Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Stars Blue Players in ECNL National Selection Game

Wow, I see 2 Stars Blue players in the National Selection game this weekend. I don't see any Stars White or Scorpions players. And of course NEFC, SSS and everything else don't even cone close to qualifying. Very interesting!

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Wow, I see 2 Stars Blue players in the National Selection game this weekend. I don't see any Stars White or Scorpions players. And of course NEFC, SSS and everything else don't even cone close to qualifying. Very interesting!
    In fairness, Scorpions isn’t going to Phoenix…

Comment

Well done mom. Make sure your D is aware you are talking about her on here, they always love that.

Congrats to your kid. I mean that, it's an honor. I've seen players pulled from the worst of the worst in ECNL before, but don't let that fact spoil your...I mean...her accomplishment.

Comment

Nothing more toxic than living through your kid.

Comment

In fairness, Scorpions isn’t going to Phoenix…
          Shhh. Don’t let that get in the way of Star’s mommy’s narrative. You’ll make her feel less special.

Comment

Shhh. Don’t let that get in the way of Star’s mommy’s narrative. You’ll make her feel less special.
            God it's unbearable. Are they all like that?

Scorpions isn't going, it would be quite a stretch to have someone on White, and NEFC and SSS have no possible way to be there. It's almost like they HAD to choose players from there since it has so little participation.

Super cringeworthy post.

Comment

Please ignore that is not a Stars Blue parent.

Comment

No it's not interesting at all. How many players do you think are at the level in this small state? And why wouldn't they chose to play at the best club in the state?

Comment

No it's not interesting at all. How many players do you think are at the level in this small state? And why wouldn't they chose to play at the best club in the state?
                  Well, NEFC has a couple NT kids so…more than 2?

Comment

Well, NEFC has a couple NT kids so…more than 2?
                    NEFC isn't ECNL so they won't be at this game. Nice try though.

Comment

Right… they are playing international competition representing the US. So I’m sure they are sad to miss your little game

Comment

Last I checked the National Teams are more Eliter than even the mighty ECNL......also last I checked I saw two NEFC players playing on the Women's National Teams and 0 Stars players.

Comment

Where is the roster for this game? Don’t even see it published yet. This must be a parent.

Comment

Sorry I found the roster. Congratulations to spirit of Liverpool. They developed one of them. Stars just gets the credit.

Comment

Sorry I found the roster. Congratulations to spirit of Liverpool. They developed one of them. Stars just gets the credit.
                              Well she first played at Little Frogs & Pollywogs Day Care, and then for Ron's Truck and Tire in rec. So, they would get the credit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X