Put 'Em To Sleep Joe!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The title of this thread alone reveals the OP to be suffering from BDS (Biden derangement syndrome).

Too butthurt to just accept the defeat Biden handed them and move on. That’s what the biggest losers do

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The title of this thread alone reveals the OP to be suffering from BDS (Biden derangement syndrome).

Too butthurt to just accept the defeat Biden handed them and move on. That’s what the biggest losers do

Pretty funny after four years of "Not my president"...

Comment

^^^^ Facts not in evidence I’m afraid.

We were in recession before the pandemic. Without a crystal ball your statement is just fake news.

Like all of the nonsense you post
        Good to see you agree the economy was already grinding to a halt with Trump still at the helm. What little impact his tax cuts had were evaporated by then.

— -- "Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible." DJT

Except that Trump only takes credit when things go well (even if it wasn't his to take) and always blames others when it doesn't (even when it completely was his to take)

Comment

Good to see you agree the economy was already grinding to a halt with Trump still at the helm. What little impact his tax cuts had were evaporated by then.

Except that Trump only takes credit when things go well (even if it wasn't his to take) and always blames others when it doesn't (even when it completely was his to take)
          So, for example, eluding to migrants to come on in, the water's warm. And, then when they do, you blame the previous administration?

Yep, I agree. Buck falls with whomever is in charge. It's distasteful to pass the blame to whomever you took over for. But, only one of them gets your panties in a knot.

Go figure.

Comment

Yes sense of Facts is delusional.
            In Trumps state of the union address he warned us of the the upcoming pandemic...Nancy ripped up the speech and said "its all lies"

nancy was out and about in down down san fran china town in the early stages telling everyone to come outside, hang out, there is nothing to fear.

Trump had to issue travel bans to/from china. your leaders were appalled said this was "racist" and "xenophobic"

All this while TRUMP was fighing a BS impeachment for a bs "quid pro quo" of which nothing came out of it. But in fact it was ok for biden to do the same while he was vp.

You deny all this? you are a sick delusional psychopath, deaf, blind and dumb sheep is all you will ever be.

Just a reminder of Trump's timeline of ineptitude - since you will moan about the source note that everything he said and did is 100% verifiable public information. You just won't ever see it on Fox.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...irus-timeline/

Also, his "ban" wan't a ban - he let 40K more travelers in from China

Pelosi made those remarks in February well before we started shutting down the country and in an effort to help San Fran Chinese-AMERICAN businesses who were getting clobbered by stupid Americans thinking they would somehow catch Covid there.

Trump was impeached - twice - a permanent stain on his sh*t stain presidency, doesn't matter how much whitewash the GOP ties to put on it

Comment

And yet;
              SALT Tax Deduction: Will Democrats Cut Taxes For The Rich?

Democrats like to portray themselves as big believers in raising taxes on the well-to-do. But this episode of What’s Ahead puts the spotlight on a move by many congressional Dems to restore a special tax break that Trump removed in his 2017 tax bill: allowing high-income earners to fully deduct their state and local income and property taxes on their federal income tax returns.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevefo...h=59a2f5e2f546

Typical lib move. Do as I say, not as I do.

Comment

So, for example, eluding to migrants to come on in, the water's warm. And, then when they do, you blame the previous administration?

Yep, I agree. Buck falls with whomever is in charge. It's distasteful to pass the blame to whomever you took over for. But, only one of them gets your panties in a knot.

Go figure.
                It’s alluding not eluding

Tell us the truth. Did you attend K-12 in the USA?

If so, you really are a total dumbass.

If you didn’t, then your butchering of the language is what I would expect for a foreign troll on the Low end TS beat.

Thanks for playing con

Oh ….you might as well LEARN something, so I’ve attached the entries for the two words you conflate

They aren’t even homonyms, you dumbass

elude
                [ ih-lood ]

verb (used with object), e·lud·ed, e·lud·ing.
                1) to avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade:
                to elude capture.

allude
                [ uh-lood ]

verb (used without object), al·lud·ed, al·lud·ing.
                to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion (usually followed by to):
                He often alluded to his poverty.

to contain a casual or indirect reference (usually followed by to):
                The letter alludes to something now forgotten.

