ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough with the TD, Ak, Sh arguments. No one is talking about how a good milton team came in and beat the number one team in the league on their homecoming. I still don't believe milton is getting the respect they deserve

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Enough with the TD, Ak, Sh arguments. No one is talking about how a good milton team came in and beat the number one team in the league on their homecoming. I still don't believe milton is getting the respect they deserve
      Agreed. Milton is a better team the rivers and beat them like they should. At parts of the game rivers couldn't even touch the ball. Milton plays a much better brand of soccer. They play possession while rivers plays kick and run to TD. However we saw that against a good team TD isn't as productive.

Comment

You have got something wrong with you if you think TD isn't going to a D1 school. Also can all you posters stop saying that AK and SH play for the national team cause if they did they would not be playing high school soccer moron
        Youth national team

Comment

Milton has arguably the best and most complete back four in the ISL right now. Only defense to shut out TD this season.

Comment

My rankings:

1) SH
            2) AKu
            3) TD
            4) Akh

Comment

Milton has arguably the best and most complete back four in the ISL right now. Only defense to shut out TD this season.
              agreed, they did it without man-marking him too

Comment

Actually the other thing about Milton is they start only 3 seniors. They should be a powerful squad for a while.

Comment

Disappointing takeaway from an exciting RL-Nobles tie has to be the conduct of the Nobles team. While they were victims of a few iffy calls, close to half the team was screaming obscenities, a couple in the face of the official, resulting in a late yellow and a late red that easily could have been a couple sending offs with a harsher official. HL of Nobles was guilty of what appeared to be at least 5 possible yellow card offenses, and was going violently after RL players his entire time on the field. Kid appears to have serious, serious issues

Comment

Govs worked harder, and put all they had into the game. And yet RL, having an off day, was still better. Also, the RL keeper would have caught that poor cross 99 times out of 100. Stop trying to justify your not-at-all decent team and appreciate how lucky your son is, since he probably wouldn't see the field on 3/4 of the ISL teams.
                    Govs lost that game on two plays with some ball-watching on defense RL was a very weak team all around. They lossed the midfield battle, and their captain #10 had quite a few turnovers. Govs had other chances to score besides just the one dropped cross. To say RL is a mid-table or decent team would be to overestimate them.

Comment

you are all idiots CS is the best player in the league

Comment

you are all idiots CS is the best player in the league
                        ohh you raise a good point, cs is definitely in that conversation. What a brilliant defender. I heard Celtic in scotland wants him on trial.

Comment

ohh you raise a good point, cs is definitely in that conversation. What a brilliant defender. I heard Celtic in scotland wants him on trial.
                          heard aku and td cried after playing against him. their mentality was completely exposed against the stone cold cs

Comment

Who is cs? Who does he play for? Doesn't look like he is on the stats list. I'm sure ak probably put it through his legs a few times?

Comment

Who is cs? Who does he play for? Doesn't look like he is on the stats list. I'm sure ak probably put it through his legs a few times?
                              You haven't heard of CS? he's a defender thats why he's not on the stats list. Clearly based on your comment you are not the most knowledgable person when it comes to ISL soccer. I would reconsider commenting again on this forum. AK put it through his legs only to be swiftly blocked while the possession changed hands.

Comment

You haven't heard of CS? he's a defender thats why he's not on the stats list. Clearly based on your comment you are not the most knowledgable person when it comes to ISL soccer. I would reconsider commenting again on this forum. AK put it through his legs only to be swiftly blocked while the possession changed hands.
                                CS? really man? you are absurd, he isn't even the best player on our team. Based on who I've played, I'd say that jb is the best in the ISL, what a player, only a freshman too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X