Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUYER BEWARE IN LARGO - Florida Premier Holding Tryouts at Fields They Don't Have

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUYER BEWARE IN LARGO - Florida Premier Holding Tryouts at Fields They Don't Have

Wow. I didn't think the rumors were true, so I reached out to the city of Largo and they confirmed it. Largo United does not have a lease on the Belcher Road fields come June 1st.

All families should be aware of this when registering for Florida Premier Pinellas.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. I didn't think the rumors were true, so I reached out to the city of Largo and they confirmed it. Largo United does not have a lease on the Belcher Road fields come June 1st.

All families should be aware of this when registering for Florida Premier Pinellas.
    What is Florida Premier doing!?

Comment

Novi doing novi things haters will hate

Comment

Really, how dishonest is Florida Premier? This seems like a complete scam. What does Florida Premier hope to gain from this?

Comment

Really, how dishonest is Florida Premier? This seems like a complete scam. What does Florida Premier hope to gain from this?
          Your money and tell you to play at another field. This is not rocket science. It always comes down to money and one persons decision.

Comment

Celtic pushing their hate as usual knowing that any new half decent competition will put them out of business. Community 1st please.

Comment

Is it celtic that is so nervous they start rumors? Strictly? Just do a better job and kids won't leave.

Comment

Lol, Celtic's numbers tonight were off the charts. Two teams and sometimes 3 at just about every age group. FL Prem Largo is inconsequential.

Comment

2 cdl teams at every age group. That's cute.

Lol, Celtic's numbers tonight were off the charts. Two teams and sometimes 3 at just about every age group. FL Prem Largo is inconsequential.

Comment

Celtic, CDL club, nothing more...and worst British coaches of all, "mate send it long and Matty will flick it forward".....fu*king boring, and of course no development.....

Comment

Is it celtic that is so nervous they start rumors? Strictly? Just do a better job and kids won't leave.
                      Does Florida Premier have to turn everything in youth soccer ugly.

Comment

They aren't starting rumors. If you think they are call the city. I was a rec coach at largo and AS held a meeting where he told all the staff it was happening and to call and beg the city to let them keep the fields. Also here is this video of celtic at the city meeting last night.

http://dev.view.earthchannel.com/PlayerController.aspx?PGD=largofl&eID=508

Comment

They aren't starting rumors. If you think they are call the city. I was a rec coach at largo and AS held a meeting where he told all the staff it was happening and to call and beg the city to let them keep the fields. Also here is this video of celtic at the city meeting last night.

If the FP coach is Puerto Rican run away as fast as you can. Everyone knows Puerto Ricans don't play soccer but make some great arroz con habichuelas...

Comment

If the FP coach is Puerto Rican run away as fast as you can. Everyone knows Puerto Ricans don't play soccer but make some great arroz con habichuelas...
                            You must be a liberal. They are great at telling in people. Get a friggen life .

Comment

Is the climate change guy also a Celtic supporter?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X