TBU Dad is Now FP Dad

TBU Dad is Now FP Dad

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TBU Dad is Now FP Dad
    O yeaah I saw him at Starkey

Comment

O yeaah I saw him at Starkey

No joke I saw a mom driving a Mercedes van fill with florida premier players at the tbu tryouts. Errand boy do you know who it is.

Comment

No joke I saw a mom driving a Mercedes van fill with florida premier players at the tbu tryouts. Errand boy do you know who it is.
        Yep he is a coach on the FP website.

Comment

TBU Dad is Now FP Dad
          That explains why both have been so quiet recently

Comment

Isn't tbu dad an 07 girl dad?

Comment

Isn't tbu dad an 07 girl dad?
              Alive and well FP fairy dad. Did you pick up any sloppy seconds to replace your fake studs with duds. Did you guys correct the misrepresentation of ECNL girls on your site? Tell the FPdaddy coach that he needs to fix that copyright infringement. You guys getting girls ECNL next season or still considered a pathway club?

Comment

TBU Dad has come to the conclusion that Florida Premier is rapidly becoming irrelevant and not worth his time.

Comment

Hi all. New here and I can’t post a new thread so I’ll just jump in here and hope I get a real answer.

What do the coaches look for? First time my daughter has tried out for a competitive team and we are new to the club. She’s clearly with the C team but she had three goals and two assists last night and no offer. I heard coaches approaching parents and offering spots and other parents talking about calls they got the previous night. Am I missing something or is it really all about who you know? Thanks

Comment

Hi all. New here and I can’t post a new thread so I’ll just jump in here and hope I get a real answer.

What do the coaches look for? First time my daughter has tried out for a competitive team and we are new to the club. She’s clearly with the C team but she had three goals and two assists last night and no offer. I heard coaches approaching parents and offering spots and other parents talking about calls they got the previous night. Am I missing something or is it really all about who you know? Thanks
                    If it was FP and the daddy coach saw you then he brushed you off because your daughter would of taken his kids spot. Shame on them for not doing their job correctly. I know they are under a lot pressure picking up poop while trying to boost membership on top teams as long as its not their kids spot.

Comment

If it was FP and the daddy coach saw you then he brushed you off because your daughter would of taken his kids spot. Shame on them for not doing their job correctly. I know they are under a lot pressure picking up poop while trying to boost membership on top teams as long as its not their kids spot.
                      I think there’s only one parent coach in her age group and my daughter has some work to do to get to that team. We’re just trying to move up from TARSA but I don't know how this stuff works or what she needs to do to get noticed. Thabks

Comment

What is her age? Was she at night 1 of tryouts or only night 2? If last night was her first time out there, expect that coaches were looking to see if she showed something (depending on age). If she is young, it is probably general coordination on the ball and aggression. If she is older it is going to be technical ability.

If last night was night 1, then expect that if she did well, she got circled on a long list and will be watched much more closely on night 2 and then you'd expect a conversation or a call that evening or the next day.

My kids are older now and except when they started at a very small club, that's pretty much how it happened over the years.

Comment

Tell your daughter if this is her first time trying competitive, that the tryout starts when she arrives. Go find each coach and shake their hand as you arrive and say hello. After that, hustle, hustle, hustle and they will notice you.

I think there’s only one parent coach in her age group and my daughter has some work to do to get to that team. We’re just trying to move up from TARSA but I don't know how this stuff works or what she needs to do to get noticed. Thabks

Comment

What is her age? Was she at night 1 of tryouts or only night 2? If last night was her first time out there, expect that coaches were looking to see if she showed something (depending on age). If she is young, it is probably general coordination on the ball and aggression. If she is older it is going to be technical ability.

If last night was night 1, then expect that if she did well, she got circled on a long list and will be watched much more closely on night 2 and then you'd expect a conversation or a call that evening or the next day.

My kids are older now and except when they started at a very small club, that's pretty much how it happened over the years.
                            Both nights but she clearly wasn’t at the level of some of the girls the first night but as they seemed to pull the A and B teams away last night she seemed to be at the right level and did well. Thanks

Comment

Tell your daughter if this is her first time trying competitive, that the tryout starts when she arrives. Go find each coach and shake their hand as you arrive and say hello. After that, hustle, hustle, hustle and they will notice you.
                              She’s still in elementary school and pretty shy so I don’t see her shaking coaches’ hands but the hustle part she can do! Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X