Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395541]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

To be quite honest, it's free and we live relatively close to Foxboro. My son is not crazy about it though. Looking at other options for him.
    Hey Bipolar parent . Stop having a conversion with yourself. We get it your son didn't make the team . Let it go . move on , get a job and a life. Seek help.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395539]

I'm the parent of a Revs player and all I can tell you is that aside from a Spring and maybe a mid year meeting where he threatens us all if we even remotely consider going the Prep school route, we don't hear a peep from him. I've heard from others that he's incredibly arrogant and a little " behind the times". In other words, he's really not connected to the landscape or has any real relationships to college programs, coaches and staff.
      But ultimately he is in charge so he bears responsibility for the program's successes (are there any?) and failures

Comment

Any Rev's college players invited to MLS combine?
        Bolts are invited

Comment

Bolts are invited
          Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395539]

I'm the parent of a Revs player and all I can tell you is that aside from a Spring and maybe a mid year meeting where he threatens us all if we even remotely consider going the Prep school route, we don't hear a peep from him. I've heard from others that he's incredibly arrogant and a little " behind the times". In other words, he's really not connected to the landscape or has any real relationships to college programs, coaches and staff.
            The college coaches my kid and I have spoken to openly laugh about how bad he is. It is an open secret in NE.

Comment

Bolts are invited
              Only if they can get weed pretty easily there.

Comment

The Revs U15’s flew home from the Florida showcase today.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/12/...ng-150-pounds/

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395844]
                  The college coaches my kid and I have spoken to openly laugh about how bad he is. It is an open secret in NE.
                  The Revs “college night” was the biggest waste of my time. Scales doesn’t even pretend he cares.

Comment

Bolts are invited
                    If you play for an MLS academy you are tied to that club. None of the names on the list played for an MLS academy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395935]
                      The Revs “college night” was the biggest waste of my time. Scales doesn’t even pretend he cares.
                      He so doesn’t care. But love it when he gives the “you’re on the only path” speech. Don’t be led astray to the ISL. Because then we make him look bad.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395935]
                        We left and I still remember how useless “revs college night” was. 2 years later at a rival club and getting plenty of schools reaching out. Scales knows nothing.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395960]

We left and I still remember how useless “revs college night” was. 2 years later at a rival club and getting plenty of schools reaching out. Scales knows nothing.
                          Scales has the Midass touch. Everything he touches turns to sh*t.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395963]
                            Scales has the Midass touch. Everything he touches turns to sh*t.
                            We get it! You don’t like him. Stop already. Just leave for good.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2395971]

We get it! You don’t like him. Stop already. Just leave for good.
                              I can't yet. They won't release my son to the Bolts. Bastards.

Comment

This is a free program that is part of an MLS program.
                                Your son needs to put in hours of work alone with the ball to improve.
                                He must have that intangible inner drive to succeed.
                                Bob Bigelow would shovel off the snow at the playground and shoot for hours alone.
                                You can spend thousands of dollars at the Bolts and your son will ultimately end up playing goalie at Bentley.
                                Cream rises to the top.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X