Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usa national womens team

being the #1 team in the world with the #1 goalie and a good forward, usa has a good chance to win the world cup!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    being the #1 team in the world with the #1 goalie and a good forward, usa has a good chance to win the world cup!!
    Compelling. Now go to bed. It's past your bedtime!

Comment

USA all the way!!!

I agree, they are a team and they proved it today!! Today's win against Brazil was just as good as winning the Cup....USA take it all the way :))

Comment

Pound for pound no one has more makeup than Hope Solo. By the way we have enough U.S. women's threads right now, go away.

Comment

Pound for pound no one has more makeup than Hope Solo. By the way we have enough U.S. women's threads right now, go away.
          doesnt matter how much makeup she wears...she could be a cover girl madel and still be the #1 goalie in the world :)

Comment

Hope Solo,
            Will You Marry Me?

Comment

Hope Solo,
              Will You Marry Me?
              Don't build up your Hope, she likes to be Solo.

Comment

Don't build up your Hope, she likes to be Solo.
                nice thought

Comment

I agree, they are a team and they proved it today!! Today's win against Brazil was just as good as winning the Cup....USA take it all the way :))
                  well said...go usa!! :)

Comment

Womens Soccer

well said...go usa!! :)

is so bad

Like a bad dream in slow motion!

Comment

They haven't won crap to be # 1 and your good forward is a diving cheat, looking for free kick so she can use her huge head to score! no talent. just run and headers.....

Comment

They haven't won crap to be # 1 and your good forward is a diving cheat, looking for free kick so she can use her huge head to score! no talent. just run and headers.....
                        So I assume by your comment you are brazilian. So when you say diving cheat, do you mean like Erika who was trying to run out the clock at the end of the game. I guess you didn't see her fall down like she was shot well after the play, get hauled off the field on a stretcher only to jump off it and come running back on the pitch. You are talking about that kind of cheating right. When you say no talent, are you talking about the women who has scored 120 goals in 161 games for her national team and 93 goals in college. The same person to score the winning goal in the 2004 olympics and now a great, great goal against Brazil for a tie in injury time of the second 15 minutes of overtime of a world cup game so that her team can go on to the semi-finals. That women, thats the no talent women you are talking about. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

So I assume by your comment you are brazilian. So when you say diving cheat, do you mean like Erika who was trying to run out the clock at the end of the game. I guess you didn't see her fall down like she was shot well after the play, get hauled off the field on a stretcher only to jump off it and come running back on the pitch. You are talking about that kind of cheating right. When you say no talent, are you talking about the women who has scored 120 goals in 161 games for her national team and 93 goals in college. The same person to score the winning goal in the 2004 olympics and now a great, great goal against Brazil for a tie in injury time of the second 15 minutes of overtime of a world cup game so that her team can go on to the semi-finals. That women, thats the no talent women you are talking about. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
                          I doubt that poster is brazilian. I'm sure its just another TS idiot/troll trying to get a rise out of folks. Looks like it succeeded.

Comment

Obviously you're used to watching hot dog eating contest and watching beautiful soccer means **** to you!!!!what I'm saying is that your xxxx forward has zero foot skills and the only way she can score is with headers, so is easy for her to dive anywhere on the field and hope for a cross where she will have a chance. not pleasent to watch!!!!!

Comment

I doubt that poster is brazilian. I'm sure its just another TS idiot/troll trying to get a rise out of folks. Looks like it succeeded.
                              Nice gringo, now go and stuffed your face and watch the home run derby

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X