Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is CFC is the #1 scumbag club in the USA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Passion beat #1 seed ASA Charge from Maryland 2-1 in OT tgen win the regional championship vs New York Athletic Club 1-0 today in regional final. Both games were played in Maryland.

CFC Passion has advanced to the WPSL Final 4 to be played back in Maryland.

Houston Aces and Chicago Red Star Reserves are 2 of the other 3 teams that will be in the final 4.

New York Athletic Club beat the Boston Breakers reserves yesterday in the regional semi final.

Comment

but

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CFC Passion beat #1 seed ASA Charge from Maryland 2-1 in OT tgen win the regional championship vs New York Athletic Club 1-0 today in regional final. Both games were played in Maryland.

CFC Passion has advanced to the WPSL Final 4 to be played back in Maryland.

Houston Aces and Chicago Red Star Reserves are 2 of the other 3 teams that will be in the final 4.

New York Athletic Club beat the Boston Breakers reserves yesterday in the regional semi final.
      clearly the yankee ladies must also be in the top 4 right? I mean they have a great high school facility and a great coach and great yankee players that have returned from starting on D1 rosters.

Looks like it is just another CFC team performing at yet another level of soccer.....and another Yankee team not performing at yet another level......it feels like ground hog day

Comment

Someone needs to keep the hatefest going.....

Comment

you are right

Someone needs to keep the hatefest going.....
          I doubt that hater who posted on a thread called "Is CFC the #1 scumbag club in the USA" is a CFC parent, player or coach.

I wonder which club that poster is affiliated with...would it shock you to find out it is the one your kid plays on?

PS....if you are such a crusader and a Let the kids play supporter, why would you even read something posted on such a thread let alone post anything to the thread. Clean up your own house. Start by making a commitment to not read anything on a thread that is obviously meant to drag the forum into the gutter

Comment

I doubt that hater who posted on a thread called "Is CFC the #1 scumbag club in the USA" is a CFC parent, player or coach.

I wonder which club that poster is affiliated with...would it shock you to find out it is the one your kid plays on?

PS....if you are such a crusader and a Let the kids play supporter, why would you even read something posted on such a thread let alone post anything to the thread. Clean up your own house. Start by making a commitment to not read anything on a thread that is obviously meant to drag the forum into the gutter
            Get some help. You started yesterday knocking your own program ( with the cfc scumbag thing) just so you could resurrect the hate-mongering. It was very transparent for all to see.

Your life got empty when the peace took hold, didn't it? Seriously, go talk to someone. Your hate is eating
            you alive.

Comment

clearly the yankee ladies must also be in the top 4 right? I mean they have a great high school facility and a great coach and great yankee players that have returned from starting on D1 rosters.

Looks like it is just another CFC team performing at yet another level of soccer.....and another Yankee team not performing at yet another level......it feels like ground hog day
              Go elsewhere with your garbage. We don't support this.

CFC Dad

Comment

ofcourse

Go elsewhere with your garbage. We don't support this.

CFC Dad
                The CFC Scumbag thread is the one where I expect to discuss soccer development and the college recruiting process....silly me

Comment

The scumbag thread started when you and your ilk took over the boards and spewed your venom.

if you want to read a thread on development and the college process, go ahead and start one. It would be a welcome relief from all the negativity. For example go to Mass boards, there's tons of informative threads there to read. Be a pioneer, do the same for Ct.

Comment

It's obvious that one guy is doing all the bashing. Ignore him and he will go away.

Comment

Did someone say we needed to look to the MA boards for inspiration on how to conduct ourselves in here???????

I think that's the 4th sign of the apocalypse. Either that or the rivers running red with blood. Always get those two mixed up.

Comment

Did someone say we needed to look to the MA boards for inspiration on how to conduct ourselves in here???????

I think that's the 4th sign of the apocalypse. Either that or the rivers running red with blood. Always get those two mixed up.
                        Oh there's bashing going on at Mass boards for sure, but there's also threads on head injuries, dangers of turf fields, college process, benefits of being team manager, private schools, flopping in the pros, etc. There's actual soccer info there, real discussion, interesting topics. Go take a look.

Hey sunshine, is there anything you don't bash?? Your wife and kids must be miserable.

Comment

That's funny

The Massachusetts boards do have a lot of information. However their good threads get hijacked quickly by BTDT, Perspective and no some wannabe minion named Pathfinder.

Comment

That's funny

The Massachusetts boards do have a lot of information. However their good threads get hijacked quickly by BTDT, Perspective and no some wannabe minion named Pathfinder.
                            There are *******s everywhere.......

Comment

M*******s

Comment

Proof positive

Look in the mirror

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X