2) to escape the understanding, perception, or appreciation of:
                The answer eludes me.

Comment

It’s alluding not eluding

Tell us the truth. Did you attend K-12 in the USA?

If so, you really are a total dumbass.

If you didn’t, then your butchering of the language is what I would expect for a foreign troll on the Low end TS beat.

Thanks for playing con

Oh ….you might as well LEARN something, so I’ve attached the entries for the two words you conflate

They aren’t even homonyms, you dumbass

elude
                  [ ih-lood ]

verb (used with object), e·lud·ed, e·lud·ing.
                  1) to avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade:
                  to elude capture.

allude
                  [ uh-lood ]

verb (used without object), al·lud·ed, al·lud·ing.
                  to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion (usually followed by to):
                  He often alluded to his poverty.

to contain a casual or indirect reference (usually followed by to):
                  The letter alludes to something now forgotten.

2) to escape the understanding, perception, or appreciation of:
                  The answer eludes me.
                  Thread should be titled “make the Libs laugh dumbass con”

Comment

Good lord, the amount of time and effort some of you take to nitpick stupid errors (the same folk who say it's unimportant when they do) vs. addressing the actual content is hilarious.

Comment

Good lord, the amount of time and effort some of you take to nitpick stupid errors (the same folk who say it's unimportant when they do) vs. addressing the actual content is hilarious.
                      Typical con.

Uses words with completely incorrect meanings to express himself, then complains others aren’t clairvoyant enough to get his meaning. Instead of taking responsibility to
                      Upgrade his writing to junior high level, blames others for his deficiencies

Typical con taker

Comment

See it only took 2 minutes….but someone who struggles with allude vs elude , too vs to, etc probably THINKS that took me as long as it would take him.

Funny

Comment

In other words, you are confirming that the meaning of ALLUDE eludes you !

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

In other words, you are confirming that the meaning of ALLUDE eludes you !

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
                            Nah, case of typing something and since the correct word wasn't used, but isn't caught by spell check, it goes through.

Just pretend that I'm too smart to worry about grammar, and then I'll fit right in for you.

Remember... the point has been lost, move to grammar.

Arguments of the Loser 101

Comment

Nah, case of typing something and since the correct word wasn't used, but isn't caught by spell check, it goes through.

Just pretend that I'm too smart to worry about grammar, and then I'll fit right in for you.

Remember... the point has been lost, move to grammar.

Arguments of the Loser 101
                              Lol. You crack me up.

Trump has always seemed functionally illiterate to me, so it’s no surprise that he is the pied piper for illiterates like you.

But don’t take my word. Others have noticed too. Note the HOMONYM issue I’ve spoken about. Those of us who are educators recognize your systematic errors on that for what they are.

But it’s ok. I WANT you to keep doing it so you continue to win hearts and minds.

Sure makes you a very easy target everyone better educated than you. They are LEGION

There is ample evidence that Trump… if not borderline illiterate... has great difficulty reading & writing above a 5th grade level. Yes, he tweets like a hyperactive teenager who can’t stop obsessing over what Cindy-Lou called him at lunch, but there is plenty of “Speech-to-Text” software out there to do the typing for him and would explain his frequent “homonym misspellings” (eg: “White House council” ).
                              If you rely on that software without proofing, you just show you arent literate enough to care.

Comment

Put 'Em To Sleep Joe!

Lol. You crack me up.

Trump has always seemed functionally illiterate to me, so it’s no surprise that he is the pied piper for illiterates like you.

But don’t take my word. Others have noticed too. Note the HOMONYM issue I’ve spoken about. Those of us who are educators recognize your systematic errors on that for what they are.

But it’s ok. I WANT you to keep doing it so you continue to win hearts and minds.

Sure makes you a very easy target everyone better educated than you. They are LEGION

If you rely on that software without proofing, you just show you arent literate enough to care.
                                no, just shows logically makes no sense to focus on futile things.
                                Liberals are so deaf, blind and dumb they cant see a forest full of trees when standing in the middle of it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X