Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    That was based partly on fan votes. Cmon.
    So, opinions? Like yours?

Comment

Again please contact your parents and ask them if they missed using the whites only restrooms in the 50’s. I bet they do and they’ve passed on the ignorant gene to you. The only one fretting about boys playing girls sports is Fox News. The rest of us don’t care because no one is really rallying around that cause. They are using their podium to recognize gender equality not blur the lines in competition - you and Fox are conflating these topics just the the kneeling which was about blacks getting the sheet kicked out of the during everyday traffic stops, not some diss of the flag or veterans.

You have to put the Tucker down and step back into the real world. They just run these trumped up news stories about a college athlete to get you fired up every night. Meanwhile that miserable athlete is usually a non-competitive participant and isn’t earning points for their swim or track team, but this is glossed over by your overlords. Olympic committee and NCAA are pretty clear about qualifications/rules for participation.
      you seem hell bent on bringing race into this- well if their are no genders their is no racial differences either- its how you identify,right?

Im fine with that-to me their are only 2 distinct differences in people, those who are Aholes and those who arent- and it doesnt matter which you identify as, it only matters what I identify you as that matters
      guess where you fall

Comment

Again please contact your parents and ask them if they missed using the whites only restrooms in the 50’s. I bet they do and they’ve passed on the ignorant gene to you. The only one fretting about boys playing girls sports is Fox News. The rest of us don’t care because no one is really rallying around that cause. They are using their podium to recognize gender equality not blur the lines in competition - you and Fox are conflating these topics just the the kneeling which was about blacks getting the sheet kicked out of the during everyday traffic stops, not some diss of the flag or veterans.

You have to put the Tucker down and step back into the real world. They just run these trumped up news stories about a college athlete to get you fired up every night. Meanwhile that miserable athlete is usually a non-competitive participant and isn’t earning points for their swim or track team, but this is glossed over by your overlords. Olympic committee and NCAA are pretty clear about qualifications/rules for participation.
        it seems that it is the girls that are fretting
        i hope latvias mens team shows up at the womens world cup and destroys everyone

Comment

it seems that it is the girls that are fretting
          i hope latvias mens team shows up at the womens world cup and destroys everyone
          Meanwhile we all hope you grow a pair

Comment

you seem hell bent on bringing race into this- well if their are no genders their is no racial differences either- its how you identify,right?

Im fine with that-to me their are only 2 distinct differences in people, those who are Aholes and those who arent- and it doesnt matter which you identify as, it only matters what I identify you as that matters
            guess where you fall
            You are mixing up gender and s e x. Believe it or not there is a difference. You cannot your change race during your life. Keep trying.

Comment

You are mixing up gender and s e x. Believe it or not there is a difference. You cannot your change race during your life. Keep trying.
              There’s 2 genders and 2 sexs that’s it: male and female. You freaks who try to make it more than that should gtfo. Idiot disgusting people.

Comment

Alex Morgan is a female so I’m not sure how this all is relevant. She’s the second best player in the world.

Comment

And your mom is the best !

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Alex Morgan is a female so I’m not sure how this all is relevant. She’s the second best player in the world.
                      No not even close.

Comment

Wow, that puts her ahead of at least 3 of these guys .... Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo, Sala ..... three of those guys suck!

Comment

100% correct since we are all of the same race -the human race

the only difference between biological sex and gender is your feelings-which makes it a mental disorder in the most basic sense

Comment

Wow, that puts her ahead of at least 3 of these guys .... Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo, Sala ..... three of those guys suck!
                            well put any of those guys on the USWNT and then you can watch Alex sit on the pine

Comment

Up until about 4 years ago these words were considered synonyms. Then, some really unhappy guys and very deeply insecure and depressed females decided to start saying nonsense and try to change them to mean different things.

Comment

didnt the USWNT get beat by a 1U boys team badly?

maybe she should think about that , when trying to destroy the dreams of young women - easy to push for drastic change when your time is done

love the 99ers-they were all about women empowerment- this current crop not so much

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X