Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is FESA playing? If all local clubs are going EDP.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Mail is a scumbag. more to come.............

Comment

Do the parents of the regional clubs sending their teams to JAX know yet? Wonder what they think of more travel on their end?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Do the parents of the regional clubs sending their teams to JAX know yet? Wonder what they think of more travel on their end?
        Won't happen. Believe that sucker parents.

Comment

Sounds very fishy that all those other clubs are going to be happy about traveling 3 or more hours to play FESA teams. Very sad for the biggest club in Florida!

Comment

Sounds very fishy that all those other clubs are going to be happy about traveling 3 or more hours to play FESA teams. Very sad for the biggest club in Florida!
            The clubs that offer MLS and MLS next are now forming their own second and third tier leagues much like ECNL Florida clubs are doing.

It's all a power play to maximize earnings. Zero to do with development or the best interests of the athletes and families.

Comment

Not to mention, these are C and D teams we are talking about. Something does not add up with the lies FESA is selling.

Comment

According to an email I received from

Steven Mail, President
                Florida Elite Soccer Academy
                Steven@FloridaEliteSA.com

This means our teams will travel less, while playing more challenging teams.

So I don't know what to believe....
                Well. If it helps, let's break down the statement. IF you believe Mail, these other clubs are willing to do more travel to FESA out of the goodness of their hearts as if it is like their patriotic duty. Without any reciprocity from FESA families? Is that what you don't know what to believe? Do you have a human brain or one of a sheep? Oh. And the other part, to suggest these other far-flung clubs C and D teams are better than JFC's and Clay's C and D teams. Is that a fact? I doubt it. Just FESA selling their BS koolaid to their legions who will gulp it up like the clueless sheep they are.

Comment

According to an email I received from

Steven Mail, President
                  Florida Elite Soccer Academy
                  Steven@FloridaEliteSA.com

"Having been unable to beat us on the field, local clubs got together to block some of our travel teams from participating in local leagues. Regional clubs were shocked by the unsportsmanlike behavior and offered to help. To their credit, regional clubs agreed to send their teams to play here so Florida Elite players didn't have to travel. This means our teams will travel less, while playing more challenging teams. 2021/22 promises to be an exciting season for Florida Elite teams of every level."

This same email stated
                  "Florida Elite's phenomenal staff has resulted in our becoming the #1 club in the state. Our tremendous growth and incredible achievements on and off the field reflect our professionals' dedication: 12 players in national teams and training camps, 40-50 players every year graduating to play college soccer, 5 teams heading to the national finals which is unprecedented in North Florida."

So I don't know what to believe....
                  Is the local EDP league run by u.s. youth soccer? If so they can’t block any club’s teams from playing in it? Unless EDP is local recreation league and consider FESA teams are competitive teams and won’t let them register??!

Comment

The clubs that offer MLS and MLS next are now forming their own second and third tier leagues much like ECNL Florida clubs are doing.

It's all a power play to maximize earnings. Zero to do with development or the best interests of the athletes and families.

I have not heard of that. What is the name of the new second or third tier leagues?

Comment

I have not heard of that. What is the name of the new second or third tier leagues?
                      https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/assets/1/6/sunshine_conference_academy_division_rules_8-19-20.pdf

Comment

Is the local EDP league run by u.s. youth soccer? If so they can’t block any club’s teams from playing in it? Unless EDP is local recreation league and consider FESA teams are competitive teams and won’t let them register??!
                        It is partnered with US Youth Soccer. If FESA wanted to join, I'm sure they would. But, Bubb owns the Florida Club League that the other local clubs were forced into.

Comment

FCL is garbage. Play the same teams and only had 6 games.
                          Total scam.

Comment

Wow sunshine conference academy division looks pretty bad. One thing is for sure, All the different leagues have really hurt youth soccer in Florida.

Comment

It is partnered with US Youth Soccer. If FESA wanted to join, I'm sure they would. But, Bubb owns the Florida Club League that the other local clubs were forced into.
                              Yep. Bubb being greedy. Bubb being Bubb. FCL is a travel league for C and D rec teams. What a freaking joke. Why would other local clubs really want to play in leagues controlled by Bubb? JFC found out what happens when you don't kiss Bubb's ring. So everyone gets hurt by avoiding each other and having to travel all over for random B team leagues and FESA's C and D teams for really awful soccer.

Comment

https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/assets/1/6/sunshine_conference_academy_division_rules_8-19-20.pdf
                                This is not new on the boys side as USYS created this to compete with US Club as they were losing clubs that wanted a "club based league". They are adding girls this year. Boys was very weak last year and looking at the girls clubs that signed up it looks pretty poor.

A couple of years ago I predicted the league situation would get worse before it gets better. It has gotten worse and unfortunately I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Too much money to be made in youth soccer. Every club needs to be able to market the "elite" league to its prospects.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X