Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact that you brag about winning over low level clubs at a u12 event shows how pathetic you are. MAYBE if you played the Hawks people might be slightly impressed but in reality you are playing girls that haven't hit puberty and in all likelihood won't be playing soccer in a year or two.
    #Obsessed

Comment

The fact that you brag about winning over low level clubs at a u12 event shows how pathetic you are. MAYBE if you played the Hawks people might be slightly impressed but in reality you are playing girls that haven't hit puberty and in all likelihood won't be playing soccer in a year or two.

NEWSFLASH THE HAWKS didn’t get out of their bracket to play the finals.

Comment

The one thing I know for certain about RT is that every tournament he enters it’s because hes pretty certain he can win. Not necessarily because of the caliber of his teams but because of the lack of talent he’s playing. Examples- Jeff Cup and now this. 11-0 win in a meaningless tournament in Chicago. I just hope they didn’t brag about goals for v against on their IG because that’s even more mind boggling and pathetic.

Comment

The one thing I know for certain about RT is that every tournament he enters it’s because hes pretty certain he can win. Not necessarily because of the caliber of his teams but because of the lack of talent he’s playing. Examples- Jeff Cup and now this. 11-0 win in a meaningless tournament in Chicago. I just hope they didn’t brag about goals for v against on their IG because that’s even more mind boggling and pathetic.
          Since everything that team does is meaningless, why do you care so much?

Comment

NEWSFLASH THE HAWKS didn’t get out of their bracket to play the finals.
            Maybe they were playing more competitive games that actually challenged them.

Comment

Or maybe they didn't get to the finals because they were not one of the two best teams in the tournament?

Comment

I definitely don’t care but I am very much entertained by it. thanks!

Comment

Or maybe they didn't get to the finals because they were not one of the two best teams in the tournament?
                  Right. MatchFit Shore 2009’s are the best. They just proved it in Chicago.

Comment

Actually it looks like MF Shore 09s played the higher ranked Eclipse and SLSG teams when compared to the Michigan Hawks opponents. Six of the top 10 teams in Region 2 played in the tournament.

Comment

Keep in mind, one of your stupid parents started this thread

Comment

It was so mundane on this board all weekend. None of the normal MF Shore “we are so great and we are bashing everyone else” bs. I kept wondering what was going on. Now I know. They were away and it does go to show you that the posts that claim the shore dads are responsible for some of the bashing on here are accurate. As soon as they return it begins again.

Comment

Keep in mind, one of your stupid parents started this thread
                          Sure they did

Comment

It was so mundane on this board all weekend. None of the normal MF Shore “we are so great and we are bashing everyone else” bs. I kept wondering what was going on. Now I know. They were away and it does go to show you that the posts that claim the shore dads are responsible for some of the bashing on here are accurate. As soon as they return it begins again.
                            True. There are a couple that think it's entertaining to stir the pot. You know the type, not so bright and socially awkward...keep pushing a joke for far too long and it's just sad.

Comment

Sure they did
                              Oh wait, it wasn't one of your parents. It was csa... no wait, it was niko, no wait, it was PDA, no wait, it was a parent whose kid couldn't make your team, no wait, it was DM, no wait wait, it was PSA, no wait, it was NJX. Own the **** up. You know it was one of your parents. The thread started right after you updated your Instagram page. Everyone on here knows you guys love to brag about beating rec teams. I'm willing to bet you were all sitting at the bar with your jerkoff coach when you were posting this ****. Heres a little hint... no one gives a flying **** about your club and team. If you don't want to get bashed on here, stop posting threads about how great your team is, jerkoff

Comment

Actually it looks like MF Shore 09s played the higher ranked Eclipse and SLSG teams when compared to the Michigan Hawks opponents. Six of the top 10 teams in Region 2 played in the tournament.
                                Yup... and the earth is flat....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X