327

Yes, you should go with that.

Comment

Disparity in athletic facilities and overall general feel regarding woman’s sports doesn’t help .

Comment

Okay Dad. Maybe not everyone agrees.
                            I was at the hofstra game last year. Rough. Good luck to her in Happy Valley.
                            I was as well and I believe the player in question played CB all season for Foley. This game, where BC crashed and burned, she was on the opposite side of the field to where she belongs. Slight, quick Hofstra attackers killed it. Foley gave her a chance and the player just doesn’t fit there in the college game... and before her proponents chime in, I’ve watched her from u12 not just one game.

The success vs xfer rate for the 2018 class D1 recruits is skewed. Particularly Stars.

Comment

I was as well and I believe the player in question played CB all season for Foley. This game, where BC crashed and burned, she was on the opposite side of the field to where she belongs. Slight, quick Hofstra attackers killed it. Foley gave her a chance and the player just doesn’t fit there in the college game... and before her proponents chime in, I’ve watched her from u12 not just one game.

The success vs xfer rate for the 2018 class D1 recruits is skewed. Particularly Stars.
                              Let me get this straight. You’ve “ watched a girl since she was under 12 years old. You sound like a predator.

Comment

Too many eggs from the same basket on that team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X