Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No lies. Just search. No need for all of your aggression! Here is just one example. I saw another example today on a post where someone was asking about PSA and a poster said some crazy response about someone's mom. Its not that difficult to find these because they are becoming more and more common.
    We are the Shore

Comment

There are too many white male coaches

Comment

I'm a homosexual female coach looking to coach young women. Can you recommend a club for me? The restraining order against being around children has been lifted so I'm ready to coach again.

Comment

It’s the norm in youth soccer, very toxic environment. There is a whole CSA thread about it but as usual the Jokers that want to deflect from the truth keep insulting everyone.

Comment

I'm a homosexual female coach looking to coach young women. Can you recommend a club for me? The restraining order against being around children has been lifted so I'm ready to coach again.
            There are several options. To help in this search, do you look like any celebrity or member of USWNT?

Comment

My D has had many coaches over her youth soccer career, including summer camps and supplemental training programs. 5 have been white male. 3 have been white female. 3 have been black male. 2 have been hispanic black male. Currently, she has a white female college coach.

Comment

My D has had many coaches over her youth soccer career, including summer camps and supplemental training programs. 5 have been white male. 3 have been white female. 3 have been black male. 2 have been hispanic black male. Currently, she has a white female college coach.
                Sample size: 1

Comment

The Parents are what’s wrong with youth soccer today. Makes me sick.D loves to play so we suck it up. Can’t even play a goddam game without hearing the dumbest **** out of 90% of their mouths. 10% are normal and trying to relive some sort of dream through their kid. Just shut the f**k up and let them play.

Comment

The Parents are what’s wrong with youth soccer today. Makes me sick.D loves to play so we suck it up. Can’t even play a goddam game without hearing the dumbest **** out of 90% of their mouths. 10% are normal and trying to relive some sort of dream through their kid. Just shut the f**k up and let them play.
                    They're not the only issue, but I found it much more enjoyable on either end rather than in center-line parent scrum

Comment

Her friend from the team who did all of the same camps and supplementals had the same experience. Sample size: 2

Comment

My three daughters have combined to have nine head coaches and all were white males.

Comment

My three daughters have combined to have nine head coaches and all were white males.
                          That's what I'm talking about. The white putting us down, saying the negro can't coach soccer. Everyone should boycott CSA. BLM!!!

Comment

MF Shore, NJ State Cup Champs 2021!!!

Comment

My girls have had one female coach out of a half dozen and she was terrific. I'd recommend seeking out teams with female coaches.

Comment

My girls have had one female coach out of a half dozen and she was terrific. I'd recommend seeking out teams with female coaches.
                                Why not african Americans? Are you racist? Your the reason why there are problems in this world. Just worry about your white coaches. Stay in you white neighborhood with your white friends. Be weary of the black man. We are up to no good. You white racist piece of ****

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X